Table of Contents
Best Chrome Extensions Games
In this article, we have shown the list of best Chrome extension games for Gamers.
Requirements for Best Chrome Extensions Games
Gaming extensions can help you in playing several interactive games. These extensions are required:
- To eliminate overheads that cause laggy playback in audio and video decoders
- To grant the developers lower-level access to the graphics hardware of a system
Before you choose an extension for gaming, there are a few requirements you should look out for:
- Features: Features will help you decide if the extension aligns with your needs or is a suitable fit.
- User Interface: The next point to consider is the ease of operation of the extension you are about to add to Chrome. The gaming extension should be user-friendly and easy to navigate.
- Price: While there are extensions that come with a price, others are also available for free.
So, try to be easy on your pocket and use the free best Chrome gaming extension.
List of Best Chrome Extension Games
While you are working or are bored, gaming extensions are something you can easily access and use. You can enjoy impromptu gaming sessions to ease your mind. The gaming extensions listed below are popular not only among PC users but smartphone users as well.
Wordle is undoubtedly one of the most played games all over the internet. Wordle is a fun, easy, and engaging game that keeps users active with a daily puzzle. It is also a Chrome extension that can be used instead of the Wordle mobile game app for Android and iOS users. Wordle can now be played without the internet or ads and for free, all thanks to its Chrome extension.
- Wordle extension sets a custom new tab page with the Wordle game.
- Players get six attempts to guess a five-letter word in the Wordle extension.
- The game offers feedback for each guess in the form of colored tiles.
- Colored tiles appear when letters match or occupy the correct position.
- Wordle game has a single-day solution.
- Wordle guesses need to be done in six go or less.
- For a correct letter, the tile turns green.
- For a correct letter in the wrong place, the tile turns yellow.
- For an incorrect letter, the tile turns grey.
- The same letters can be used more than once in Wordle.
- Wordle offers customized settings like hard mode, dark mode, or high contrast mode.
- Users can also copy Wordle on their clipboard.
2. Tank Riders
Tank Riders is another one of the best Chrome extension games you can add to the browser. It is a perfect fit for strategy and 3D action game enthusiasts. The game is level-based and involves attacking incoming enemies before they can take you down.
- Players can increase their level in Tank Riders by destroying other tanks.
- With the increase in level, the number of tanks also increases.
- There are three modes in Tank Riders: Champion, Multiplayer, and Invasion.
- A player must pass all three modes to get the victory.
- Tank Riders offer decent and colorful game graphics.
- Upper levels of the game do not lag.
- Tank Riders support Xbox gamepads.
- Levels 2–13 are freeze fixed in Tank Riders.
Also Read: Top 10 Best Sites to Play Backgammon Online
Nokia’s snake game is an ever-famous mobile game that has continued to be loved in today’s age and time, where smartphones and more advanced games have taken over. Snake game can not only be enjoyed on mobile phones, but it is now available as best Chrome extensions games on PC too.
- You can play the Snake game as an extension anytime without opening up a new window.
- Snake Chrome extension also saves your score, unlike other extensions.
- The serpentine in the Snake game becomes more challenging as it eats.
- In the Snake game, you can compare your highest score with your friends.
- In it, the player has to keep feeding the snake while trying to avoid collision with the rest of its body.
The following easy and one of the best Chrome extensions games you can use in your free time is TinySketch. You can create fun and unique art in a popup window with this Chrome extension.
- With TinySketch, you can create and save drawings at the click of a button.
- The extension is free to use and allows you to draw quickly using Chrome.
- TinySketch also offers to undo and redo buttons.
- TinySketch also provides the Dark mode feature.
- It also helps users by saving the most recently used pen size and color.
- Other features of TinySketch include eraser resizing, touchscreen support, auto-saved drawings, an eyedropper tool, a bucket fill tool, and a more extensive color palette.
5. Panic Button
The next good one among the best Chrome extensions games is Panic Button. Panic Button is used extensively by gamers to hide all the tabs at once with just one click. Panic Button saves your open tabs in a separate folder as bookmarks.
- The Panic Button closes all tabs instantly in case of multiple opened tabs.
- The Panic Button extension adds a close button to the extension list.
