If you are about to purchase an Android TV, then you are at the right place. Because in this article, we will be telling you what is Android TV, is Android TV good, disadvantages of Android TV and many other questions that you have in your curious mind. We have discussed the pros and cons because it allows you to compare better. We will also tell you is Android TV worth buying because we value your hard-earned money and want you to invest well. So, keep reading this article to learn about it.
What are the Advantages and Disadvantages of Android TV?
Here, we have listed the advantages and disadvantages of using Android TV in detail.
What is Android TV?
It is a smart TV. But its operating system is based on Android and this makes it different from Smart TV. So, this TV will help you enjoy what you can do on your Smartphone. In addition, it provides Google Assistant and Chromecast access for an enhanced experience.
Disadvantages of Android TV
We have listed the disadvantages below:
- Difficulty in connecting to WiFi: There can be difficulty in connecting to WiFi. The reason for this can be the distance between your TV and WiFi is much, a broken WiFi adapter, and others.
- Slow: If you compare with Smart TV, it is slower.
- Pixelated Videos: This can hamper your experience of watching a movie or series.
- Android TV crash: This can happen when the app is being installed.
- 4K resolution may not be there: There is the possibility that you won’t be able to stream videos on Netflix in 4K resolution because of the poor internet connectivity. So, this is also one of the problems.
- Turns off at random: If this happens to you, then this will ruin your experience, especially if you are watching a movie with your partner, parents and kids.
- Poor audio: You can enjoy the movie fully when quality sounds are there, as sound effects will make you feel the moment and understand the roles of the movie character well. But the poor audio quality can spoil this experience for you.
- Added expenditure: It can be an additional burden on your budget if you are running low on budget. So, this is one of the problems.
- Security and privacy issues: This can be another significant problem if you are concerned with privacy.
Advantages of Android TV
Since we have understood the cons, now we can discuss the advantages. We have listed its benefit below:
- Google Play Store: You can use it to download and install most of the apps that you can download and install on your Android phone. So, it can be used to cater to vast tastes.
- Google Assistant: One significant advantage is that it provides you with Google Assistant.
- User-friendly: It is easy to use. Also, voice search is there, making it easier for children and senior citizens to access.
- Screen casting: This feature is definitely going to make your life not just easy but also smooth.
- Connects with your Android Smartphone: Another significant advantage is that it can connect well with your Smartphone.
Is Android TV Good?
Yes, it is good, and the reasons are:
- Some of the disadvantages that we have discussed above are because of poor internet connection and not because of Android TV. So, if you have a good internet connection, you can watch Netflix at 4K resolution.
- Issues will come in all the devices that you are going to purchase but what matters is whether they can be fixed or not. So, this does not make it a poor option.
We have listed the advantages above that will help you conclude that Android TV is good.
Is Android TV worth Buying?
Yes, it is worth buying. The reasons are:
- It allows you to watch whatever movie you want to watch at your convenience. You can also watch a series that suits your time. So, you get entertainment as per your need.
- Another perfect reason that will convince you is that it is an ideal family pack because everyone, whether kids, adults, or senior citizens in your home, can use it.
- You will get many features that will make your life efficient. So many features at an affordable price make it a great purchase.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q1. What are the benefits of buying an Android TV?
Ans. We have listed the benefits above. Refer to the above article to learn about its benefits.
Q2. Can I install Netflix on Android TV?
Ans. Yes, you can install Netflix because Google Play Store is there. So, you can download not only Netflix but also other applications.
Q3. Does Android TV have an app store?
Ans. Yes, Google Play Store is there.
- Fix An Error Has Occurred in the Script On This Page
- Twitch Chat Commands For Viewers
- What is the Difference Between Smart TV and Android TV?
- 13 Best Cheap Android TV Box
We hope that this article has made you understand disadvantages of Android TV. Feel free to reach out to us with your queries and suggestions via the comments section below. Also, let us know what you want to learn about next.