Facebook requires you to link an Email ID at the time of creating your account. You may have created a Facebook account a long time back with your random email ID, and now you may not remember that ID. In this case, you will not be able to log in on Facebook using your email ID linked on the platform. However, you can log in on Facebook using the username and your password. But, this is not the solution, and you may want to check which ID you have linked to your Facebook account. Therefore, to help you out, we have a small guide that you can follow to check the email ID linked to your Facebook account.
Table of Contents
How to Check Email ID Linked to your Facebook Account
How to find the Email account used for Facebook on desktop
If you use a desktop or laptop to use the Facebook platform, then you may follow these steps to check the email ID that you have linked with your account.
1. Open your web browser and head to facebook.com.
2. Log in to your Facebook account by using your username/phone number and entering your password.
3. Once on the home page, click on the drop-down arrow icon from the top right of the screen.
4. Click on Settings and privacy.
5. Go to Settings.
6. Under General settings, you can check your general account settings, which include the email ID that you have linked with your account. Moreover, you also have the option of changing your email ID by adding another one. You can check the screenshot below for reference, where your email id will be visible next to contacts.
Also Read: How to View Posts on Facebook News Feed in Most Recent order
How to check your Facebook Email on your phone
If you are using the Facebook platform on your mobile device, then you can follow these steps if you don’t know how to check the email ID linked to your Facebook account. You may follow these steps to check your email ID.
1. Open the Facebook app on your device and log in to your account using your username and password.
2. From the home page, tap on the Hamburger icon from the top-right of the screen.
3. Scroll down and tap on ‘Settings and privacy.’
4. Go to Settings.
5. Now, tap on Personal information.
6. Finally, tap on Contact info, and under Manage contact info, you will be able to see your email ID and the phone number that you have linked with your Facebook account.
Also Read: How to Find Sprint Account Number and PIN
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q1. How do I find out what email is linked to my Facebook?
You can easily check what email ID you have linked to your Facebook account by heading to the Settings and privacy section. Find the settings and go to your Personal Information. Under the Personal information, go to the Contacts info to check your linked email ID.
Q2. How do I find my email address on Facebook Mobile?
If you are using the Facebook mobile app, then you can easily follow these steps to find your linked email address.
- Go to Settings and privacy by opening the Facebook app on your device.
- Tap on Settings.
- Go to Personal information
- Tap on Contact info to check your linked email address on Facebook mobile.
Q3. Where Can I Find My Email Address on Facebook?
If you are using the Facebook app, then you are going to find your linked email address under personal information in the Contacts info section. However, if you are using the desktop version of Facebook, then you can find the linked email address in the General settings.
- How to take a Screenshot on Netflix
- How to Setup Roadrunner Email for Android
- How to Unblock yourself on Facebook Messenger
- How To Disable Sound In Chrome (Android)
We hope that this guide was helpful and you were able to check the email ID linked to your Facebook account. If you still have any queries regarding this article, then feel free to ask them in the comments section.