- The Panic Button also shows the number of hidden tabs by turning green.
- You can also restore all the hidden tabs and make them visible with a single click.
Also Read: 23 Best Live Service Games
6. Gaming News Feed
Gaming News Feed is one of the best Chrome extensions for gamers, as it provides news about gaming from around the web. This extension creates a new default tab page with a customized tab that lets users search for any game easily.
- Gaming News Feed allows users to game search and browsing experience in just one click.
- The Gaming News Feed extension sets the new tab search to Yahoo search. You can get the latest news about all games, including anime, action, strategy games, and more.
- Gaming News Feed shows popular websites and the tiles of some gaming-related news worldwide.
- With the help of Gaming News Feed, you can click on any news title to read more about the topic.
7. Slope Unblocked Game
Slope Unblocked Game is another one of the best Chrome extension games to use, as it is similar to the old marble game on PC. This game involves guiding a small ball down hills and between obstacles without crashing.
- Slope Unblocked Game is an addictive run game to play in a browser.
- This game is known to put the skills of a user to the test.
- Slope Unblocked Game is a demanding extension game that is not difficult to start.
- The game involves following the line and avoiding blocks as they crash through the 3D course set.
- The track in Slope Unblocked Game is randomly generated.
- You can use the keyboard arrow keys to control the ball in Slope Unblocked Game.
- In Slope Unblocked Game, you can compare your progress with friends.
8. Basket & Ball
The following best Chrome extensions for gamers are Basket & Ball. This browser-based Chrome extension is for all those basketball fan enthusiasts who want to lead the living ball into the jolly basketball in an arcade game.
- Basket & Ball is a free arcade game Chrome extension.
- You can control the ball in Basket & Ball with touches or keyboard keys to lead into the basket.
- Users can dribble the ball using the space or jump button.
- Gameplay in Basket & Ball involves passing through obstacles and perils scattered through the game court.
- There are 55 levels in Basket & Ball Chrome extension.
- Gamers can also gather stars and pick up bonuses in Basket & Ball.
- Other features of this game extension are soundtracks and crowd cheering.
- Arrow keys in Basket & Ball roll the ball left and right.
- Enter key in Basket & Ball uses the time-stopping bonus.
- Users can press Esc to pause the game extension at any time.
Also Read: 25 Best Tycoon Game Online
Best Chrome extensions games list cannot be complete without mentioning 2048. 2048 is a puzzle game that you can play on your PC anytime as an extension. The game is updated regularly while ensuring the results of previous seasons are saved.
- Extension 2048 is a popup of the original 2048 puzzle game.
- The extension is accessible on a browser panel.
- The 2048 extension is free to play and comes with additional mods.
- 2048 has a global leaderboard with over 1,000,000 best results from players worldwide.
- The new season of 2048 starts each year.
- The anti-cheat system of 2048 is highly comprehensive.
- You can also undo your moves in 2048.
- You can play online multiplayer in the 2048 game extension in real-time with other players.
- This extension is a global ladder with different leagues.
- Up to 10 players can play in the multiplayer mode of 2048.
- You can also host or join friends’ lobbies and play privately with them in 2048.
Chrome extensions games like Minesweeper are popular due to several reasons among the gaming community online. The original Minesweeper has now been created as a Chrome extension for easy access.
- Minesweeper automatically backs up and syncs to your Chrome account.
- Minesweeper can be played in three sizes, including small, medium, and large.
- In Minesweeper, a player has to uncover every square without finding a mine under it.
- Players can also place a flag on a square to indicate the presence of mine under it.
- The smiley face in Minesweeper represents the state of the game.
- You can also pause Minesweeper in the middle.
- Three difficulty levels are also offered in Minesweeper: Beginner, Intermediate, and Expert.
Another one of the best Chrome extensions for gamers is MiniGolf. It is a simple yet fun HTML5 mini-golf game that users can enjoy as a popup extension in their browser.
- MiniGolf was developed initially to test the features of the custom HTML5 game engine.
- Wii Sports inspires the user interface of MiniGolf.
- A total of 9 holes to play golf are offered in this game extension.
- MiniGolf supports pickup-and-play gameplay.
- MiniGolf is easy to play with a mouse and its left button.
