We all are familiar with Amazon as a leading online eCommerce store, but amazon also provides services in cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. The popularity of Amazon can be seen through traffic on its website. By the beginning of 2016, Amazon had over 130 million visitors per month to its US website. Amazon also has a great network among sellers and buyers, resulting in Amazon being a highly influential company. Are you an Amazon user who is facing problems in changing your email address and wondering why can’t you change your Amazon email? And how can you add another email to your Amazon app? If you are someone looking for more information related to Amazon, we bring you a helpful guide that will resolve all your queries like how to recover an old Amazon account and how to change email on Amazon.
- How to Change Email on Amazon
- How Can You Find Out What Your Amazon Email is?
- Can You Change Your Login Email on Amazon?
- How to Change Email on Amazon?
- Why Can’t You Change Your Amazon Email?
- How Can You Add Another Email to Your Amazon App?
- How Can You Recover an Old Amazon Account?
- How Can You Change Your Amazon Account?
- Can You Merge Two Amazon Accounts?
- Can You Change Address on Amazon?
- How Can You Change Your Primary Address on Amazon?
How to Change Email on Amazon
You will get to know how to change email on Amazon further in this article. Keep reading to learn more about it in detail.
Here is a guide on how can you find out which email address is registered to your Amazon account.
1. Visit the Amazon website on your browser.
2. Click on Hello, Sign in > Sign in option present in the navbar at the top of the screen.
3. Enter your Amazon registered mobile number and click on Continue.
4. Now, enter the password and click on Sign in.
5. Click on the Account & Lists option from the top right of your screen.
6. Click on Login & security.
7. Under the Login and Security settings menu, you will see the email address registered to your Amazon account.
Also Read: How to Change Phone Number on Amazon
Yes, changing your email address on Amazon is a simple process. You just need to have access to your new email address, so that you can enter the OTP. You can change your login email address using Amazon’s official website or mobile app.
If you got a new email address for yourself and now you want to change your email account on Amazon, then changing your email address on Amazon is a simple process. You just need to have access to your new email address, so that you can enter the OTP. You can change your login email address using Amazon’s official website or mobile app. Here is a guide on how to change email on Amazon.
1. Visit the official website of Amazon.
2. Then, Sign in to your Amazon account with account credentials.
3. Then, click on Account & Lists > Login & security.
4. Enter your account password again for reauthentication.
5. Click on Edit next to your email address.
6. Enter the new email address you want to add to your Amazon account.
Note: Make sure that email should not already be registered to any other Amazon account.
7. Enter the OTP you received on your email to verify entered email address and click on Continue.
8. Finally, enter your password and click Save changes to confirm that you want to change from your old email address to your new one.
Also Read: How Can You Change Your Email on PS4
The main reason behind this could be that the email address to which you want to change your Amazon account is that email already taken or registered to any other Amazon account.
If you have multiple Amazon accounts registered and you want to use them together on your Amazon mobile app, here is the guide on how you can add another email to your Amazon app.
Note: Make sure you are logged into your Amazon account.
1. Open the Amazon app on your phone.
2. Tap on the Hamburger icon from the bottom navbar of your mobile screen.
3. Now, tap on Settings > Switch Accounts.
4. Tap on Add Account to add a new email.
5. Now, enter the new email address on the Amazon log-in page and Save changes.
Let’s see how you can recover your old Amazon account.
1. Visit the Amazon official website and click on the Sign in option.
2. Click on the Need help? > Forgot Password option.
3. Now, enter your registered Email to get an OTP for the reset password process.
4. Enter the received OTP to verify your email address.
5. Now, enter your New password and click on Save changes and sign in.
You can change or switch your Amazon accounts with the help of the following steps:
Note: Make sure you are already signed into your Amazon account before performing the following steps.
1. Visit the Amazon official website on your browser.
2. Hover over Account & Lists and click on Switch Accounts.
3A. Click on the desired account you want to switch to.
3B. Click on Add account to add the desired account you want to change to.
4. Sign in to your account with the account credentials to switch to that account.
Read this article from the start to learn how to change email on Amazon.
Also Read: How to Change Yahoo Email Address
No, you cannot merge two Amazon accounts that already exist because accounts on Amazon cannot be combined, nor can transaction histories be shared. But if you want to merge and properly share your Amazon accounts, you have to create new Amazon accounts using a new email address. After that, you can link two Amazon accounts together with Amazon Household, but they continue to exist as independent accounts.
Yes, you can easily change your address on Amazon. If you have moved to a new place or want to add your work address as your primary address on Amazon, it is possible as it is a simple and quick process. We have also provided you with a guide on how to change your address on Amazon in the below section.
Below are the steps to change your primary address on Amazon.
1. Visit the official website of Amazon.
2. Sign in to your Amazon account with the proper credentials.
3. Click on Account & Lists.
4. Click on Your Addresses.
5. Now, click on Set as Default under the desired address you want to make primary.
Note: You can also add a new address by clicking on the Add Address option and then repeat the above process to set it as your primary address.
- 8 Best GPU Support Bracket
- How Can You Delete Amazon Photos Account
- How to Change Phone Number on PS4
- How to Delete Your Amazon Account
We hope that you learned about how to change email on Amazon and recover an old Amazon account. Feel free to reach out to us with your queries and suggestions via the comments section below. Also, let us know what you want to learn about next.