The article provides a guide on the Fallout 3 mods list in the FO3 game. Though the Fallout 3 game is not compatible with the later versions of the Windows OS, the mods of the game have been always loved by the Gamers. Most of the popular mods such as the Skyrim Vats Mod have always gained good attention among the users. Keep reading to find out the Fallout 3 race and body mods.
Table of Contents
- The Ultimate Fallout 3 Mods List
- 1. FOMM or Fallout Mod Manager
- 2. Updated Unofficial Fallout 3 Patch
- 3. CASM
- 4. Simply Uncut
- 5. Personal Achievements Log
- 6. A Note Easily Missed
- 7. iHUD or Immersive HUD
- 8. F3TF or Fallout 3 Tick Fix
- 9. Fallout Stutter Remover
- 10. Blackened
- 11. FOIP or Fallout Interoperability Program
- 12. Simple Realism
- 13. Fellout
- 14. Fallout 3 Hirezd
- 15. MTUI Interface
- 16. DarNified UI F3
- 17. Fallout 3 Re-Animated
- 18. Enhanced Camera
- 19. Cyberdyne Preset ENB
- 20. Blackout ENB
- 21. ENB First Person Transparency
- 22. NMC Texture Packs
- 23. EVE or Energy Visuals Enhanced
- 24. The D.C. Interiors Project
- 25. Project Reality
- 26. The Imaginator for FO3- Visual Control Device
- 27. Enhanced Weather
- 28. PB (Fallout 3 Redesigned) or Project Beauty
- 29. Fallout Character Overhaul- Races
- 30. Hair Pack
- 31. Fallout Street Lights
- 32. Realistic HDR Lighting
- 33. Terrain Pack
- 34. Flora Overhaul
- 35. Fog of the Apocalypse
- 36. GNR Enhanced or Galaxy News Radio Enhanced
- 37. Conelrad Civil Defense Radio
- 38. Capital Ruins- A Fallout 3 Music Overhaul
- 39. Existence 2.0 Robot Radio
The Ultimate Fallout 3 Mods List
If you are looking for Fallout 3 Body Mods or Fallout 3 Race Mods, this article is made for you. The following mods are categorized as basic utility mods for a better gaming experience in the Fallout 3 game.
1. FOMM or Fallout Mod Manager
The Fallout Mod Manager is the most important mod to be installed on your PC for managing all the Fallout 3 mods installed.
- The FOMM keeps track of all mods in the game inclusive of the files necessary to run the mod.
- It provides useful tools for modding the game in the Capital Wasteland area.
- The Mod Manager is also used to automatically upgrade the installed mods.
- Moreover, it prevents the failed installations of the mods from messing with the Fallout 3 game.
2. Updated Unofficial Fallout 3 Patch
The Updated Unofficial Fallout 3 Patch is like an all-rounded pack mod to fix the issues.
- The mod is a fan-made patch to avoid any bugs or glitches in the Bethesda game.
- Using the mod, the user gains the most optimized experience like using the Skyrim Vats mod.
Also Read: How to Install Fallout 3 Mods on Windows 10
The mod CASM is an automated Save Manager, which helps in saving the game periodically.
- Also, the mod helps in stopping the mod files of the Fallout 3 game, such as Fallout 3 race mods, from getting corrupt.
- Use the link given to install the CASM mod.
This section of the Fallout 3 mods list provides the list of mods that can be installed for a better gaming experience and customization.
4. Simply Uncut
The mod Simply Uncut is used as a backup for retrieving the lost information of the Fallout 3 game characters.
- The mod is used to restore the cut content in the form of NPCs or Non-Playable Characters.
- The mod can retrieve some knowledge of the characters from the code designed for the characters.
- In addition to this, it can be accounted as a Fallout 3 weapon mod, as it adds in a ton of weaponry, armor, items, schematics, and new locations to the game.
Also Read: 28 Best ETL Tools list
5. Personal Achievements Log
If you are excited about keeping a personal log with your achievements, you can choose the Personal Achievements Log mod.
- This mod is highly suitable for players who play games for progress.
- The mod keeps a track of all personal achievements and progress of the existing games quickly with a similar experience of using Fallout 3 race mods.
6. A Note Easily Missed
The mod A Note Easily Missed is highly suited if you like solving the mystery and puzzles in the game.