Also Read: 7 Best GPU Temperature Monitor Tools
12. Ping Pong Pro
If you are a table tennis player and want to play the game on your PC, then Ping Pong Pro is one of best Chrome extensions games for you. You can relive the 90s with this classic ping-pong game that P&D develops.
- AI plays the right side of the Game while the user plays the left side.
- To win the Game, the user has to defeat AI.
- The player who scores 5 points first wins the Game.
- The player needs to hit the Ball with the edge of the panel to give it more speed.
- To strike the Ball, the player only needs to move the paddle with the mouse.
Tetrys is easy to use and one of the best Chrome extensions for gamers that can be played as a popup.
- In Tetrys, players can use arrow keys to move left and right, rotate, and drop a piece to the bottom quickly.
- Players must fill each row with various shapes to clear the row and score in Tetrys.
- Tetrys can be paused at any time by the players.
- You can also restart the game to score even higher the next time.
14. Chrome Piano
Chrome Piano is a fun game for music enthusiasts that can be enjoyed as one of the best Chrome extension games. You can play anything in Chrome Piano, from a popular song to a song from the music sheet.
- To play Chrome Piano, you only need a keyboard and a mouse.
- You can record your music and play any other song in Chrome Piano.
- This extension offers playback and recording features.
- Chrome Piano also features dark and light themes.
Also Read: 50 Best Free Games for Windows 10 to Download
15. Doodle Jump Original
Another one of the great Chrome extension games is Doodle Jump Original. In it, you can jump the doodle with all boundaries like an Android or iOS.
- Doodle Jump Original features spaceships, black holes, and monsters.
- Players can use arrow keys in Doodle Jump Original to move side-to-side and upward.
- You can also pause the game midway.
- Doodle Jump Original is a classic speedrun game.
- You can use this extension for a duel or battle with your rivals.
- You can also check the world leaderboard in Doodle Jump Original on the internet.
16. Colorful Tic-Tac-Toe
Colourful Tic-Tac-Toe is another easy and one of the best Chrome extensions games for people who like to divert their mind from work for some time by playing PC games.
- Colorful Tic-Tac-Toe can be played in a single-player mode against an AI player.
- You can also use this extension to play a multiplayer mode against your friends and family.
- In Colorful Tic-Tac-Toe, you can choose the difficulty level as well.
- The extension also allows users to mute or hear the sound effects and keep track of wins, losses, and ties.
17. Custom Doodle Logo for Chrome by Sweezy
Doodling is a favorite time-passing activity that most gamers online prefer in their free time. Therefore, we have one of the best Chrome extensions games, known as Custom Doodle Logo for Chrome by Sweezy, for you in the list today.
- With the Custom Doodle Logo extension, you can change the Google logo with some fantastic doodle art.
- Users can set their text and replace Google doodle with something fun using this extension.
- You can also adjust the size of the doodle and text as per your needs.
- Using this extension, you can change the page background color as well.
- Custom Doodle Logo also lets you customize the color of the doodle text.
18. Boxel Rebound
Another one of the most popularly used Chrome extensions for games is Boxel Rebound. Boxel Rebound is a perfect gaming extension for fans of platformers.
- In Boxel Rebound, you can play over 50 levels of box-jumping.
- You can also design and share your levels in Boxel Rebound.
- In Boxel Rebound, players jump over obstacles and drop down to avoid other players.
- Boxel Rebound also allows players to turn the audio on or off.
- Boxel Rebound users can also play in full-screen view.
- You can also try the fast mode in Boxel Rebound for real challenges.
Also Read: 32 Best Games Like Legend of Zelda for Android
19. Fidget Spinner
The next one of the best Chrome extensions for gamers is none other than Fidget Spinner. Fidget Spinner is a highly relaxing and calming game that gamers can play during work breaks. It is also an excellent activity for non-gamers.
- The Fidget Spinner extension offers six different spinners to users.
- Players can enjoy spinners ranging from different colors to shapes and bearings on the Fidget Spinner extension.
- Users can spin it fast, slow, or flick the spinner fast.
20. Friday Night Funkin Unblocked
Friday Night Funkin Unblocked is one of the best Chrome extensions for games that offer freestyle music battles. You can also use this extension to play offline on your PC.
