Snapchat has a fan base among everyone. It started the trend of filters in cameras and has become a favorite of all. If you don’t have a Snapchat account already, you need to have one. But if you have one and have deleted it, you are at the right place because we are here to help you recover a deleted Snapchat account. Read and follow the upcoming steps to recover deleted snapchat account after 30 days.
How to Recover Deleted Snapchat Account
Snapchat is not just another camera for people to take photos and store memories in, but it is also a place where you can make new friends and store your pictures as a forever memory. But unfortunately, Snapchat has been deleting the accounts of the users without any warning. This has left the users shocked as to why their accounts are deleted. Keep reading the article to learn the methods to recover your disabled Snapchat account.
Why Snapchat Deleted My Account for No Reason?
One possible reason for it to happen may be because of a technical glitch by Snapchat, for which Snapchat has also issued a statement. If you are also the one whose account has been deleted, there is no need to worry because Snapchat will help you get your deleted Snapchat account back by visiting Snapchat Support.
Also Read: How to Perform Instagram Message Recovery
Why Has Snapchat Permanently Deleted My Account?
Apart from the Snapchat technical glitch, other reasons for Snapchat permanently deleting your account can include:
- Abusive behavior on Snapchat
- Violation of the terms and conditions of the Snapchat application
- Use of third-party applications to use the Snapchat account
These reasons can ultimately lead to Snapchat permanently locking your account or deleting it.
What Happens If Snapchat Deletes Your Account?
If you fall victim to Snapchat deleting your account, it will lead to the deactivation of your account after 30 days. In this time period, you have a chance to recover a deleted Snapchat account by logging in. If you fail to do so, your account will be permanently deleted from Snapchat and will not be recoverable by any means.
How to Recover a Deleted Snapchat Account?
Recovering a deleted Snapchat account is a cakewalk. All you have to do is:
1. Visit Snapchat Support.
2. Click on the My Account & Security option.
3. Click on I have a log in issue option.
4. Click on I can’t access my account under What can we help you with?.
5. Choose I see an error message when I log in under Oh no! Tell us more… section.
6. Scroll down and click on account questions.
7. Then, click on reactivating a Snapchat account under Reactivate Your Deleted Account section. This process will help you recover a deleted Snapchat account.
Note: Or click on locked if your account is locked.
Also Read: How Do I Get My Old Facebook Account Back
Can You Recover a Deleted Snapchat Account?
Yes, you can recover deleted Snapchat account if you wish to. If you want to recover deleted Snapchat account, you can log back into your Snapchat account if your Snapchat account has been deleted for less than 30 days . If it has been more days than that, follow the steps mentioned above.
Can You Recover/Get Back a Deleted Snapchat Account after 30 Days?
No, if your Snapchat account has been deleted for more than 30 days, unfortunately, there is no way to recover it.
Also Read: How to Access Old Hotmail Account
How Do You Find Deleted Snapchat Accounts?
To find a deleted Snapchat account, follow the below steps.
1. Open the Snapchat app on your device.
2. Enter your USERNAME OR EMAIL and PASSWORD and tap on Log In.
In this way, you can log in to your deleted account if it has not been more than 30 days.
Also Read: How to Recover Outlook Password
How Do You Retrieve Deleted Snapchat on iPhone?
If your iPhone is backed up by iCloud, it is possible to retrieve your deleted Snapchat data from your iPhone.
Note: This step is for iPhone users only. And make sure that your Snapchat app is backed up by your iCloud to retrieve it.
1. Visit iCloud on your desktop.
2. Enter your Apple ID to log into your iCloud account.
3. After logging in, click on Restore Files to retrieve data from your deleted Snapchat.
- Fix NVIDIA Overlay Not Working on Windows 10
- How to Recover a Deleted Google Doc from Google Drive
- 16 Best Recovery Apps for Android
- Recover Your Facebook Account When You Can’t Log in
We hope that you learned about how to recover deleted Snapchat account. Feel free to reach out to us with your queries and suggestions via the comments section below. Let us know what topic you want to learn about in our next article.