Many users use World of Warcraft (WOW) addons in your Twitch app. However if you try to do so, you may face Twitch app not detecting WOW game or addons issue. We bring to you a perfect guide that will fix Twitch app is not detecting WOW error. Continue reading this article!
How to Fix Twitch App Not Detecting WOW Game and Addons
There may be issues with the Twitch app or World of Warcraft game that causes Twitch app is not detecting WOW addons error. We have given all the possible troubleshooting methods to fix this issue below. Follow these methods steps by steps.
Method 1: Re-login Twitch
Re-logging in your Twitch account may fix this issue. Follow these steps to do so.
1. Navigate to the Twitch and Log out from your account.
2. Then, click on Log in option again.
3. Enter your credentials and Log in to Twitch.
Also Read: How to Fix 2000 Network Error on Twitch
Method 2: Run Twitch as Administrator
Here are the steps to run the Twitch app with admin privilege. This may solve Twitch app not detecting WOW game problem.
1. Right-click on the Twitch app and select the Properties option.
2. Go to the Compatibility tab.
3. Here, check the Run this program as an administrator option.
4. Click on Apply > OK to save changes.
5. Finally, launch the Twitch app.
Also Read: Fix Twitch App Not Working on Android
Method 3: Reinstall Twitch App
Follow the steps listed below to reinstall the Twitch app to fix Twitch app not detecting WOW game and addons issue.
1. Press the Windows key, type App & features and click on Open.
2. Search for Twitch and select it.
3. Then, click on Uninstall and confirm the prompt.
4. Next, reboot the PC.
5. Go to the Twitch download page and download the Twitch app.
6. Wait for the download to be completed and navigate to My downloads in the File Explorer.
7. Double-click on the downloaded file to open it.
8. Now, click on the Install option to begin the installation process.
9. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation process.
Method 4: Reinstall World of Warcraft
If reinstall Twitch did not fix Twitch app not detecting WOW game and addons issue, then follow the given steps to reinstall WOW game.
1. Launch the Apps and features window.
2. Now, search World of Warcraft in the list and click on it. Then, select the Uninstall option.
3. If you are prompted, again click on Uninstall.
4. Once the game is completely uninstalled from your computer, press and hold Windows + E keys together to open File Explorer.
5. Then, visit Blizzard official site to download World of Warcraft for Windows PC.
6. Then, click on Download for Windows and wait until the game gets installed on your PC.
7. Navigate to My downloads in File Explorer and double-click on the setup file to run the application.
8. Follow the on-screen instructions to install the game on your Windows 10 PC.
- How to Automatically Forward Text Messages to Another iPhone
- Fix Twitch Not Going Fullscreen in Windows 10
- What is Twitch Minecraft Installation Process?
- Fix WoW Takes Forever to Launch in Windows 10
In this article, we took a look at the methods to fix Twitch app not detecting WOW game and addons. We hope we have cleared all your doubts regarding the same. Also, let us know what you want to learn next.