- You can enjoy the series lore and also enhance your puzzle-solving skills.
- Additionally, you can learn more about the lives of several different individuals before the Nuclear Holocaust similar to using the Skyrim Vats mod.
This section in the Fallout 3 Mods list provides mods for fixing the issues with the Fallout 3 game.
7. iHUD or Immersive HUD
The Immersive HUD is a mod that alters the Heads-Up Display elements in the game.
- The mod offers several options to fix the issue with the heads-up display.
- Also, it allows certain unnecessary HUD elements of Fallout 3 body mods to be hidden in the game.
- You can use the link given to install the Immersive HUD mod on the game.
Also Read: 13 Best File Transfer Protocol Clients for Android
8. F3TF or Fallout 3 Tick Fix
The Fallout 3 Tick Fix is a mod used to fix the issues in the game.
- The micro stutters that occur in the game can be easily fixed using the mod.
- If you have a large list of mods working on the game, this mod makes it easy to exit the game.
- The notable advantage of using the mod is that you can use it along with other mods, such as Fallout 3 race mods, and it works on all OS platforms, including Windows 10.
- However, this mod is not compatible with the Fallout 3 Stutter Remover mod, so you can’t install both mods.
9. Fallout Stutter Remover
One of the popular mods in this Fallout 3 mods list that is used to fix the issues with the game is the Fallout Stutter Remover mod.
- This mod helps in balancing the versatility of Fallout mods on display without compromising the game performance.
- This mod fixes the stutters in the game by avoiding any uncomfortable and annoying crashes that might occur while using any Fallout 3 body mods.
- Use the given link to install the Fallout Stutter Remover mod.
Also Read: Fix Steam Workshop Not Downloading Mods
The Blackened mod is used to fix the issues with other mods you have installed on your PC.
- The mod is used to fix major mods like MMM or Mart’s Mutant Mod, FWE or Fallout 3 Wanderer’s Edition, and EVE or Energy Visuals Enhanced.
- It solves conflicts among the major mods and is used to maintain the stability of all the installed mods such as Fallout 3 race mods.
- Using this mod, you can play the game with all the mods, such as the Skyrim Vats mod, activated.
- Using your default web browser, install the Blackened mod.
11. FOIP or Fallout Interoperability Program
The Fallout Interoperability Program mod is used as a fixing tool for the Fallout 3 game.
- The main purpose of using the mod is to fix any inconsistencies with the other mods installed on the game.
- It also fixes the problems that arise when you are installing multiple mods at the same time.
- Using the mod, the compatibility between many Fallout major mods is improved to a great extent.
The Fallout 3 body mods are listed in this section of the Fallout 3 mods list guide, and they are used to alter the visuals of the game.
12. Simple Realism
The mod Simple Realism is suitable for people who love the regular and simple attire of the Bethesda games.
- This mod retains the Bethesda style by keeping the life expectancy of the characters in realms of reality.
- The ammo supplies and the amount you carry are reduced by a great margin.
- To combat the rivals, the weapons are made deadlier.
- However, one of the disturbing drawbacks is that this mod makes you much more susceptible to radiation in the game.
Also Read: Fix Fallout 4 Mods Not Working
One of the major issues with the visual appearance can be resolved using the Fellout mod.
- The mod removes the default green tint of the Fallout 3 game.
- The mod also works on the interior and exterior view of the game making the visual look more colorful and bleaker.
- The mod overhauls the Weather and lighting in which the Light Blue color of the Sky and Water is made to contrast with the dull grays of the abandoned buildings.
- This contrast helps in achieving both subtle and highly immersive gaming experiences.
- An additional feature is that you can tweak the mod according to the requirement.
14. Fallout 3 Hirezd
The Fallout 3 Hirezd is a mod that gives preference to the old-fashioned look of the game.
- The mod alters the visuals of the game giving it an outdated presentation. This way the high-resolution textures are applied for both characters and weapons in the game.
- You can install the Fallout 3 Hirezd mod using the link provided here.
The following mods in this Fallout 3 mods list guide are used to alter the User Interface of the FO3 game.
15. MTUI Interface
The MTUI Interface mod is aimed to provide a better User Interface on the display.
- It tweaks the User Interface of the game to display more information at one time.
- This Fallout 3 body mod reduces the time required for scrolling through dialogue options in the game and provides a better interface.
