Tinder is an online dating platform through which people can find their companions. It is one of the most famous platforms for online dating, and many users are already using it. It also provides a Gold subscription through which you will get your match must faster. But what if you have your match and want to cancel Tinder subscription? No worries. We are here to help you out. So, in this article, we will look at how to cancel Tinder Gold subscription and turn off automatic renewal on Tinder.
How to Cancel My Tinder Gold Subscription
You can cancel your Tinder Gold subscription from the Tinder app, Google Play Store, or Apple ID settings if you use an iPhone. Keep reading to find out the detailed steps for each of the mentioned methods.
How Do I Get Rid of Tinder Gold?
Follow the below steps on how to cancel Tinder Gold subscription on the Tinder app:
1. Launch the Tinder application on your mobile phone.
2. Tap on the Profile picture at the top left corner.
3. Then, tap on SETTINGS.
4. Swipe down and tap on Manage payment account under the Payment account section.
5. Then, tap on the Cancel subscription option.
How Do I Cancel My Tinder Gold Subscription on Android?
You can consider the following steps on how to cancel Tinder Gold subscription on Android. If you have used the Google Play Store to make the payment, then follow the below steps:
1. Open Google Play Store on your Android device.
2. Tap on your Profile image from the top right corner.
3. Then, tap on the Payments & subscriptions option from the menu.
4. Tap on Subscriptions.
5. Then, select the Tinder Subscription and tap on Cancel Subscription.
How Do I Unsubscribe from Tinder Gold on My iPhone?
To unsubscribe from Tinder Gold on your iPhone, you can consider following the below steps on how to cancel Tinder Gold subscription:
1. Open Settings on your iPhone.
2. Tap on your Apple ID from the top.
3. Tap on the Subscriptions option.
4. Locate and tap on Tinder Gold subscription.
5. Then, tap on Cancel Subscription.
How Do I Cancel Tinder Gold Auto-Renewal? How Do I Turn Off Automatic Renewal on Tinder?
Canceling a subscription will turn off automatic renewal on Tinder. You can follow the below steps to disable Tinder Gold auto-renewal.
1. Open the Tinder application on your device.
2. Tap on the Profile picture at the top left corner and tap on SETTINGS.
3. Swipe down and tap on Manage payment account.
4. Then, tap on the Cancel subscription option.
How Many Free Likes Do You Get on Tinder?
You can do right swipes or likes up to 100 times in 12 hours. Earlier it was 120 likes or right swipes, but Tinder has decreased the amount to 100 only.
Do Super Likes Cost Money?
Yes, you need to buy super likes. They don’t come free with your free account. But if you have a gold or platinum membership, you can access 5 free super likes weekly. For more information related to super likes, you can consider checking out Tinder Super Like Help page.
Is It Easy to Cancel Tinder Gold Account?
Yes, it is very much easy to cancel a Tinder gold account subscription. It depends on where you have taken the subscription.
Will Tinder Give Me a Refund?
Yes, but only if you are applying for a refund within 14 days of the transaction period. After this period, generally, you won’t get any refund back. You can learn more about the Tinder refund Policy on the Tinder Refund Policy Help page.
If I Delete My Tinder Account, Will it Stop Charging me?
No. If you have canceled your Tinder subscription, you will not be charged after that. But there is no surety that you will get your refund back.
How to Cancel Tinder Subscription After Being Banned?
You can appeal for an unban and then cancel the tinder subscription. But you cannot do it while your account is banned. You have to wait until it gets unbanned. You can visit the Tinder Help page to learn more about unbanning procedure.
Recommended: How to Change Your Name Or Gender On Tinder?
In this article, we looked at how to cancel Tinder Gold subscription and turn off automatic renewal on Tinder. We hope that we have cleared all your doubts regarding the same. Drop your queries or suggestions in the comment section below, if any. Also, let us know what you want to learn next.