Instagram is one of the most growing social media platforms nowadays. It has helped lots of influencers to build up their community online. Still, if your account gets deleted, it will be big chaos for many of them. So this article will help you learn whether it is possible to recover deleted Instagram account or even recover permanently deleted Instagram account.
- How to Recover Deleted Instagram Account
- What Happens When an Instagram Account is Deleted?
- Why Does It Take a Month to Delete Instagram Account?
- Do Your Messages Get Deleted When You Delete Instagram?
- What Do Your Followers See When You Delete Instagram?
- Can I Recover My Deleted Instagram Account?
- How to Recover Deleted Instagram Account?
- How to Recover Permanently Deleted Instagram Account?
- How to Recover Deleted Instagram Account Without Password?
- My Instagram Account Was Deactivated. Contact Help Center!
- Can I Reactivate My Instagram Account After 1 Year?
- How Do I Reactivate My Instagram Account After Deleting?
- How Many Violations Does It Take to Get Banned From Instagram?
- How Long Will Instagram Keep My Account Disabled?
How to Recover Deleted Instagram Account
You cannot get your permanently deleted Instagram account in anyways, and even Instagram cannot help you get back the account. However, you can recover deleted Instagram account within 30 days of deletion with the steps mentioned later in this article.
What Happens When an Instagram Account is Deleted?
Whenever an Instagram account is deleted:
- All the information related to the account is deleted from the Instagram servers.
- All the photos, videos, reels, and other media are deleted permanently from the account.
- Also, all the followers are removed, and likes and comments are deleted.
Note: All the media mentioned above are permanently deleted and cannot be recovered in anyways.
Why Does It Take a Month to Delete Instagram Account?
Instagram has a strong deletion process. Once your account is deleted, you cannot get it back in anyways. So, Instagram gives you 30 days after you start your deletion process. If you change your mind in that time period, you can log back in and save your account from the permanent deletion.
Do Your Messages Get Deleted When You Delete Instagram?
No, regarding app deletion, none of your media, including messages, photos, reels, or videos, will be deleted by uninstalling the app from your Android device. But if you delete your Instagram account permanently, then the messages and all other media will be deleted forever and cannot be recovered in anyways.
What Do Your Followers See When You Delete Instagram?
Talking about the app deletion, there won’t be any changes for your followers. They will still be able to see your account and the media posted on it. But if you have deleted your Instagram account permanently, your followers won’t be able to search for your account on Instagram and hence can’t see any of your uploaded media.
Can I Recover My Deleted Instagram Account?
Yes, you can recover your Instagram account within 30 days of the deletion process. Unfortunately, you cannot get your permanently deleted Instagram account, and even Instagram cannot help you get back the account.
How to Recover Deleted Instagram Account?
Follow the steps below to recover deleted Instagram account if you have uninstalled the app as well:
1. Open the Play Store app on your device.
2. Search for Instagram in the search bar and tap on Install.
3. Then, Open the application.
4. Tap on Log in and enter your login credentials to log in to your account. Immediately, your account will get recovered.
How to Recover Permanently Deleted Instagram Account?
If your account is deleted permanently, which means 30 days have passed after the deletion, then there is no way you can recover permanently deleted Instagram account. Not even the support team of Instagram can get it back to you. You will have to create a new Instagram account if you want to continue using the Instagram platform.
How to Recover Deleted Instagram Account Without Password?
If you have just deleted your account on Instagram and you want to recover deleted Instagram account back within 30 days of deletion but you have forgotten your password, you can follow the below steps to get it back:
1. Open the Instagram app.
2. Tap on the Log in option.
3. Then, tap on Get help logging in.
4. Enter your Username, email or phone in the field and tap on Next, as shown.
5. If your account is not deleted permanently, you will see three options:
- Send an email
- Send an SMS
- Log in with Facebook
Tap one of these that is accessible to you.
6A. If you tap on the Send an email option, an email with a password reset link will be sent to you on your registered email ID.
6B. If you tap on Send an SMS, a verification code will be sent to you in a text message. You have to enter it in the Instagram app, and you will be able to log in.
6C. If you tap on Log in with Facebook, then you have to enter the login details of your Facebook account that is linked with your Instagram account.
My Instagram Account Was Deactivated. Contact Help Center!
If Instagram deactivates your account, then while logging in, you will see an option for raising an appeal that Instagram has mistakenly deleted your account. In that case, your account will be rechecked. If it occurs to be faulty, then it remains deactivated. You can also read the Instagram Community Guidelines before appealing for rechecking.
Can I Reactivate My Instagram Account After 1 Year?
Yes, if you have disabled your Instagram account temporarily, you can reactivate it even after one year. There is no time limitation for the same.
How Do I Reactivate My Instagram Account After Deleting?
There are three conditions here:
- If you have temporarily disabled your Instagram account, you can enter your login credentials on the Instagram login page to reactivate your account whenever you like.
- According to the Instagram Deletion Policy, you will have 30 days to log back in after the process of deletion. If you miss that time period, there is no way to get that account back. The account will be gone forever.
- If Instagram has deactivated your account because you violated the community guidelines, you have to wait for the time period your account is deactivated. Let’s say 30 days. Then, you will be able to get back your account only after 30 days.
How Many Violations Does It Take to Get Banned From Instagram?
Instagram basically sends 3 strikes to your account if you violate community guidelines. If you don’t make the required changes even after 2 strikes, your account will be deleted or deactivated depending on your violation activities.
How Long Will Instagram Keep My Account Disabled?
Instagram reactivating policies are very strict. They can keep your account disabled for around 1 week to 1 month.
- Fix Steam Client Bootstrapper High CPU Usage on Windows 10
- How to See People’s Deleted Instagram Pictures
- 15 Best Apps For Saving Instagram Videos
- How To View A Private Instagram Account
We hope you learned about how to recover deleted Instagram account. Feel free to reach out to us with your queries and suggestions via the comments section below. Let us know what you want to learn about next.