Also Read: The Ultimate Fallout 3 Crash Guide on Windows 10
16. DarNified UI F3
As the name suggests, the DarNified UI F3 is used to alter the User Interface of the game.
- The mod helps in converting the UI to PC-friendly multiple interfaces without altering the original style.
- The UI is tweaked in such a way that the font size becomes smaller with better clarity for providing lists.
- The menu displayed on the screen provides 3 times more information with additional features like scaling of several elements.
- The mod also provides information about the other visual changes in the game.
- To use the mod, you are required to have an INI edit software pre-installed.
The following mods in the Fallout 3 mods list guide allow you to customize the characters in the FO3 game.
17. Fallout 3 Re-Animated
The Fallout 3 Re-Animated is a mod that gives importance to character customization in the game.
- The mod adds about 80 new animations for human characters and provides optimization similar to that of the Skyrim Vats mod.
- The playout or the shootouts during action sequences will feel more varied and entertaining.
- Use the link given here to install the Fallout 3 Re-Animated mod.
Also Read: 20+ Best Rufus Alternatives for Windows, Linux and macOS
18. Enhanced Camera
Enhanced Camera is one of the useful Fallout 3 body mods that alters the visual appearance of the characters in the game.
- The mod adds a physical body to the characters and can provide details to the visual look. The specific importance to the features will be given, like the way your legs look, without resorting to the truly horrific third-person view.
- The acts that automatically swap to the Third-person, such as standing or sitting, can now be performed in immersion sustaining the First-person.
The following mods are used to enhance the natural beauty of the game.
19. Cyberdyne Preset ENB
The Cyberdyne Preset ENB is a mod used to enhance the Natural Beauty of the characters in the game.
- The mod is used to reshade the areas and provide ENB lighting like that of the Skyrim Vats mod.
- The mod overhauls the visual quality of the game drastically by altering the visual clarity and providing anti-aliasing.
- Using the link provided here, you can install the Cyberdyne Preset ENB mod.
Also Read: Discord Commands List
20. Blackout ENB
The Blackout ENB is another mod that alters the visual appearance of the game.
- It provides high-quality SSAO or Screen Space Ambient Occlusion and enhances the features like depth of field, bloom, and anamorphic lens effects.
- Along with these features, it provides enhanced in-game shadows, color correction, and eye adaptation for improving the visuals of the game.
- The mod is also compatible with night vision and thermal vision settings, making it suitable for nighttime raids with a gaming experience similar to Fallout 3 race mods.
21. ENB First Person Transparency
The ENB First Person Transparency mod aims to provide stability to the characters in the game. The mod prevents your hands and arms from turning into a transparent jelly-like structure.
The following mods in this Fallout 3 mods list allow you to alter the visual background of the game.
22. NMC Texture Packs
The NMC Texture Packs mod is a mod that helps in enhancing the graphics of the game.
- The main advantage of using the mod is that it improves the graphics quality irrespective of the display resolution of your PC.
- The graphics of the game can be upgraded up to 2K resolution without a significant decrease in the Game performance with other mods like Fallout 3 race mods.
- The mod overhauls nearly every environment texture of the Fallout 3 game. This mod helps in updating the look of the game by providing new and high-quality textures for Terrain and Trees.
- The mod replaces the environmental textures with the HD variants in all parts of the Interiors and Exteriors of the game. This includes the Ground, Walls, Furniture, Building interiors, and even litter.
- The mod can be also used to provide quality textures for most vehicles of the game.
- There are two packs in this mod, namely, the Performance pack which is suitable for Standard Graphics Card, and the Maximum pack which is suitable for High-end Graphics hardware.
Also Read: 14 Ways to Fix MSI Afterburner Not Working on Windows 10
23. EVE or Energy Visuals Enhanced
If you would like to have a better emphasis on the sound and visual effects, you can install the Energy Visuals Enhanced mod.
- The mod introduces new energy effects and sounds to make the gaming experience more real.
- The new energy effects include the features like animated impacts, better muzzle flashes, and projectile animations.
- Also, there are nearly 32 new animated critical kills and new enhanced projectiles to enhance the gaming experience.
- The weapons, both laser and plasma weapons, are provided with new textures to enhance the look of the game. Also, the new sounds on the game make the gaming more realistic.
