Your Android smartphone can perform various tasks of any level of difficulty. One among them is data storage which is essential for any electronic smart device. Also, the smartphone is a portable center for images, videos, emails, and confidential business documents that help you access any type of data at any time. However, Android smartphones, like any other electronic device, can malfunction and lose data for a variety of reasons. But it can be recovered easily with the help of an Android data recovery app available on the market. Today, we have compiled the list of the best recovery app for Android for you to choose from in order to recover your lost data.
Table of Contents
- 16 Best Recovery Apps for Android
- 1. Tenorshare UltData
- 2. EaseUS MobiSaver
- 3. Wondershare Dr.Fone
- 4. FoneLab
- 5. Disk Drill
- 6. DiskDigger
- 7. FonePaw
- 8. iCare
- 9. iMobie PhoneRescue
- 10. AirMore
- 11. iToolab RecoverGo
- 12. Apeaksoft
- 13. 7-Data Android Recovery
- 14. Jihosoft Android Phone Recovery
- 15. MyJad Android Data Recovery
- 16. Aiseesoft Android Data Recovery
16 Best Recovery Apps for Android
Below are some of the factors/reasons that can wipe the data off your Android device:
- Losing or updating a device without any backup
- System collapse
- Malware attack
- Software corruption
- Replacement of the phone battery
However, with the help of a decent Android data recovery app, this erased data can be recovered completely. The following list includes free, paid open-source, and commercial data recovery software for Android.
Tenorshare UltData is one of the Android data recovery apps that allows you to recover deleted or lost data such as contacts, messages, call history, movies, and more.
- It can retrieve data from internal storage and SD cards without a computer or root.
- It is compatible with all Android devices, including Motorola, HTC, Samsung, and Google Nexus.
- It is simple to use and understand. Connecting, scanning, and recovering are all that are required.
- It boasts the greatest data recovery success rate in the business.
- Tenorshare UltData can recover photographs, documents, and videos from WhatsApp Business.
- It now contains a Photo Enhancement option that allows you to boost the resolution of recovered images.
- It offers the ability to recover Google Drive data, which is useful for recovering data from broken Android devices.
- Water damage, no backup, OS crash/update, System Root, and other scenarios are all recoverable.
- Tenorshare UltData supports more than 6000 Android phones and tablets.
- A 30-day money-back guarantee is also available.
Tenorshare UltData for Android has three pricing options:
- One-month license for $35.95
- One-year license for $39.95
- Lifetime license for $49.95
Also Read: Top 14 Best Graphics Card for Linux
2. EaseUS MobiSaver
EaseUS MobiSaver is one of the best recovery app for Android and is a simple, quick, and free program for recovering data from Android devices.
- The program allows you to recover any file type in three simple steps.
- It can easily recover data from internal and external memory.
- You may also see the file before using the application to restore it.
- The software supports over 6000 Android phones and tablets.
- EaseUS MobiSaver can also recover and export your files in various formats, including CSV and HTML.
- Furthermore, you will have no problems using this program because it is compatible with all Android devices now on the market.
- It is completely free.
You will get your data in three steps with EaseUS MobiSaver:
- Connect your Android smartphone to the program
- Start the scan
- Select the files you want back and restore
Wondershare Dr.Fone is a comprehensive smartphone security tool that you may use to protect your data.
- Its capacity to recover data from Android smartphones is one of its most notable capabilities.
- You may also selectively preview and recover a file.
- It has the ability to recover all major file types.
- Wondershare Dr.Fone protects your Android smartphone by completing several high-security activities.
- With the help of this tool, you may virtually restore all forms of mobile data in a few simple clicks.
- The tool automatically roots your device while retrieving data from an Android phone.
- This enables it to carry out high-end recovery operations.
- The app makes recovering videos, photos, documents, and messages from an Android device easier.
- It is capable of working on more than 6000 Android tablets and smartphones.
- The Data Recovery tool costs $39.95, while the Full Android Tool Kit costs $79.95 each year.
Also Read: Top 34 Best Web Testing Tool
FoneLab is another best recovery app for Android smartphones and has the following notable features:
- It can help you recover data no matter how severe the data loss issue is.
- FoneLab is a simple data recovery tool for anyone who has lost their phone data.
- It’s easy to use and restores media files, call history, documents, and more.
- This data recovery software for Android recovers data from Android phones, SD cards, and SIM cards.
- FoneLab is a powerful tool that helps you recover data in three simple stages, from malware attacks to shattered phones.
- You can use the software to recover various files, including plain text and MS Word documents.
- You can preview data before recovering it.
- It works with all major Android devices running OS 4.0 or higher.
- It has the ability to restore call history and messages.
- The starting price is $20.76, and $31.96 is for a broken phone data extraction kit.
5. Disk Drill
Disk Drill by Clever Files recovers data by accessing the storage of your rooted Android device and can recover data from both internal and external memory cards.
- All Android devices currently on the market are supported by the software.
- After that, you’ll be able to see all the partitions and discs on your Android smartphone.
