Coinbase is a cryptocurrency exchange and storage platform that lets users purchase, sell, transfer, and store digital currency. It takes advantage of offline storage to keep a variety of digital files safe. You may use it to stake crypto for rewards, get payment in crypto for products and services, invest in crypto, and keep crypto. There are, however, best Coinbase alternatives you may use to save money on transaction costs, invest in equities while also investing in cryptocurrency, automate orders, and purchase or cash out using local payment channels.
Table of Contents
Top 40 Best Coinbase Alternatives
The following is a hand-curated list of the best Coinbase alternatives, along with key features and links to their own websites. This list includes both open source and commercial software.
Paxful is the most secure peer-to-peer marketplace for buying and selling bitcoin, with over 300 different payment options.
- You can make a direct withdrawal from your bank account.
- Money may be sent from your bank account to your PayPal account.
- You may purchase and sell bitcoin via bank transfers.
- On our site, both novices and veterans will find it simple to profit.
- You may exchange your digital currency for cash.
2. Local Bitcoins
LocalBitcoins allows users to publish adverts for buying and selling bitcoins, including exchange rates and payment options.
- Bitcoin enables you to conduct online transactions in areas where traditional banking is unavailable.
- Supports a wide range of payment methods
- Escrow protection is offered to ensure that both bitcoins and traders are safe.
- Investing in bitcoins protects you against political dangers.
Kriptomat is a platform for exchanging cryptocurrencies.
- You can buy it right away or trade it for cash that you can withdraw from your bank account.
- You can pay with a credit card or a bank account.
- Quickly send and receive crypto assets.
- You may make a purchase right now using a variety of payment methods.
- Within minutes, your account will be approved.
- Quickly purchase and trade digital currency.
ZenGo is a keyless, non-custodial bitcoin wallet that makes cryptocurrency investing simple, secure, and always recoverable. It is one of the best Coinbase alternative UK.
- You may establish an account and become the true owner of your bitcoin in about 19 seconds.
- Choose from three different network fee modes (economy, regular, fast). Bitcoin, Ethereum, and ERC20 are all accepted.
- You can cancel or speed your transmitted transactions before they are validated on the blockchain with a single swipe.
- You can receive $10 in Bitcoin cashback on a $200 transaction if you use the code ZENX0B4G.
- It is possible to store, buy, sell, send, and receive cryptocurrency.
- In Europe, the United Kingdom, and the United States, you may sell Bitcoin.
- When you acquire Terra coins, there are no transaction fees.
- Among the more than 70 crypto assets supported are Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Dogecoin.
- Interest is paid on your Bitcoin at a rate of 4% APY.
- Customer assistance is available in real-time 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Also Read: 11 Incredible Apps For Stock Market Trading
Cex.io is a Bitcoin buying and trading marketplace. It is one of the best Coinbase alternative US.
- To make a deposit, you can use a MasterCard, Visa card, or PayPal Debit MasterCard.
- Scalping and frequency trading is used by this internet program to protect cash and data.
- Bitcoins, Ethereum (an open-source distributed computing platform), and XRP (an open-source distributed computing platform) may all be exchanged for USD (Ripple).
- It protects against DDOS (Distributed Denial-of-Service) assaults by encrypting all data.
- You may trade with more than 10x leverage without having to register a new account.
- In the United States, Cex.io is available in more than 35 states.
- It works with a variety of platforms, including mobile phones and websites.
- This program provides downloadable reports that display the current balance and transaction history in real-time.
Huobi Global is a cryptocurrency exchange that operates online.
- It’s a marketplace where you can purchase and sell digital assets.
- It enables you to purchase bitcoin with your credit card through one of our partners.
- A large sum of money is maintained in multi-signature cold wallets.
- On our Android and iOS mobile applications, you may deposit, withdraw, and trade 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Another significant cryptocurrency exchange is OKEx.
- It uses blockchain technology to give superior financial services to traders all around the world.
- The web interface of OKEx provides a safe, trustworthy, and stable trading environment for digital assets.
- We collaborate with a number of service providers to make it possible for you to trade cryptos swiftly and economically.