- The mod also includes new weapons and the effects are also given for all types of weapons ranging from Energy weapons to the bunch of heavy-duty artillery weapons.
- With all the advantages, the Gameplay becomes more interesting and extraordinary.
The following mods in the Fallout 3 mods list can help you alter the graphics and visuals of the game.
24. The D.C. Interiors Project
One of the mods that alter the visuals and graphics of the game is The D.C. Interiors Project mod.
- The mod provides access to the uncountable locked doors in numerous areas of this open-world game.
- It heightens the sense of discovery and enhances the level of immersion a player would experience in a particular area of the game.
- You can easily explore the innards and outskirts of the most interesting areas of the Downtown D.C. Waste and Capital Wasteland.
- You can easily loot from the abandoned shops and houses as you can explore the buildings and inhabitants of the area.
- Along with these, the mod adds hundreds of new areas to explore behind the doors of the areas with a gaming experience of using the Skyrim Vats mod.
Also Read: How to Add Perk Points in Fallout 4
25. Project Reality
The Project Reality is an alternative mod to the D.C. Interiors Project mod.
- The retooled sound effects in the mod provide a better gaming experience with the audio.
- The mod aims to add a more realistic atmosphere to the game by including features like Heat haze and eye adapting.
- The environment and weather are enhanced giving better visibility to the game.
- The lighting on the game is given for both time duration by emphasizing the Sun and the Moon.
- Additionally, visual effects like Thunderstorms and radioactive rain are added to the game making it one of the best features of the Fallout 3 body mods.
- The main advantages of the mod are that it is easy to install and is stable with the configurations done on the mod.
- The drawbacks of the game include a significant FPS requirement, making it unsuited for lower Graphics cards.
- Another limitation is that the mod is not compatible with other weather and lighting mods.
This section of the Fallout 3 mods list provides mods for altering the visual controls of the game.
26. The Imaginator for FO3- Visual Control Device
The Imaginator for FO3- Visual Control Device is a mod that alters the visual effects of the game.
- The mod helps in customizing the in-game lighting, color, and visual effects.
- Also, the Gamers can create picture-perfect visual presets for the game.
- This mod is similar to the in-game graphics tweaking options in the NVIDIA Graphics card and other third-party services.
Also Read: Top 20 Best Free Anonymous Chat Apps
27. Enhanced Weather
As the name suggests, the Enhanced Weather mod is used to alter the background of the game.
- The mod alters the weather to a kind of drab and cloud in the daytime.
- It adds rain, snow, and thunderstorms to the Wasteland allowing you to gain a sneak bonus during storms. This is aided by the howl of winds that cover the steps on the way which allows you to hide weapons while using other Fallout 3 race mods.
The next section of this Fallout 3 mods list guide introduces the mods that can be used to alter the visuals of the characters in the game.
28. PB (Fallout 3 Redesigned) or Project Beauty
Project Beauty, formerly known as the Fallout 3 Redesigned mod, accomplishes enhancing the visuals of the NPCs or Non-Playable Characters in the game.
- The mod adds extra details to NPC’s faces to get a better simulating experience.
- This additional variety is achieved by enhancing various small touches and full-blown redesigns.
- As a result, the regular NPCs would look less like a potato and the look would be altered from being outdated and ugly.
- The skin tone of the characters would also look better, and owing to this, the way they act differ.
- It would be taxing for the player to talk to the characters in the game.
29. Fallout Character Overhaul- Races
The Fallout Character Overhaul- Races is a mod that alters the visual appearance of the characters in the game.
- The huge changes to the characters are done by providing more graphical and racial diversity similar to using the Skyrim Vats mod.
- The characters have enhanced head meshes and textures and a new coat of paint is applied to the races module.
- In addition to these, graphical issues like neck seams are fixed using this Fallout 3 race mod.
Also Read: Fix Fallout 4 Script Extender Not Working on Windows 10
30. Hair Pack
As the name suggests, the Hair Pack mod is one of the Fallout 3 body mods, used to modify the hair of the characters in the game.
- The mod provides new hairstyles for customizing the look of the characters and can provide a good gaming experience while using other Fallout 3 race mods.
- The mod improves the overall level of immersion of the game owing to the appealing visual appearance.
The lighting of the game can be altered using the following Fallout 3 mods listed here.
31. Fallout Street Lights
As the name of the mod indicates, the Fallout Street Lights mod deals with providing better lighting to the game.
