Musically, currently named TikTok, is an online short video sharing platform where people can make videos for up to 3 min showing their talent. Musically has made the careers of lots of influencers. The most common thing done on Musically is lip-syncing videos. But what if your account gets hacked and you have lots of followers? What would you do? If you have such questions and need answers, then you are at the right place. Keep reading this article to know how to get back your hack Musically accounts, recover hacked Musically accounts, and even delete Musically accounts. Also, you will get to know how to hack your old Musically account in detail.
How to Recover Hacked Musically Account
Read this article till the end to learn how you can recover an old or hacked Musically account and eventually delete it as well in depth by using the illustrations for better understanding.
Who Owns Musically?
In 2017, a China-based company ByteDance took over Musically and merged TikTok and Musically by keeping the name TikTok. This company took over Musically for $1 billion.
Also Read: How to Detect TikTok View Bot
Can a Musically Account be Hacked?
Yes, a Musically account can be hacked if the hacker tricks you into giving your account information to the hacker. Hackers can easily hack Musically accounts just using the account details. But as of 2022, Musically is not an active application as it has been replaced by TikTok. Talking about whether a TikTok account can be hacked or not the answer is yes. It can definitely be hacked if you give your account password to unauthorized sources.
How to Hack into Your Old Musically Account?
Unfortunately, you cannot hack your old Musically account because the Musically app was discontinued in 2018, and any service related to it has stopped. But you have a much better app, TikTok, which replaced Musically.
How to Hack into Someone’s Musically Account?
Note: This is only for educational purposes, and we don’t support any illegal activities.
As of 2022, Musically is not active in the market. TikTok has taken it over, so you cannot hack Musically accounts. If you want to hack into someone’s TikTok account, you can try to trick them into revealing their passwords or use online tools to create fake websites that will give you their account details. But note that the consequences of such activities can be dangerous, and you will have to face severe legal action.
How to Check What Happened to Your Musically Account?
You cannot do so directly because Musically was completely shut down in the mid of 2018 as TikTok and applications similar to Musically took over it. But even though the app was shut down, its user base was merged with TikTok. So now, you cannot access the Musically application, but you can access it through the TikTok application. Thereby, no one can hack Musically accounts.
How to Recover Hacked Musically Account?
Musically is not an active application anymore as TikTok from the ByteDance company took it over. If your TikTok account gets hacked, the chances of recovering it are very low. If the hacker has changed your password, then the only option left to you is to contact the TikTok support team for help. You can communicate with the support team using these mail IDs: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. And you can also visit the TikTok Help Center page on your browser.
Also Read: How Do I Recover My MeetMe Account
Do Inactive Musically Accounts Get Deleted?
No, Musically, which is currently known as TikTok, does not delete any inactive account accounts even if they stay inactive for a longer period. But yes, it will change your username to some random numbers to free up the username for other users. This will happen if you stay inactive for 180 days or longer. Also, there are chances that someone can hack Musically accounts if they are inactive and the details are revealed.
How to Delete Your Musically Account?
Musically is no longer available in the market, and all the Musically accounts were transferred to the TikTok application. If you wish to delete your TikTok account, then you can consider following the below steps:
2. Tap on the profile icon from the bottom right corner.
3. Tap on the hamburger icon at the top right corner.
4. Then, tap on Settings and privacy.
5. Tap on the Manage account option from the menu.
6. Tap on the Delete account option from the given list of options.
7. Choose the I’m leaving temporarily option and tap on the Continue option.
8. Select the continue radio button from the bottom to accept the terms and conditions and tap on Continue.
Note: You can make a backup of your account data by tapping on Request download.
9. Again, tap on the Continue option after reading the listed consequences.
10. Enter the verification code sent to your mobile number and tap on Delete account.
11. Again, tap on Delete in the pop-up to confirm your deletion.
Also Read: How to Delete Reddit Account on App
How to Delete an Old Musically Account Without a Password?
All the Musically accounts are transferred to the TikTok application, and they are TikTok accounts now. So, you cannot find your old Musically account even if you install the old version of Musically. So, if you wish to delete your TikTok account without a password, you can consider the following method.
Note: This method will work only in those countries where the TikTok application is active.
1. Visit the TikTok Help Center page.
2. Scroll down and click on the Deleting an account option under the Account and privacy settings.
3. Click on the please send a report here link.
4. Then, fill in the desired details associated with your TikTok account and then select the following details.
- Choose General account inquiry in the Topic section.
- Select the Other option in the Tell us more section.
- In the How can we help? box, type Delete my TikTok/musically account without password.
5. Finally, click on the Submit option.
- Fix Twitch App Not Detecting WOW Game and Addons
- How to Get Back Blocked Skout Account
- How to Recover Deleted Instagram Account
- How to Change Your Number on TikTok
So, we hope you have understood how to hack Musically accounts, recover, and delete them with the detailed steps to your aid. You can let us know any queries about this article or suggestions about any other topic you want us to make an article on. Drop them in the comments section below for us to know.