- The scanning of targets feature is also included in the Disk Drill tool.
- Disk Drill may not be everyone’s cup of tea, but it’s an effective Android recovery tool.
- Whatever caused the data loss, the recovery software will assist you in quickly restoring all types of data.
- It also recovers lost files, videos, photos, documents, and more, regardless of how serious the data loss was.
- You must link the device to your computer.
- On your phone, enable USB debugging and provide the software with whatever rights it requests.
- The Pro version costs $89.00, while the Enterprise version costs $899.00.
Also Read: Top 16 Best Budget Phablet
DiskDigger is one of the best Android recovery software and a very versatile tool for its customers.
- This software is free for those who merely want to recover unlimited videos or photographs.
- The app is simple to install and use on almost any Android smartphone.
- The software also makes deleting files and freeing up space on an Android smartphone straightforward.
- It works with Android versions 2.2 and above.
- DiskDigger is exclusively intended for photo and video recovery.
- If you have a virus or an operating system problem, it won’t help you recover call records, messages, or similar data. Still, it can help you recover deleted images and videos.
- DiskDigger also provides a permanent deletion option that customers may employ before or after recovery to free up space on their phones.
- By purchasing the Pro edition of DiskDigger, you can unlock the ability to recover various file types.
- You can also upload recovered files through FTP in the premium version.
- The user interface is practical but not particularly appealing to the eye.
- To recover data, DiskDigger offers both Basic and Full scan modes.
- Only rooted Android devices may use the full scan mode.
- Whether or not your device is rooted, the basic version works properly.
- There’s a free plan and a $14.99 personal license.
FonePaw enables you to quickly and easily recover all sorts of video, picture, and text data.
- It has the ability to recover all forms of media and text files quickly.
- You may restore deleted files from your Android phone’s internal memory, SD card, or SIM card.
- The app works with all Android versions from 2.3 to 9.0.
- The files obtained may be exported in a number of different formats, including CSV, HTML, and others.
- You may also preview the files before retrieving them.
- The procedure is simple. Simply connect, scan, and retrieve the data you need.
- FonePaw is a visually appealing and user-friendly data recovery program.
- It can recover all media and text files in a flash.
- Its phone scanning speed is quick.
- A single-user license costs $49.95, while a family license costs $79.95.
Also Read: 13 Best Cheap Android TV Box
If you need to recover very old data and hence difficult to restore, iCare is one of the best recovery app for Android that needs trying.
- iCare has an Advanced-Data Recovery tool that any user may use to recover data in difficult situations.
- It works with any major Android smartphone.
- Simply double-click the file you want to restore to recover it.
- This tool will help you to recover information from the Recycle Bin.
- If you’re dealing with a serious data loss situation, you should contact iCare.
- The software’s specialized scanning capabilities are also rather impressive.
- With advanced recovery, you connect your phone to a PC running the program, choose the recovery option you want to use, pick the phone drive you want to scan and execute the software.
- It allows you to conduct a targeted scan.
The iCare pricing for the recovery tool licenses is as follows:
- Home License costs $69.99
- Workstation License costs $99.99
- Tech License costs $399.99
9. iMobie PhoneRescue
iMobie PhoneRescue makes even the most challenging data recovery from Android devices seem simple and has the following features:
- An accidentally deleted file may be restored to the phone with only one click.
- With only a few mouse clicks, you can recover erased data.
- You may even use this procedure to preview files before restoring them.
- The software’s main selling point is its ability to back up files automatically.
- The data may be restored straight to the phone.
- All main phone data types may be recovered with this program, which is quick, user-friendly, and safe.
- iMobie will instantly restore deleted data, including pictures, videos, and even WeChat history.
- With scanning rates that provide findings minutes after the recovery process begins, the program has a high success rate in retrieving data.
- You may also use iMobie to unlock a phone that has been locked without destroying any data.
- It offers a one-year plan for $39.99 and a lifetime plan for $55.99.
Also Read: Top 9 Best Free Unlimited VPN for Android
AirMore can help you recover data from a variety of data loss circumstances and has the noticeable features that are listed below:
- It works with all Android devices and can quickly restore contacts, media files, call history, documents, and many more.
- It comes with all the tools you’ll need to recover files no matter how they got lost.
- The application is also free and secure to use.
- You can preview the data before retrieving it.
- It can restore data from internal memory, SD cards, and SIM cards.
- To recover data, the program uses a simple three-step approach.
- Because the app does not leak data while scanning your phone, it is a safe program to use.
- It is compatible with all Android smartphones.
11. iToolab RecoverGo
iToolab RecoverGo for Android is a powerful data recovery tool for Android devices and is considered one of the best for the following reasons:
- With RecoverGo, you can simply scan deleted or lost Android data and recover it in one click without rooting.
- Photographs, movies, audio, messages, message attachments, contacts, documents, phone logs, and other data types may be recovered.
- This data recovery software for Android may be able to retrieve data from your SD card and internal memory.
- It also lets you preview files before recovering them, saving both time and space.