- Improve the overall efficiency of transactions in society.
- It provides traders with hundreds of tokens to aid in the optimization of their approach.
- Your query is quickly resolved by the support team.
- You may participate in the discussions in our global OKEx communities.
Also Read: 15 Best uTorrent Alternatives Available
Coinomi is a multi-chain wallet that prioritizes security.
- This cryptocurrency exchange is available on mobile and desktop, with native support for over 125 blockchains.
- It is a major competitor to Coinbase, with 168 fiat currency representations in 25 languages.
- At the same time, many wallets may be imported and managed.
- Enhance anatomy and privacy.
- This best Coinbase alternative supports bitcoin and most other cryptocurrencies and tokens natively.
- Convert cryptocurrency to gift cards in a flash.
- Find a store that sells the most popular coins.
Cryptonator is a cryptocurrency exchange and an all-in-one online Bitcoin wallet. It is one of the best Coinbase alternative US.
- It is one of the greatest firms, similar to Coinbase, that supports a variety of cryptocurrencies, including Bitcoin (BTC), Litecoin (LTC), Ethereum (ETH), and others.
- The tool allows users to conduct direct transactions and trade bitcoins in real-time.
- It is one of the top Coinbase competitors, allowing you to grow many cryptocurrencies in a single personal account.
- Secure your account with bank-level security and next-generation account protection.
- The platform employs a mix of SSL (HTTPS) and TLS (Transport Layer Security) encryption.
- Two-factor authentication, login passwords, and timely email alerts are all available on this best Coinbase alternative in the United States.
- Cryptonator displays the current market prices of several cryptocurrencies in real-time for users.
BitMEX is a peer-to-peer cryptocurrency exchange.
- It is one of the finest Coinbase rivals, offering a wide range of contract types that can be purchased and paid for.
- BitMEX has a 100x leverage on Bitcoin contracts and large leverage on altcoin contracts.
- It is one of the greatest crypto apps for auditing the balances and histories of various accounts.
- This solution, which is superior to Coinbase, allows you to retain all of your cash in cold storage.
- For secure transactions, it employs the most sophisticated API.
Also Read: 15 Best Free Windows 10 Themes
Coinmama is a trading platform for cryptocurrencies.
- You may use a credit or debit card to buy bitcoin with it.
- A number of payment types are accepted by the tool.
- You may use it to instantly validate your account.
- Digital currencies like ripple, Ethereum, Bitcoin, and others are available for purchase.
- Your money will be delivered instantly using this technique.
- This program allows you to purchase coins up to a certain amount.
- Coinmama provides service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Changelly is a cryptocurrency exchange where you can buy and sell cryptocurrencies using a credit card.
- An API is available for this software, allowing you to access extra functionality.
- It allows you to exchange BTC (Bitcoin), XRP (Ripple), ETH, and LTC (Litecoin).
- You can quickly check the most competitive prices on the market.
- Exchanging transactions does not necessitate any verification.
- It accepts around 150 different cryptocurrencies.
Beaxy is a digital asset trading platform where you may purchase and sell digital assets.
- Customer care is available by email, chat, video conference, and phone 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Your order and transaction history are simply accessible.
- This website includes technical analysis tools such as AI-generated trading alerts and TradingView charts.
- It lets you buy currencies with your debit card, credit card, or bank account.
- It aids in portfolio management automation.
- API can be integrated into a trading system to offer real-time market data.
Bitfinex is a cryptocurrency exchange that makes trading EOS, Ethereum, Litecoin, and other cryptocurrencies straightforward.
- It may be used on both Android and iOS smartphones.
- Provides a number of features to make trading more convenient.
- It gives you access to the peer-to-peer lending industry.
- This website provides powerful charting capabilities to help you visualize your order quickly.
- This product may be integrated with a variety of platforms and products.
- It provides detailed information to help you measure your trading performance.
Also Read: 29 Best AI Chatbots Online
With a trading platform that supports over 150 currencies, Binance is one of the most popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
- This application offers a wide range of online trading capabilities.
- It is one of the most reliable bitcoin exchanges, providing 24-hour customer support.
