The Android TV Box may soon, if not immediately, replace traditional television shows. Instead of connecting up and turning into planned television programs, people have adapted and migrated to streaming television programming. By simply putting an Android TV Box onto any smart television, consumers may view television shows, listen to music, and play games. Giant tech firms have profited from the dominance of smart televisions and the desire for entertainment that can be watched at any time through unrooted or rooted Android TV Box. Many high-quality and high-performing best Android TV Boxes are available, but they come at a significant cost. The Best Cheap Android TV Boxes are listed below, along with popular features and links to their websites. The list includes both open-source and commercial applications.
- 13 Best Cheap Android TV Box
- 1. Beelink GT1 Ultimate
- 2. Amalen MXQ Pro 4K TV Box
- 3. Goobang Doo ABOX
- 4. Nvidia Shield TV Pro
- 5. Amazon Fire TV Stick
- 6. Easytone T95 Super
- 7. Xiaomi Mi Box S
- 8. HKMLC Android TV Box X6 Pro Android TV Box
- 9. C Cosycost Android TV Box
- 10. Yagala TV Box, T95 Android 10.0 Smart Box
- 11. MeCool KM2 Smart TV Box
- 12. MyGica ATV1960 Octa Core Android Smart TV Box
- 13. Roku Ultra
13 Best Cheap Android TV Box
Here is the list of best Android smart tv box.
The Beelink GT1 Ultimate is one of the most up-to-date and powerful Android TV boxes on the market, and it’s also one of the best cheap android tv box.
- The operating system on this Android TV box is Android 7.1, with 3GB of RAM and 32 GB of storage.
- It has an octa-core CPU that can play 4K video at 60 frames per second.
- Other Android TV boxes lack the functions of the remote.
- It has a user interface that may be customized.
- Others might like the fact that Kodi comes pre-installed.
- Even though Beelink is a lesser-known brand, this TV box features a support forum and an over-the-air firmware upgrade mechanism, which is important since you can receive help from other customers.
2. Amalen MXQ Pro 4K TV Box
The Amalen MXQ Pro 4K TV is available in two models: one with 1 GB of RAM and 8GB of storage space, and the other with 2 GB of RAM and 16GB of storage space. Choosing between the two should not be difficult because this TV box is already inexpensive.
- The Amalen MXQ Pro 4K TV’s best feature is its customer support forum, which actively discusses and assists users with their Android TV box requirements.
- For watching movies and shows, a high-performance CPU is required.
- One of the greatest Android TV boxes, thanks to its user-friendly UI and simple setup.
- Even if the over-the-air update procedure version is not yet available, this television box has a regular firmware upgrade.
- This Android box on a budget is incredibly inexpensive.
3. Goobang Doo ABOX
The Goobang Doo ABOX Android TV box is a low-cost gadget that lets you stream a variety of TV shows, movies, music, and games without having to pay a monthly fee.
- It features several TV show sources, giving you a lot of options when it comes to TV entertainment.
- It has 1 gigabyte of RAM and 8 gigabytes of internal storage.
- Another advantage of the Goobang Doo ABOX is that it features an air vent that serves as a rudimentary cooling mechanism for the gadget, preventing it from overheating.
- Furthermore, it comes pre-installed with Kodi, ensuring that you have access to all of the entertainment you desire at a reasonable cost.
- It has a 64-bit Quad-Core processor and a Mali-450 5-core GPU, which is quite powerful in my opinion.
4. Nvidia Shield TV Pro
Nvidia’s Shield TV was the king of Android TV boxes, but the new Shield TV Pro is almost weedy in contrast.
- When you add Dolby Vision HDR, Dolby Atmos, and DTS-X surround sound support, it’s a regular AV powerhouse.
- If you’re using the official Google TV OS, you’ll have access to all of the applications in the Google Play store.
- For some Kodi fans, the new Shield TV stick, which runs the same software and has the same Tegra X1+ processor, may be more enticing.
- It’s 25% quicker now that it has the new Tegra X1+ CPU inside, and it has new AI-enhanced 4K upscaling that works, enhancing both the clarity of HD pictures and the brightness of colors on a 4K screen.
