Undoubtedly, there are many options to browse when it comes to entertainment. From Netflix to Hulu, you can binge-watch your favorite movies and shows on any of these world-famous OTT platforms. But as eye-catching as these sources are, they are heavy on pocket too. And there is no chance that one cannot afford all these internet apps at once. But at some point, Hulu subscribers feel the need to delete their account for any reason. So, in this article, we will look at the steps on how to delete Hulu account on a computer and phone. With this article, you can also delete Hulu account permanently using Hulu account settings.
Table of Contents
- How to Delete Hulu Account
- Can I Get Unlimited Screens on Hulu Without Live TV?
- Is Hulu Free with Amazon Prime?
- Can I Share My Hulu Account with Someone in Another State?
- Why Can’t I Use My Hulu Account in Multiple Locations?
- Can I Log Into My Hulu Account on Someone Else’s TV?
- How to Delete a Profile from Your Hulu Account?
- How Do I Permanently Delete Hulu Account?
- How Do I Completely Delete My Hulu Account?
- How Do I Clear My Hulu History?
- How Do I Delete My Hulu Account from My Phone?
- How Do I Delete My Hulu Account on My iPhone?
- How Do I Cancel Hulu on My Roku?
How to Delete Hulu Account
Hulu is a subscription-based streaming website owned by Walt Disney, and it offers a library of films and television series from networks such as ABC, NBC, or FX. And these attributes surely attract many film and TV series enthusiasts all around the world. However, if any time the thought of deleting the Hulu account crosses your mind, you can do it from your computer or phone easily. Follow the steps mentioned in this article to learn how to do that.
Can I Get Unlimited Screens on Hulu Without Live TV?
No, you cannot add unlimited screens to Hulu without live TV. But yes, Hulu and Hulu (No Ads) plans allow their subscribers to stream on up to 2 screens simultaneously.
Also Read: 13 Best Cheap Android TV Box
Is Hulu Free with Amazon Prime?
No, you cannot use the same account details for logging into Amazon Prime accounts, but you will be billed separately based on your subscription models.
Yes, you can share your account in another state within the USA with the Hulu live subscription. But with the condition that only 2 screens can be streamed simultaneously.
Why Can’t I Use My Hulu Account in Multiple Locations?
Hulu is a streaming service based in the USA. You can only share your Hulu account within the USA. It is not possible to share or access your account in any other country as long as it does not support the Hulu service.
Also Read: How to Recover Deleted Snapchat Account
Can I Log Into My Hulu Account on Someone Else’s TV?
Yes, you can download the Hulu app on as many supported devices as you want but with the condition that only 2 of those devices can be streamed simultaneously.
How to Delete a Profile from Your Hulu Account?
Follow the steps below to learn how to delete Hulu account on computer:
1. Go to the Hulu website.
2. Click on your Profile icon.
3. In the drop-down menu, select Manage Profiles.
4. Look for the profile you want to delete and click the pencil edit icon under the PROFILES section.
5. Click on the DELETE PROFILE option in the pop-up.
6. Click on DELETE PROFILE once again to confirm the deletion of the profile.
Also Read: How to Remove Zoom Profile Picture
How Do I Permanently Delete Hulu Account?
To delete Hulu account permanently on your computer, follow the below-given steps:
1. Visit the Hulu website.
2. Click on the LOG IN option from the top right corner.
3. Enter your EMAIL and PASSWORD and click on the LOG IN button to log into your account.
4. Click on the Profile icon at the top right corner and select Account option, as depicted below.
5. In the lower right corner of the page, click on California Privacy Rights.
6. Under the Right to Delete option, click on the START DELETION button.
7. Choose the option according to your preferences in the pop-up:
- Delete my account now or
- Delete my account later
8. Lastly, click on the START DELETION button.
The delete Hulu account permanently process is now complete.
How Do I Completely Delete My Hulu Account?
Deleting your Hulu account completely basically means deleting all the profiles, and you can do it by following the below steps using Hulu account settings:
1. Visit the Hulu website & Log in to your account.
2. Navigate to Profile icon > Account > California Privacy Rights as earlier.
3. Click on the START DELETION button next to the Right to Delete option.
4. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the process.
Also Read: How to Delete Match Account Permanently
How Do I Clear My Hulu History?
To clear your watch history on Hulu, do as follows:
1. On the Hulu website , LOG IN using your EMAIL and PASSWORD.
2. Click on the MY STUFF section on your personalized home page.
3. Next, click on the three-dotted icon for the show/movie you want to remove.
4. Click the option marked REMOVE FROM MY STUFF on the pop-up prompt after which your watch history will be removed.
How Do I Delete My Hulu Account from My Phone?
You can use the following method using Hulu account settings to learn how to delete Hulu account on phone.
1. Open the Hulu app and log into your account.
2. Tap on the ACCOUNT option from the bottom right corner.
3. Tap the Account option.
4. Under the Privacy And Settings section, tap on California Privacy Rights.
5. Now, tap on START DELETION next to the Right to Delete option.
6. Choose the Delete my account now or Delete my account later option, according to your preferences.
7. Finally, tap on the START DELETION option shown highlighted above.
Now, your account will have been deleted successfully.
Also Read: How to Delete Prompts on Bumble
How Do I Delete My Hulu Account on My iPhone?
The process to delete Hulu account on iPhone is the same as for Android smartphones. So, follow the steps listed above to do the same on iOS too.
How Do I Cancel Hulu on My Roku?
To cancel a HBO Roku subscription billed through Hulu, follow the below steps:
1. Open Hulu app on your Roku device.
2. Press the * (asterisk) button on the Roku remote.
3. Now, choose the Manage subscription option.
4. Finally, select the Cancel subscription option.
- How to Recover a Deleted Google Doc from Google Drive
- How to Activate Crunchyroll on Any Device
- How to Delete a Badoo Account
- Fix Hulu Error Code P-dev302
We hope that you learned how to delete Hulu account on your computer and phone. Feel free to reach out to us with your queries and suggestions via the comments section below. Let us know what you want to learn about next.
The delete account information seems to be outdated. This article was published June 17, 2022. Your California Privacy Rights was updated June 27, 2022. It no longer has links included to delete your account. 🙁