Known for helping find compatible and loving partners, eharmony has become one of the most trusted dating sites. Launched in 2000, eharmony has helped millions find their true love and continues to do so even today. However, it might be possible that you have subscribed to eharmony but don’t need it anymore as you might have found someone already. Now, if you want to cancel eharmony subscription or want to know about the eharmony cancellation policy, read this article completely.
How to Cancel eharmony Subscription
You can cancel eharmony subscription from your account by signing in on your desktop. And the steps to perform the same are mentioned further in this article. But before that, let’s know more about eharmony and the subscription it provides to the users.
Does eharmony Offer a Free Trial?
No, eharmony does not offer a free trial as signing up and using eHarmony is already free. You can view basic profile information about your matches after signing up. But to view photos and communicate with your matches, you will have to upgrade to eharmony Premium membership.
Is It Worth Paying for eharmony? Does Anyone Still Use eharmony?
If you are serious about finding your partner on a dating website and want to date a like-minded individual like you, then it is at least worth giving eharmony a try. You never know what your destiny has in store for you, and as they say, you miss all shots you don’t take. Also, in today’s time, many people do use eharmony as it spread across 200 countries, hosting 10 million users with approximately 750,000 paid users.
Does eharmony Charge Monthly?
No, eharmony does not charge monthly as eharmony for Premium is only available in 6,12- and 24-months plan.
Why eharmony Is So Expensive?
You may feel eharmony is expensive because:
- eharmony has been around for more than 20 years, providing the platform for people to find real love and enjoy life to the fullest with their partner.
- They provide a safe, high-quality, trustful community where you can truly find a compatible partner for yourself.
- These are the factors eharmony focuses on and believes that they provide these interesting features at a reasonable price, which may seem expensive at times. But they also allow the users to use eharmony for free to get to know the platform well before deciding to switch to the Premium version.
What Is the Cancellation Policy for eharmony? What Does eharmony Cancellation Policy State?
The eharmony cancellation policy states that you can cancel eharmony subscription at any time but for no refund. And cancellation will only be completed after the subscription period of your account ends. So, you will have to wait till the subscription period gets over, which can be 6, 12, or 24 months.
Also Read: What is HTC S-OFF?
How Hard Is It to Cancel eharmony?
It is not hard, but it is certainly time-consuming to cancel the eharmony subscription of your account.
- You have to turn off the automatic renewal feature to cancel the eharmony subscription, but it will not cancel the subscription immediately.
- You will also have to send an email or letter to the eharmony requesting cancellation.
- You will have to wait for the subscription period to get over, i.e. 6,12, or 24 months, while you will not be refunded with your subscription money.
Can I Cancel eHarmony At Any Time? What Is eharmony Cancellation Period?
Yes, you can cancel eHarmony at any time by turning off your automatic renewal feature and sending a cancellation request email. However, you will still be charged for the remainder of your subscription tenure, which is either 6,12, or 24 months.
Can You Cancel eharmony Early?
No, you cannot cancel eharmony subscription earlier than whatever your plan duration is, i.e. out of 6,12, or 24 months. Even if you stop the auto-renewal feature from your account, your account will still remain active till the subscription plan ends, with no option for a refund.
Also Read: Can You Access Your Old Myspace Account?
Can I Cancel eharmony After 3 Days? Can I Cancel eharmony Within 14 Days?
No, you cannot cancel eHarmony after 3 days as eharmony offers 6,12, and 24 months plans. So purchasing any one of these plans would mean paying for its services for the complete duration even after canceling the subscription.
How to Buy 1 Month of eharmony? Can You Cancel eharmony After 1 Month?
eharmony comes in 6, 12, and 24 months plans only, and buying only 1 month plan is not possible. And you also cannot cancel eharmony after 1 month as per the eharmony cancellation policy.
How to Cancel Your eharmony Subscription?
To learn how to cancel eharmony subscription of your account, follow the upcoming steps:
1. Visit the eharmony official page and enter Your Email and Your Password to LOG IN to your account.
2. Click on the Profile icon from the top right corner and click the Data & Settings option.
3. Click the Manage profile option.
4. Click on the Cancel my subscription link and provide the required information through a letter or email to cancel subscription for your account.
Also Read: How to Delete Your eHarmony Account
How to Get eharmony Refund?
To get eharmony refund after you cancel subscription, you have to make sure to cancel eharmony early, i.e. within 3 business days from purchase. Follow the upcoming ways:
Note: You can also email the same to Subscriptions@eharmony.com.
1. You have to write a letter that states you, the subscriber, are canceling this agreement or words of similar effect.
2. Include the email address associated with your eharmony account in this notice.
3. Send this letter to the following address:
P.O. Box 241810
Los Angeles, CA 90024
- How to Delete Hulu Account
- How to Change Your Number on TikTok
- How Do I Delete Expired Apple Subscriptions
- 2 Ways to Cancel YouTube Premium Subscription
We hope you learned how to cancel eharmony subscription with the mentioned steps. Feel free to reach out to us with your queries and suggestions via the comments section below. And let us know what you want to learn about next.