- The chip also performs real-time transcoding, so you can stream data from a NAS storage in a variety of formats without a hitch.
- Overall, this is the best cheap android tv box available.
Also Read: How to Speed Up Firestick
5. Amazon Fire TV Stick
Amazon’s Fire TV interface has Google’s operating system visible beneath although it’s a stick rather than a box and doesn’t appear to run Android.
- With only 1GB of RAM, a quad-core CPU, and 8GB of storage, the entry-level Fire TV stick can do a lot, but it’s a touch underpowered.
- In terms of hardware and functionality, the 2021 Firestick is identical to its predecessor; the only difference is that the 2021 model comes with a slightly updated remote that has a Channel Guide button and four app buttons that take you directly to apps like Amazon Prime or Netflix.
- On Amazon’s app store, you may find streaming apps like Plex.
- While this isn’t true with Kodi, there are methods to get it and a variety of other TV-friendly programs by using sideloading or dedicated downloader tools.
- If you’re a Kodi fanatic, you might want to pay the extra for the 4K version, which comes with a faster CPU and 1.5GB of RAM, as well as 4K video capability.
6. Easytone T95 Super
Easytone T95 Super is a small, low-cost Android TV device with 2GB of RAM and 16GB of flash storage that are aplenty on Amazon and eBay.
- As with any of these inexpensive Android TV devices, you’ll need to sideload apps and may want to install your version of Kodi, but with a few tweaks, this is a comparatively cheap way to get it up and running.
- The majority come with the same remote control and run a reskinned version of Android.
- This Easytone box doesn’t stand out much from the crowd, but it’s relatively fast, sturdy, and simple to operate.
- The box is well-made and surprisingly sturdy, and while the remote has cheap-feeling buttons, it is more sensibly set out than the remotes that come with other bargain-basement boxes.
Also Read: How to Install Kodi on Smart TV
7. Xiaomi Mi Box S
Xiaomi Mi Box S is another Android TV box in this list. This Xiaomi’s new Android TV box isn’t flawless; it has slowness and stability issues on occasion, but it does a few things better than the ordinary no-name Android TV box.
- It can play 4K content from third-party apps.
- It runs the Google version of Android TV, which means you get a remote-control-friendly UI and access to the Google Play store’s vast library of apps.
- The Mi Box S also includes Chromecast built-in, which allows you to cast online pages and apps directly from your tablet or smartphone. Make sure the box and your screen are both switched on before you start otherwise it won’t turn on your TV.
- If you’re looking for a low-cost, no-frills alternative to the Shield TV, the Mi Box S is the only Android TV box that fits the criteria. It’s not commonly available in the UK, and it might sometimes seem underpowered.
- You’ll have 8 GB of storage capacity for all of your programs on the ROM, but you can increase it to 32 GB using an SD card if you want to install a lot of apps or keep a lot of movies and music on this device.
- You won’t realize how special this is until you’ve tried a few Android TV sets.
- Xiaomi is well-known for creating high-quality devices at reasonable prices.
- It’s one of the most popular Android TV box bundles on the market right now, with thousands of good Amazon reviews and excellent ratings on other major online markets.
- Faster speed, enhanced software compatibility, and the wider availability of the newest games and applications are all benefits of the upgraded operating system.
- The Xiaomi Mi Box S is capable of 4K footage and 3D technologies, allowing for a truly immersive cinema experience.
- The ARM Cortex A53 quad-core CPU is one of the primary characteristics of this Android TV Box. In general, it provides great performance, with a maximum CPU clock rate of 957 MHz to 2.65 GHz per core.
- While most low-cost Android TV boxes only offer 2.4 GHz wifi, the Xiaomi Mi Box S supports 5G Wi-Fi.
- Bluetooth 4.2 is also supported. Extra remote control is also included with the Xiaomi Mi Box S, allowing you to operate your TV box.
- It comes with Google Assistant and a speech-activated remote, allowing you to search for content or start an app using only your voice, and it works.
8. HKMLC Android TV Box X6 Pro Android TV Box
The HKMLC Android TV Box has virtually all of the functions you’d expect from a television set-top box. In this price range, though, TV boxes running previous versions of Android OS are pretty prevalent, and this one is no exception.