- The mod adds light beams to all the street lamps in the game instantly.
- The lights would flicker on and off repetitively to give an authentic broken technology feel to the players.
- While the players are strolling in the Wasteland in the nighttime, a little atmosphere is given to the area to give a tense look.
Also Read: A List Of Roblox Admin Commands
32. Realistic HDR Lighting
As the name indicates, Realistic HDR Lighting is used to provide realistic lighting with a High Definition Resolution.
- The lighting model of the game can be altered with a few simple tweaks altering the visuals of the game from a dull tint to vibrant and intense color.
- Using the link given, you can install the Realistic HDR Lighting mod.
The Fallout 3 mods listed here can be used to overhaul the graphics of the game.
33. Terrain Pack
The Terrain Pack is another overhaul mod to alter the Graphics of the Fallout 3 game. The mod is used to provide a graphical interface with a high resolution of nearly 2048 pixels *2048 pixels.
34. Flora Overhaul
The Flora Overhaul is one of the Fallout 3 body mods used to alter the background of the game.
- The mod changes the background from the Barren land to a Forested edition like that of the Skyrim Vats mod.
- Use the link given to install the Flora Overhaul mod.
Also Read: 32 Best Free Folder Lock Software For Windows 10
35. Fog of the Apocalypse
The Fog of the Apocalypse is a mod that tweaks the graphics and scenario of the game.
- It enhances the radioactive fog on the entirety of the Wasteland.
- The major advantage of using the mod is that it solves the horrific distant LOD or Level of Data in the FO3 game. This feature is replaced with the aesthetic and lore-friendly screen of the fog.
- If you are using the latest version or the Fog of the Apocalypse 2.0, you can choose the fog in the options.
The following Fallout 3 mods listed can be installed if you love to listen to a DJ show or music while playing the game.
36. GNR Enhanced or Galaxy News Radio Enhanced
The Galaxy News Radio Enhanced mod is perfect if you are a player who loves to listen to music.
- Though the mod has a limited playlist, it has a great set of tunes.
- The background music keeps updating itself as you progress through the game.
- The notable feature is that it continuously keeps upgrading the playlist. It adds 100 new songs that fit the in-game theme to the station.
- If you would like to listen to some classic radio hits, you can listen to this music while you are wandering in the wastelands.
- Along with music, it adds new sections to news broadcasts making them even more interesting.
- If you like to listen to a program, it allows DJ three dog to talk at level 20.
- Additionally, it triggers particular events at the right time depending on the Character progression in the game.
- The mod integrates well with the game and also has some bug fixes to resolve any conflict with the mod.
The following mods in the guide on the Fallout 3 mods list allow you to listen to radio programs and music.
37. Conelrad Civil Defense Radio
The Conelrad Civil Defense Radio is a mod that provides a nostalgic feel to the Players.
- The theme of the mod contains historic songs related to A-bombs and the communist community providing a feeling of being a part of a real war.
- To make the feel more intense, historic civil defense commercials are aired while playing the game.
- An additional advantage is that you can make little changes in the game using the mod similar to using the Skyrim Vats mod.
38. Capital Ruins- A Fallout 3 Music Overhaul
The Capital Ruins- A Fallout 3 Music Overhaul is a mod that alters the gaming experience with the background music.
- The diverse music in the mod is inspired by the games like The Last of Us, Fallout 1, Silent Hill, and The Long Dark.
- Hence, the mod is suited to provide a post-apocalyptic atmosphere.
Also Read: How to Run Fallout 3 on Windows 10?
39. Existence 2.0 Robot Radio
The Existence 2.0 Robot Radio is a mod that allows the users to listen to a DJ show while playing the game.
- In this mod, a robot sends out some experimental ambient terror music over the waves while the game is in progress.
- Also, there is a physical recording studio for the station in which you can learn more about the Robotic DJ.
- Fix Microsoft Teams Crashing on Windows 10
- Fix Call of Duty Warzone Dev Error 6635 in Windows 10
- Fix Fallout 3 Ordinal 43 Not Found Error
- PUBG Medals list with their meaning
So, it was the Fallout 3 Mods list of the various types of mods such as Fallout 3 race mods that are used to provide a better gaming experience using the Fallout 3 game. Try installing these and let us know your suggestions in the comments section below.