A platform where you can design your very own 3D game and can invite your friends to play with you. Every gamer knows of this platform, and if you too are a gamer, then you would have surely heard of Roblox. It is a platform that runs its advertisement as an Imagination Platform.
What is Roblox? Since its release in 2007, it has gained over 200 million users. This multi-disciplinary platform allows you to create your games, invite friends and make friends with other gamers on the platform. You can interact, chat, and play with other registered users on the platform.
This platform has different terms for its features such as the function through which you can design games is called The Roblox Suite. Virtual Explorers is the term given to creating your own game-space on the platform.
If you are new to this platform and do not have much idea about it, then I’d recommend you first learn the Roblox Admin Commands. The commands can be used to perform any task. Suppose you are designing your game and you need to perform specific tasks without wanting to handle typical functions and settings, here you can use these commands to do all kinds of tasks. However, these commands would be a bit complicated to create.
The first-ever Roblox user who is known to create admin commands was “Person299”. He created the commands in 2008, and that particular script has been the most used script on Roblox ever.
Table of Contents
What are Roblox Admin Commands?
Just like any other platform, Roblox also has a list of Administrator commands which can be used to execute amazing functionalities that Roblox offers.
You can unlock many hidden features of Roblox using the admin commands. You can also use these codes to mess around with other players, and they won’t even know it! You can enter and execute a command in the chatbox too.
Now the question is – Can one get these admin commands for free?
Yes, you too can create or redeem these admin commands. However, the process may be very complicated.
The Administrator Badge
The players of Roblox are given the administrator badge when they become the admin of a game. The good thing is anyone can get this badge for free.
Every gamer wants to get this admin badge because only then they can have the authority to use the Admin Commands. You can also get access to commands when the existing admin allows you to.
You can’t possibly find the admin and ask him to grant you access, can you? So, the better option is – Become an Admin!
Here are the steps are given below to become an admin and get the administrator badge:
- You can try Roblox games that already grant the admin access. You can also use the admin commands if you are an admin. If that can’t work for you, then try the second one.
- Go to JOIN US section of the platform. Click on ROBLOX and join the community.
- This step is a little weird, and you might not want to try this. Become an employee of Roblox! Workers of a company always get the premium features for free, don’t they?
Becoming an admin is a lot more complicated than you think. You can choose either one of the steps, but you’ve got to be careful; otherwise, you will get an error of 267 Roblox.
How do you get the Admin Commands?
The most basic requirement to get the admin commands is to get the Admin Pass or ask an Admin for permission to use the commands.
To be honest, we can’t help in getting permission from the admin, but we can help you to get the Admin Pass. Let’s us now see the two ways to get Admin Pass.
#1. Use ROBUX
The easiest way is – You can buy the Admin Pass using ROBUX. ROBUX is like Roblox’s own token. You can buy the admin pass for about 900 ROBUX. However, the currency value for 1 ROBUX changes from country to country.
But wait! I don’t want to spend any money! No problem, there is always an alternative.
#2. Get Commands for free
So, this is your favourite section, isn’t it? The Free Stuff guides!
1. Open the Roblox platform and search for HD Admin in the search bar.
2. Once you find the HD admin, add it to your inventory by clicking on the Get button.
3. Now go to the Toolbox. To access the toolbox, click on Create button and Create a game. [If you are a new user, you’ll have to download a .exe file first.] Look at the picture below:
4. Now click on Toolbox. From Toolbox, select Models, then My Models.
5. In the My Models section, select the HD Admin option.
6. Now click the Publish to ROBLOX button in the File section.
7. You will get a link. Copy that and open the desired game for few times. You’ll get an Admin rank eventually.
8. Once you get the Admin rank, you can open any game that offers admin pass. Voila! You can now have fun with your admin commands.
List Of Roblox Admin Commands
You can access the admin commands after you get the Admin Command Activation pass. To access the admin commands, type:cmds into the chatbox. Here is the list of some most commonly used Roblox Admin Commands:
- :Fire – Starts a fire
- :Unfire – Stops the fire
- :Jump – Makes your character jump
- :Kill – Kills the player
- :Loopkill – Kills the player over and over again
- :Ff – Creates a force field around the player
- :Unff – Erases the force field
- :Sparkles – Makes your player sparkly
- :Unsparkles – Nullifies the sparkles command
- :Smoke – Creates smoke around the player
- :Unsmoke – Turns the smoke off
- :Bighead – Makes the player’s head bigger
- :Minihead – Makes the player’s head smaller
- :Normal head – Returns the head to the original size
- :Sit – Makes the player sit
- :Trip – Makes the player trip
- :Admin – Allows players to use the command script
- :Unadmin – Players lose the ability to use the command script
- :Visible – The player becomes visible
- :Invisible – The player disappears
- :God Mode – The player becomes impossible to kill and becomes deadly to everything else in the game
- :UnGod Mode – The player returns to normal
- :Kick – Kicks a player from the game
- :Fix – Fixes a broken script
- :Jail – Puts the player into jail
- :Unjail – Cancels the effects of Jail
- :Respawn – Brings a player back to life
- :Givetools – The player receives Roblox Starter Pack tools
- :Remove tools – Removes the player’s tools
- :Zombify – Turns a player into an infectious zombie
- :Freeze – Freezes the player in place
- :Explode – Makes the player explode
- :Merge – allows one player to control another player
- :Control – Gives you control over another player
There are over 200 Roblox Admin commands available that you can use. Some of these commands are there in the official admin command package. The command packages can be downloaded for free at the Roblox website. You need to download and install the admin command package. Kohl’s Admin Infinite is the most popular package available.
There are more custom packages available on Roblox. You can buy more than one and use them in the games you design.
How to use the Admin Commands?
Now that you have got the list of most basic admin commands, you must be willing to use them in a game. Okay then, we are going to tell you the steps. Hop on and follow religiously!
- First of all, you need to open the Roblox Platform.
- Go to the search bar and look for that game which has the admin pass. You can check for the admin pass by looking at the section below the game’s description photo.
- Enter the game once you have found the Admin Pass.
- Now, open the chatbox and type;cmds.
- You will now see a list of commands. Now type a command in the chatbox that you want to use.
- Put a ; before every command and hit enter.
Can some player hack the Admin Commands?
It is obvious that as an admin you’ll be worried of your commands getting hacked. Your commands being hacked means that you’ll lose sole authority over the game. But the chances are zero. It is impossible to hack commands. One can have the commands only when the admin allows them to. Without the consent of admin, no one can get access to use the commands.
Admin Commands: Safe or Unsafe?
There are millions of custom games on the Roblox website. Many users have developed their own commands, and testing of all these commands is not practical. Therefore, it may not be safe to use all these commands. However, the commands that we have listed above are tested and safe to use. Considering you’re a beginner, you should stick with these commands.
As you gain experience on the platform, you can test other packages and commands too.
Admin commands give you access to various features in the game. You can upgrade your gaming avatar by using commands. You can also have some fun with other players by using these commands, and the best part is, they won’t even know it! You can use these commands on other players by typing the usernames after the commands. For example –; kill [username]
- 20+ Hidden Google Games You Need to Play
- 13 Best PS2 Emulator for Android
- How often does Google Earth Update?
Excited? Go on and try using these commands. Also, don’t forget to comment down your favourite Roblox commands.