- Friday Night Funkin Unblocked is a self-dependent game, not a link to a website or iframe.
- The game offers original music with various influences, from nu-jazz to vocaloid dance beats.
- Users can enjoy extensive career modes and plenty of unique characters in this extension.
- Several difficulty modes are available in this Chrome extension to suit your rhythmic ability.
- FNF Unblocked offers 90s B-Boy visuals.
21. Super Mario Game
Super Mario is a classic game that is played all over the world on different platforms. You can now play this fantastic game as one of the best Chrome extensions for games on your PC. You can play Super Mario Game on your browser and complete different levels.
- There are 32 levels in the Super Mario Game Chrome extension.
- You can select any level of these 32 available or generate a random map.
- The Super Mario Game Chrome extension is available for free.
- All browsers and mobile devices support this gaming extension.
- On dying in Super Mario, you will be sent back to the last checkpoint or the beginning.
Also Read: Top 32 Best Safe ROM Sites
22. T-Rex Runner
T-Rex Runner is a famous Chrome offline page game. It is also one of the best Chrome extensions for gamers obsessed with it.
- In T-Rex Runner, a T-Rex dino runs along a 2D surface with obstacles appearing from the right.
- To survive, the player has to jump over these obstacles and avoid other objects.
- The score of a player is based on how long they live.
- The game becomes more challenging and speeds up as you progress.
- T-Rex Runner has default grey tones as the original.
23. Cut the Rope
Finally, the last and one of the best Chrome extensions games is Cut the Rope, played enthusiastically by people on the internet.
- Cut the Rope is an award-winning game in which the player has to cut the Rope, catch a star, and feed Om Nom candy.
- Cut the Rope follows innovative physics gameplay.
- People can find some adorable characters in this game extension.
- Cut the Rope also supports outstanding graphics.
- This Chrome extension is a complete package of speed and excitement.
Best Chrome Extensions for Gamers
After learning the list of best Chrome extensions games, let us look at a couple of extensions for gamers.
Screencastify is one of the most useful extensions that gamers can use to record their gameplay. Screencastify is a user-friendly and easy-to-use browser extension and is the leading Chrome screen recorder.
- With Screencastify, you can capture, edit, and share videos in seconds.
- Screencastify allows users to include their desktop, browser tab, and webcam to showcase their presentation, ideas, and personality.
- This extension also allows users to narrate with their microphone’s audio.
- Gamers can trim the start and end of their recorded gameplay with Screencastify.
- With the help of the Screencastify Chrome extension, gamers can also create engaging videos by adding text, blurring, cropping, and zooming.
- The extension enables users to share videos on Google Drive.
- You can also share videos to Google Classroom with Screencastify.
- Export videos with Screencastify as MP4, animated GIF, or MP3.
- Screencastify is available for free as an extension for gamers around the world.
Also Read: 27 Best Free Modded Minecraft Server Hosting Websites
2. Previews (For TTV & YT)
Another of the most used best Chrome extensions for gamers is Previews (For TTV & YT). Previews is a popular site where people stream gameplays all the time. The best part about Previews is its live previews when hovering over streams on Twitch and YouTube.
- Previews is an extension that creates a live video or image preview when hovering over streams on Twitch and YouTube.
- Previews also offer quality-of-life improvement features for both platforms.
- The extension offers refreshed opened TTV & YT tabs.
- It also allows resizing and volume control.
- Users can enjoy multi-stream and multi-chat in previews.
- The extension prevents automatic video quality change.
- Previews also offer an Incognito chat option.
- You can also hide TTV extension overlays with previews.
- You can screenshot and record the stream as well.
- Previews offer keyboard shortcuts for applicable features.
- Sidebar favorite channels feature is also provided by this extension.
- How to Disable SpeedStep on Windows 10
- Fix Discord Email is Already Registered Error
- 28 Best Chrome Extensions for Students
- 16 Best Fixes for Chromebook Keyboard Not Working
This brings us to the end of our guide on the best Chrome extensions games list. We hope our doc was insightful for finding a perfect Chrome extension you can use for gaming during your free time. Please let us know your thoughts, queries, and suggestions by leaving them in the comments below.