- Whether your phone is stuck on the Android screen, forgotten password, accidentally wiped data, or your phone is destroyed, RecoverGo can restore your data promptly.
- It is 100% risk-free, with a high recovery success rate.
- It works with Android 12 and 6000+ smartphones from Samsung, Huawei, Xiaomi, Motorola, LG, HTC, Sony, and Google.
Also Read: 10 Best Screen Mirroring App for Android to Roku
Apeaksoft Android Data Recovery makes it simple to recover data from Android tablets and phones.
- Apeaksoft assists you in recovering movies, images, and other data from damaged Android smartphones.
- It can recover deleted and lost files. This would include text messages, documents, call history, photos, and contacts.
- It allows you to see all the data before recovering the files and choosing which data to restore.
- It is a user-friendly and powerful program that ensures a secure and speedy recovery.
- Using a USB cable, you can easily manage and backup your Android data on your Mac or Windows computer.
- Android Data Recovery can help you recover all of your data, whether you experienced a system crash, an accidental deletion, an issue with your SD card, a forgotten password, or a rooting blunder.
- Apeaksoft is compatible with over 5000 Android devices.
- Simply download the app, connect your Android smartphone to your computer via USB cable, and begin recovering data after previewing.
- You can take a single PC membership for a month or a lifetime. You may also get a multi-user license to use the service on three PCs for a lifetime.
- A 30-day money-back guarantee is also included.
The Apeaksoft pricing for Android Data Recovery (Windows) is as follows:
- One month subscription for 1 PC is around $35.
- Lifetime license for 1 PC is around $58.
- Multi-User License for Lifetime/3 PCs is around $102.
13. 7-Data Android Recovery
7-Data Android Recovery is an older Android data recovery software tool that, as seen by its antiquated user interface, hasn’t kept up with the times and other recovery apps.
- 7-Data Android Recovery is for those who like a traditional user interface and want to take advantage of the significant bulk discounts.
- On-demand technical assistance is provided for free.
- The Windows user interface is familiar.
- It allows you to explore and evaluate files that can be recovered.
- You should have no issues recovering your data if you allow USB debugging and switch on USB storage beforehand.
- Data may be recovered indefinitely in all versions.
- If you experience any issues when using 7-Data Android Recovery, you can always contact the developer company and ask for help.
To use this tool to recover lost data, follow these steps:
- Connect your Android smartphone
- Scan the smartphone
- Examine the recovered files
- Save the recovered files to your system
7-Data Android Recovery has four licenses to choose from with their prices mentioned below:
- 1 year, 1 PC, and non-commercial license for $39.95
- Home license with 3 PCs, lifetime, non-commercial for $49.95
- Pro license with 3 PCs, lifetime, commercial for $79.95
- Enterprise license with unlimited PCs, lifetime, commercial for $399.95
Also Read: 11 Best Cheap Cell Phone Booster
14. Jihosoft Android Phone Recovery
Jihosoft Android Phone Recovery restores Android data quickly and easily in any scenario and consists of the following significant features:
- Recover any Android data in various situations, including deletion, factory reset, and system crash.
- Recover all lost data from your Android device’s internal and external memory cards.
- It is possible to retrieve messages, contacts, SMS, call records, WhatsApp conversations, and other media and document items.
- Recover data from Android phones made by Samsung, Huawei, HTC, LG, Motorola, OnePlus, Google, and others.
- This data recovery software for Android is also available on both Mac and Windows PCs.
15. MyJad Android Data Recovery
Even if your phone is rooted, dead, or stolen, MyJad Android Data Recovery can recover your lost data. The features of the software are listed below:
- You may also use this program to back up your vital data to your PC.
- You can recover data types like contacts, messages, photographs, videos, and other documents.
- It is compatible with all current Android devices and operates on the Windows Operating System.
- It works with Android phones from Samsung, HTC, LG, Sony, and Motorola.
- It can display recovered data in preview mode.
Also Read: 9 Best Android Smartphones with Keyboards
16. Aiseesoft Android Data Recovery
Aiseesoft Android Data Recovery is an Android data recovery app that may help you recover data from your Android phone or tablet.
- It can restore data lost in eight distinct circumstances and is accessible for both Windows and Mac users.
- Deleted text contacts and call history from Android handsets can be recovered.
- On Android, recover numerous data like photographs, movies, music, and documents.
- Recover data from a broken Android phone, a forgotten password, or a phone with a dark screen.
- Any data that has been lost due to a rooting error or a system crash can be recovered.
- All Android operating systems are supported.
- It supports Samsung, LG, HTC, Sony, and Huawei Android devices.
- It is completely free interesting features to utilize.
- 9 Best Video Doorbell Compatible With Google Home
- How to Fix WOW Error #134 Fatal Condition
- 16 Best Private Instagram Viewer App Without Human Verification
- How to Perform Instagram Message Recovery
We hope that this article was helpful and you have learned about the best recovery apps for Android. Let us know which is your favorite data recovery software for Android. If you have any queries/suggestions regarding this article, please drop them in the comments section. Also, let us know what you want to learn next.