TikTok is the fastest-growing social media platform where users can showcase their talents and gain popularity. Be it singing, dancing, acting, or other talents, TikTok users earn their livelihood by creating engaging and entertaining content. What makes these TikTok videos even more interesting are the filters that users add to these videos. Users like to try out various filters to figure out which one best suits their content. Therefore, it is essential to know how to remove filters from a TikTok video to explore different filters on TikTok.
What are Filters on TikTok?
TikTok filters are effects, which enhance the appearance of your video. These filters may be in the form of images, icons, logos, or other special effects. TikTok has a vast library of filters for its users. Every user can search for & select filters that are unique and relatable to their TikTok video.
How to Remove TikTok Filters (2022)
TikTok allows you to remove filters before posting a TikTok video. However, once you share your video on TikTok or other social media platforms, you will not be able to remove the filter. So, if you are wondering how to remove the invisible filter from TikTok, only you can remove it.
Read below for methods that you can use to manage and remove filters like Red Filter from TikTok videos in your draft section.
Method 1: Remove Filters from Draft Videos
You can easily remove the filters from your draft videos as follows:
1. Open the TikTok app on your smartphone.
2. Tap on the profile icon from the bottom-right corner of the screen.
3. Go to your Drafts and select the video that you wish to edit.
4. Tap on the Back arrow from the top-left corner of the screen to access the editing options.
5. Tap on Effects from the panel displayed at the bottom of your screen.
6. Tap on the Back Arrow button to undo all the filters you have added to the video.
7. Now tap on the Next button to save the changes.
8. To remove effects from your TikTok video, tap on the None icon as shown below.
9. If you had applied more than one filter on your TikTok video, then keep tapping on the reverse icon to remove all the filters.
10. Finally, tap on Save to reverse the applied filters.
This is how to remove the filter from a TikTok video.
Also Read: How to Change Your Number on TikTok
Method 2: Remove Filters added after Recording
If you recorded a TikTok video and added a filter, then you can remove it as long as you do not post the video. Follow the given steps to remove the filter from a TikTok video that was added after recording it.
1. While recording a video, tap on the Filters tab from the left panel.
2. You will see a list of filters. Tap on Portrait, then select Normal to remove all applied filters from the video.
In this way, you can easily remove the filters that you add post-recording.
Also Read: 50 Best Free Android Apps
Method 3: Manage your Filters
Since TikTok offers a massive list of filters, it can get tiring and time-consuming to search for the one you like. Therefore, to avoid scrolling through the entire list, you can manage your filters on TikTok as follows:
1. On the TikTok app, tap on the (plus) + icon to access your camera screen.
2. Tap on Filters from the panel on the left side of the screen.
3. Swipe the Tabs and select Management.
4. Here, check the boxes next to the filters you wish to use and store them as your favorites.
5. Uncheck the boxes next to the filters that you don’t use.
Here onwards, you will be able to access and apply your preferred filters from the favorites section.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q1. How do I remove a filter from a TikTok video?
You can easily remove a filter from a TikTok video before posting the video. To remove the filter, open the TikTok app, tap on the Drafts> Filters > Undo icon to remove filters.
Remember, there is no way to remove a filter from a TikTok video once you post it on TikTok or share it on any other social media platforms.
Q2. Can you actually remove the invisible filter on TikTok?
Invisible filter functions just like any other filter on TikTok, meaning that it cannot be removed once you post the video. However, if you did not post the 3-minute video on TikTok yet, you will be able to remove the invisible filter.
- How to Do an Advanced Search on Facebook
- Fix Snapchat Camera Not Working (Black Screen Issue)
- Discord Overlay Not Working? 10 Ways to fix it!
- How to get Chinese TikTok on iOS and Android
We hope our guide was helpful and you were able to remove filters from your TikTok video. If you have any queries or suggestions, let us know in the comments section below.