MeetMe is a hybrid brand delivering social networking services while acting as an online dating app. Much like Tinder, it allows you to find and meet new people virtually. It has features like swipe, chat, and video call with an addition of live streaming and games. People can go live on the app to broadcast themselves. The app has strict policies against nudity or inappropriate content. Many people get their accounts suspended or deleted because they fail to comply. If you have a query about how to recover my MeetMe account, we are bringing you a helpful guide that will teach you about MeetMe account recovery and more.
Table of Contents
How Do I Recover My MeetMe Account
You can recover your MeetMe account by logging back into the account if it has been inactive for less than 3 years. And if you have forgotten the password to that specific account, you can also reset it with the help of the steps mentioned further in this article.
Do MeetMe Accounts Get Deleted? Does MeetMe Delete Inactive Accounts?
Why Can’t I Log Into My Meet Me?
Many MeetMe users report issues related to failed login on the MeetMe app. There are various reasons why you could be facing this issue:
- You have downloaded the app from an unofficial source.
- If your account is linked to Facebook and you cannot log in, either your browser has problems, or your account was taken down.
- Some IP addresses are a source of spam accounts. MeetMe runs security checks for spam profiles frequently, and if you mistakenly accessed your account via any of those IP addresses, your account is likely removed.
Why Does It Say MeetMe Account Locked?
Your MeetMe account could be locked due to multiple causes:
- If you are signing in using a blocked IP address, which was used for operating scam profiles earlier
- If someone tries logging in numerous times using the wrong password
How Do I Find My MeetMe Password? How Do I Recover My MeetMe Password?
MeetMe has a simple process for recovering your password if you remember the email associated with the account. If you are looking for how to recover my MeetMe account on the web, your search ends here. Follow the below-mentioned steps:
Note: You cannot perform MeetMe account recovery if you forget the email address linked to your account or don’t have access to the registered email address.
1. Open the MeetMe app and tap on Log In here.
2. Fill in your registered EMAIL and tap on Forgot Password? as shown below.
3. From the forgot password page, enter the Email address registered with your account and tap on Submit.
4. Copy and paste the received Confirmation code from the mail and tap on Submit.
5. Enter the Email and New password twice to confirm. Tap on Submit.
6. Now, Log In again to your MeetMe account using the EMAIL and new PASSWORD.
Also Read: How to Recover Deleted Instagram Account
How to Recover MeetMe Account?
Lost the password for your MeetMe account and are looking to recover the MeetMe account? Follow our guide carefully for MeetMe account recovery:
Note: You can only recover your MeetMe account by logging back into the account if it has been inactive for less than 3 years.
1. Launch the MeetMe app on your phone.
2. Then, tap on Log In here as shown below.
3. Type your registered EMAIL in the given field.
4. Tap on Forgot Password?
5. Enter the Email address registered with your account and tap on Submit from the forgot password page on the browser.
6. Enter the received Confirmation code from the mail in the given field and tap on Submit.
7. Enter the Email and New password and then Confirm new password.
8. Then, tap on Submit, as shown above.
9. Lastly, in the MeetMe app, enter the EMAIL and new PASSWORD and tap on Log In to recover your MeetMe account.
Also Read: 16 Best Recovery Apps for Android
Meet Me Forgot Password and Email. How Do I Recover My MeetMe Account?
Unfortunately, if you have forgotten your email address and password and want to perform MeetMe account recovery, the only option is to send a mail to MeetMe Customer Support regarding the same. They hold the right to ask for personal information to verify your identity.
Note: MeetMe may decline your request for recovery because of the stringent security measures for user safety. Your appeal for account recovery may be considered a scam by someone trying to gain access to your account.
Also Read: How to Recover Outlook Password
How to Recover Deleted MeetMe Account?
If you willingly delete the MeetMe account, there is no option to recover it because the entire data is lost during the deletion process. However, if MeetMe deactivated your account, you can request the reactivation by sending a mail to the MeetMe Customer Support address.
Note: Remember to mention the details associated with your MeetMe account, such as the email address and phone number.
How to Verify Meet Me Account? How to Verify Meet Me Account with Phone Number?
MeetMe verifies users for security purposes and it also helps them keep a check on spam accounts on the platform. You can send an email containing your name, the email address linked to your account, and your country to the MeetMe customer service email. the MeetMe support team will manually verify your account with the help of provided details.
- Fix Error 1105 Discord in Windows 10
- How to Delete Reddit Account on App
- 6 Ways To Recover Deleted Text Messages On Android
- Recover Your Facebook Account When You Can’t Log in
So, we hope you have understood how to recover my MeetMe account with the detailed steps to your aid. You can let us know any queries about this article or suggestions about any other topic you want us to make an article on. Drop them in the comments section below for us to know.