- Unlike the overwhelming majority of comparable-cost goods, it supports 3D photography, and its storage memory is rather impressive for the price.
- It boasts a 1.5 GHz quad-core processor, 2.4 GHz WiFi, Bluetooth 4.2, 4 GB of RAM, and 32 GB of storage space, as well as 4K resolution and H.265 hardware decoding.
- The HKLMC X6 will get you where you want to go for a fair price, whether you’re looking for an Android TV Box to watch YouTube videos, play games, or watch movies.
- There’s a potential that some of the more recent applications won’t work with the HKLMC Android TV Box.
- It has a lot of value and doesn’t cost a lot of money to get all of its benefits.
- If you’re searching for a box to view 3D movies, play video games, or use your favourite Android applications without breaking the bank, this may be the right pick for you.
- It enables you to install a large number of programs, which is very useful if you’re a gamer.
Also Read: Android TV vs Roku TV: Which is Better?
9. C Cosycost Android TV Box
The C Cosycost Android TV Box is next in the list of best cheap Android TV box. It is a device that in many respects mirrors the Xiaomi Mi Box S, giving a comparable level of performance and a package of capabilities much beyond its price range. It isn’t a home run, but it will ultimately get you to home plate.
- The operating system is one of the most crucial aspects to consider, and the ABOX comes with the newest Android 11.0 OS.
- The Android TV Box from C Cosycost, like the Xiaomi Mi Box S, features native 4K resolution and supports 3D graphics, bringing your television viewing experience to a whole new level.
- The hardware is also rather good for the price.
- The TV box has the same quad-core processor (Allwinner Cortex A53) as the Xiaomi Mi Box S, as well as the premium Mali G31 MP2 GPU for 3D graphics acceleration.
- This Android TV Box also has 4 GB of DDR3 RAM and a 32 GB hard drive, which can be upgraded with a 32 GB SD card.
- The original came with Android 10.0, and C Cosycost just upgraded it to provide its users access to the most up-to-date Android apps.
- The performance of this inexpensive box allows it to compete not only with the Mi Box but also with more costly versions.
- By all accounts, the GPU is powerful, and it contributes significantly to the TV box’s overall performance.
- This is a fantastic pick if you’re searching for a solid Android TV box at a fair price.
10. Yagala TV Box, T95 Android 10.0 Smart Box
The Yagala T95 Android 10.0 Smart Box is a good model that has a lot of advantages over its low-cost competitors, but its features and adaptability may be better.
- To begin, Yagala’s T95 Android 10.0 Smart Box operates on the Android 10.0 operating system, which is rather good for the price.
- At 60 frames per second, you should anticipate premium-quality 4K decoding at the very least.
- Because the most recent Android version is 12, you won’t be able to install the most recent apps, but you will be able to play classics and backward compatible games.
- The Cortex TM A53 CPU and the Amlogic Allwiner H616 chipset power Yagala’s T95 Android Smart Box.
- This Android TV Box has a DDR3 RAM of 4 GB and a 32 GB eMMC Flash capacity of 32 GB.
- Bluetooth 5.0 is packed in, as well as dual-band WiFi internet functionality.
- It is compatible with the most popular apps and platforms thanks to its updated operating system.
- In comparison to the majority of low-cost Android boxes, it has a lot of internal storage, allowing you to save a lot of games, movies, clips, and music albums.
- It supports H.265 6K output, which ensures a seamless and comfortable movie-watching experience in 4K.
- This system, according to the best evaluations, works flawlessly with Hulu, Spotify, Netflix, and Kodi, allowing you to watch your favourite shows.
- Its specifications are significantly superior to those of a typical low-cost Android TV Box, and it provides far more value.
- Even though it doesn’t have many USB ports, its connectivity choices are rather good, and you should have no difficulties using it.
- Yagala’s T95 Android 10.0 Smart Box is the winner you’re searching for, despite its few flaws.
Also Read: How to Convert Coaxial Cable to HDMI
11. MeCool KM2 Smart TV Box
The MeCool KM2 Smart TV Box could be the if you’re looking for an Android jTV box with better hardware and more functionality than the ones listed above.
