YouTube is an amazing platform that allows you to upload your own content, stream videos, music, and more. In this contemporary era, everyone wants to stream something or the other during their free time. And if you are used to watching YouTube videos on the web browser, you cannot carry your PC everywhere to do that. Having a desktop version of YouTube on iPhone can be bliss as you can enjoy the desktop experience on your phone. Now, you might be thinking about how you can do this. Don’t worry! In this article, we will tell you how to have a full-fledged YouTube desktop version on iPhone to enhance your streaming experience. So, stay tuned with us to learn how to open safari YouTube desktop mode and YouTube desktop site iPhone.
How to Access YouTube Desktop Version on iPhone
Keep reading further to find the steps explaining how to open YouTube desktop version on iPhone and Safari YouTube desktop mode in detail with useful illustrations for better understanding.
How to Open YouTube Desktop Version on iPhone?
iOS devices support the YouTube app to download from the App Store and use it. YouTube app has videos of all sorts, for instance, food vlogs, beauty and lifestyle vlogs, gaming, etc. So, to open the YouTube desktop version on iPhone or YouTube desktop site on iPhone, follow the methods given below.
Method 1: Using Safari Browser
Let’s see the steps to open YouTube desktop version on Safari.
1. First, navigate to the Settings app on your iPhone.
2. Then, tap on Safari > Advanced.
Step II: Request Desktop Website
The steps to change safari settings to open the YouTube desktop version on iPhone are as follows.
1. First, open the Safari app on your device.
2. Hereafter, type youtube.com in the address bar and tap on go.
3. Then, tap on the aA icon.
4. Then, tap on Request Desktop Website to view the desktop version of YouTube on iPhone.
Also Read: How to Get Google Play Games on iPhone
Method 2: Using Firefox Browser
Firefox is simple to navigate thus if you want to access the desktop version of YouTube on iPhone then you can make use of this, follow the steps given below.
1. Launch the Firefox app on your iPhone.
2. Consequently, type youtube.com in the address bar and tap on go.
3. Then tap on the hamburger icon from the bottom right corner.
4. Now, tap on the Request Desktop Site option from the pop-up menu.
Method 3: Using Google Chrome Browser
By using chrome for iOS, you can access the desktop version of YouTube on your iPhone. You can follow the steps given below to opt for this method.
1. Open the Google Chrome app on your iPhone.
2. Then, type youtube.com in the address bar and tap on go.
3. Once the page loads, tap on the three-dotted icon from the bottom right corner.
4. After that, tap on the Request Desktop Site option from the subsequent menu that appears.
Finally, chrome will load the YouTube website in desktop mode on your device.
How to Force Desktop Site for all Sites on iOS?
To access the desktop version of any site on iOS devices follow the steps given below.
1. Launch the Settings app on your iPhone.
2. Then, tap on the Safari option.
3. After that, select the Request Desktop Website option.
4. Then, turn on the toggle for the All Websites option.
How to Switch Back to Mobile Version from Desktop YouTube on iPhone?
If you want to learn how you can switch back to the mobile version from the desktop YouTube version on your iPhone, follow the steps given below.
1. Open iPhone Settings and tap on Safari.
2. Then, tap on the Advanced option.
3. Next, tap on Website Data.
4. Tap on Edit from the top right corner.
5. Then, locate the desired website that you want to switch to the mobile version from the desktop version. Tap on the red icon > Delete option.
6. Finally, tap on the Done option to confirm.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q1. Is YouTube available on iOS?
Ans. Yes, the YouTube app is available for iOS. You can download this app from the App Store and then stream your favorite YouTube channels and videos.
Q2. Can I force the desktop site for all sites on iOS?
Ans. Yes, you can access the desktop version of any site on iOS devices.
Q3. How to get desktop YouTube on iPhone using Google Chrome?
Ans. You can get the desktop mode of YouTube on iPhone by using the Google Chrome browser with the help of the steps discussed above in this article. You can also access Safari YouTube desktop mode.
- 20 Best Free Audio Editing Software
- How to Factory Reset Apple Watch without Apple ID
- Top 50 Best Free iPhone Apps
- How to Turn Off Incognito Mode on iPhone
We hope that you learned how to open the YouTube desktop version on iPhone and navigate to the YouTube desktop site iPhone. Feel free to reach out to us with your queries and suggestions via the comments section below. Also, let us know what you want to learn about next.