TikTok is a micro clip-based social media app that has recently grown in popularity. It allows users to create video content that is open to the public with cool filters and editing settings. Sometimes, some of the users forget the logging information, or there is a need to change the registered identities on the TikTok profile due to an unprecedented turn of events. Are you also wondering how to change my phone number on TikTok? In this article, we will teach you how to change your number on TikTok step by step in detail.
- How to Change Your Number on TikTok
- How Can I Log Into TikTok Without a Phone Number?
- What If My Number is Already Registered on TikTok?
- How to Change Phone Number in Tik Tok? How Do I Change My Phone Number on TikTok?
- How Can I Change My TikTok Number Without My Old Number?
- How Do I Access My Old TikTok Number?
- How Do I Get My TikTok Account Back Without Email or Phone Number?
- How to Change Email on TikTok Without Verification?
- How to Change Your Number on TikTok If You Forgot Your Old One?
- How Do I Unregister My Phone Number on TikTok?
- How Do I Remove My Phone Number from TikTok?
How to Change Your Number on TikTok
The steps mentioned below in this article will tell you how to change your number on TikTok from your TikTok profile. For that, the previously registered number should be active as the verification code will be sent to that number while changing it with the new number. Let’s continue learning more about this in detail.
How Can I Log Into TikTok Without a Phone Number?
TikTok provides a very versatile option for logging in or signing in. While creating your user account, you have to enter your username, email, social media account, or phone number. And the same is repeated while logging in to the app. Sometimes, you can’t access the mobile with the registered phone number for whatever reason. So, TikTok provides alternate options to log into your account via your email ID or username.
What If My Number is Already Registered on TikTok?
It is possible that the phone number you are using for the sign-up is not available as an account is already associated with that number on TikTok. In that case, you can use a different number to create a new account or any other sign-up credential.
How to Change Phone Number in Tik Tok? How Do I Change My Phone Number on TikTok?
There are many reasons for changing the phone number associated with your Whatsapp or TikTok account. You can easily figure out how to change your number on TikTok by following the upcoming steps:
1. Launch the TikTok app.
2. Tap on the Me icon from the bottom right corner, as shown.
3. Tap on the Hamburger icon from the top right corner.
4. Tap on the Manage My Account option.
5. Tap on Phone Number.
6. Tap on CHANGE from the confirmation popup.
7. Type your current phone number in the space.
8. Then, tap on the Next arrow icon from the bottom right corner of the screen.
9. Type a 4-digit code and tap on the Next arrow icon.
10. Now, Enter new phone number and tap on Send code to complete the OTP verification process.
A notification will pop up with confirmation about a successful phone number change.
Also Read: How to Remove Filter from a TikTok video
How Can I Change My TikTok Number Without My Old Number?
If you don’t have your phone number registered with your TikTok account, you may be able to log in with your email ID. If you have lost the number or cannot use it and want to recover your TikTok account registered on it, you will need to fill out the feedback form describing your issue:
1. Visit the TikTok Feedback page on your desktop browser.
2. Fill in the information in the Share your feedback fields.
3. Then, click on Submit from the bottom of the page, as shown.
The response to the query generally comes within 3–5 business days. But if the response doesn’t come, you can resend the feedback form or create a new TikTok account.
Also Read: How to Unlist Your Number from Truecaller
How Do I Access My Old TikTok Number?
You can access your old TikTok registered number by simply changing it to a new number. Your old number should be active, which is required for OTP verification.
1. Open the TikTok app.
2. Tap on the Me > Hamburger icon.
3. Tap on Manage My Account.
4. Tap on Phone Number > CHANGE from the confirmation popup.
5. Type your current phone number, and then, tap on the Next arrow icon.
6. Enter the 4-digit code and tap on the Next arrow icon.
7. Now, type the new phone number and repeat the OTP verification process.
How Do I Get My TikTok Account Back Without Email or Phone Number?
It is impossible to recover your account with no email or phone number. A new account can be created if it is not a personal account. To recover the professional account, a feedback form should be sent to TikTok describing your problem.
How to Change Email on TikTok Without Verification?
It is not possible to change the email on TikTok without verification because the platform takes privacy and digital security very seriously and will not give you access until your credential is verified.
How to Change Your Number on TikTok If You Forgot Your Old One?
You cannot change the old number if you have forgotten it. Your old number needs to be active to change it to the new one on TikTok. In the process of changing the TikTok number, you need the old number to receive the code and verify the account to set the new number. Follow the steps mentioned above in this article to change your old number to the new one with the help of your old TikTok registered phone number.
How Do I Unregister My Phone Number on TikTok?
If you want to unregister your phone number permanently from TikTok, you will have to report it to TikTok with the message stating your request to unregister the phone number. Follow the steps below to report the problem through the TikTop app on your phone.
1. Open TikTok on your device.
2. Tap on Me from the bottom bar to open the Profile section.
3. Tap the Hamburger icon from the top right corner.
4. Tap on Privacy and Settings > Report a Problem option under SUPPORT, as shown.
5. Select and tap on an issue related to unregistering a phone number from the Popular section.
6. In the bottom section, tap on No to the question stating Is your problem resolved?
7. Under Tell us your feedback, type this:
I want to unregister my phone number [mention number] from this account as I don’t have access to it anymore.
8. Then, tap on Report.
The TikTok support team will reply to your request in 48 hours and the desired number will get unregistered from your TikTok account.
How Do I Remove My Phone Number from TikTok?
If you wish to remove your phone number from TikTok, you will have to report it to the TikTok support team. So, follow the above-mentioned steps to do that from the TikTok app on your phone.
- How to Get the Biggest DoorDash Order
- 15 Best Galaxy Note 3 Custom ROMs
- How to Contact TikTok Support
- How to get Chinese TikTok on iOS and Android
We hope you have understood how to change your number on TikTok and were able to perform the associated steps successfully. You can drop your queries about this article and topic suggestions for future articles in the comments section below.