- In terms of hardware, software, and performance, the KM2 Smart Box trumps less expensive Android boxes.
- The hardware of the MeCool Android Smart Box features 2 GB of RAM and 8 GB of storage space.
- MeCool also has a quad-core Allwinner Cortex A53 CPU and an ARM G31 MP2 graphics card.
- The H.265 HEVC video codec, built-in Bluetooth version 4.2, and 2.4G and 5G Wi-Fi networking are all excellent additions to this smart box’s already amazing feature set.
- The MeCool KM2 supports 4K and 1080p HD resolutions, as well as H.265 hardware decoding to conserve bandwidth.
- You may update it by adding a memory card into the MicroSD card slot, however, most customers have said that memory concerns are the major downside of this TV box.
- MeCool is powered by the Android 10.0 operating system. Even though we’ve seen boxes with more recent operating systems, this one can still run the bulk of the current apps and games.
- You won’t have to bother with all the buttons on your TV because the TV box comes with a handy remote controller.
- If you’re searching for an Android box that delivers consistently high performance, this may be the one for you.
12. MyGica ATV1960 Octa Core Android Smart TV Box
The MyGica ATV1960 is also one of best cheap Android TV box. It is one of the most powerful mid-tier Android TV Boxes on the market today, with extraordinarily powerful hardware, Dolby Vision and HDR10 compatibility, a variety of internet connectivity choices, and more.
- It’s a wonderful choice whether you want to watch YouTube videos, play games all day, or keep yourself entertained with your favourite applications.
- The RAM and ROM of the ATV1960 differ from those of the MeCool KM2.
- The MyGica ATV1960 has 3 GB of DDR4 RAM, compared to 2 GB on most other models.
- It also includes 16 GB of storage, saving you the time and money of purchasing an SD extension card.
- The increased RAM boosts the TV box’s speed and performance, resulting in a better entertainment experience.
- It handily beats out most of its similarly-priced competitors thanks to its capabilities for 4K2K Ultra HD video playing at 60 frames per second.
- It’s perfect for HDR-enabled TVs since its HDR10 playback capability provides vibrant images with crystal clarity.
- A voice-activated remote controller is included with the MyGica ATV1960.
- You won’t have to waste time tapping buttons to start another app; instead, utilize the voice control capability to activate it instantaneously using voice commands.
- If you don’t mind paying a little extra, MyGica’s ATV1960 delivers better value thanks to its exceptionally sturdy hardware.
- It’s simpler to watch movies and utilize applications with the voice control remote, and the fact that you can have the performance of a high-end Android TV box for the price of a mid-range one speaks volumes about its value.
Also Read: How to Fix Error Code 775 on DirecTV
13. Roku Ultra
The Roku Ultra’s hardware can’t compete with the Xiaomi Mi Box S, let alone the MyGica ATV1960, but unlike other Android TV boxes, Roku provides a sophisticated, polished viewing experience.
- Roku has its own media channel with hundreds of movies and series available for free.
- One of the most important differences between Roku and other Android devices is the software.
- HBO Max, Showtime, Google, Hulu, Netflix, Disney Plus, Apple TV, and practically all live TV providers are supported.
- Sports streaming applications have a hard time running on Android TV devices.
- Roku shines in this area as well, collaborating closely with sporting applications to improve the user experience.
- Roku also has a mobile app that allows you to fine-tune and control your streaming and video experiences without having to use the remote.
- Roku’s hardware isn’t particularly amazing.
- Its quad-core CPU performs admirably, but with only 256 MB of storage capacity, it is severely limited.
- It only has 1.5 GB of RAM, which is also inadequate.
- Although it has dual-band WiFi, the Ethernet connection is limited 10/100 MB.
- Roku isn’t the way to go if you want a TV box with amazing hardware.
- Roku is the current market’s top-selling winner when it comes to streaming movies or YouTube material.
- How to Download Hotstar Videos for PC
- How to Cast Popcorn Time to Smart TV
- 12 Best UK TV Kodi Channels
- How to Reset Spectrum Remote
So, today we learned about the list of best cheap Android TV box along with their features. If you are looking to buy one cheap android tv box this article is all you need before buying one. Spread this information among your peers and groups.