- It boasts a daily trading volume of 1.2 billion dollars and a transaction rate of more than 1,400,000 per second.
- This online tool provides an API that you may use to combine it with your current trading software.
- Binance has clients for the Web, iOS, Android, and PC.
- For trading, it provides both simple and complex exchange interfaces.
- Get a 5% commission if you use the referral code C2NIWDDM.
Crypto.com is a famous Bitcoin cryptocurrency wallet that allows you to buy 200+ cryptocurrencies using 20+ fiat currencies.
- It allows you to access, manage, and spend your money at any time.
- The highest levels of security and compliance are achieved with cryptography.
- You may trade for free and earn up to 0.01 percent in taker fees.
- This Coinbase option has the lowest costs when purchasing with a credit/debit card or a bank transfer.
- The cryptocurrencies Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), XRP, Litecoin (LTC), USDT, USDC, and CRO are all supported.
- Setting up Price Movement Alerts allows you to keep track of over 250 different cryptocurrencies.
- You may take part in The Syndicate’s discount token sales events and save up to 50% on crypto purchases.
17. Robinhood Crypto
The cryptocurrency exchange Robinhood Crypto allows you to trade Ethereum, Dogecoin, and Bitcoin.
- Market data is accessible in real-time.
- It allows you to see analyst ratings.
- You may also invest in stocks, derivatives, and other assets using the app.
- Platforms such as iOS, Android, Mac, and Windows are all supported.
- It allows you to personalize your products by choosing from a variety of corporations and money.
- By safeguarding your personal information, you may exchange your bitcoin.
- Using the smartphone application, you may purchase, sell, or trade your crypto assets.
Also Read: 9 Best Free Data Recovery Software (2022)
Gemini is a trading platform that is completely regulated.
- It allows you to buy and sell real cryptocurrencies from anywhere in the globe.
- The exchange trades Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, and other cryptocurrencies.
- It’s a simple, attractive, and secure way to start building a bitcoin and cryptocurrency portfolio.
- Discounts of up to 0% are offered for volume traders.
- Adequate security measures should be implemented.
- Regulation is synonymous with trust for many investors.
Paybis is a cryptocurrency exchange that makes purchasing Bitcoin using a credit or debit card straightforward.
- Customer assistance is accessible 7 days a week, 24 hours a day.
- This platform accepts Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ripple, Stellar, Tether, and other cryptocurrencies.
- It uses security standards to keep your data safe.
- Anywhere is a good spot to acquire cryptocurrency.
- In only a few clicks, you may authenticate your Paybis account.
FTX is a cryptocurrency derivatives exchange that allows you to trade digital currencies quickly and simply.
- This platform is designed for newcomers to the market, as well as novice and intermediate traders.
- It allows you to sell, buy, or sell cryptocurrencies at a predetermined price.
- Allows you to trade without first completing the KYC procedure.
- This application has a leverage of up to 101 times.
- Volatility Contracts and Crypto Indexes are among the best coinbase alternatives available.
- Trading apps are available for both mobile and desktop devices.
Liquid is another crypto-ecosystem.
- The fee structure is simple and competitive.
- Create your own cryptocurrency trading pairs and swap them.
- Traders and consumers may study and build their ideal financial future on this platform, which provides them with the protection and technology they need.
- It allows you to store digital money in a safe, offline wallet.
- Assist you in growing and securing your financial future.
Bybit is a cryptocurrency wallet that makes it simple to exchange Bitcoin.
- With only a few mouse clicks, you may buy digital currencies with a credit card, debit card, or bank transfer.
- Ensures a consistent user experience.
- This application may be tailored to your preferences.
- It allows you to set a restriction on the number of confirmation orders you get.
- Live chat is accessible for customer service, 7 days a week, 24 hours a day.
- Bybit allows you to keep track of your transaction records.
- Platforms such as iOS and Android are supported.
Phemex is a digital asset exchange platform that allows you to trade digital assets in real time.
- With this software, you may buy bitcoins with a debit card, credit card, or other payment method.
- Both the iOS and Android operating systems are supported by this app.
- It makes it simple and effective for consumers to keep track of their bitcoin assets.
- 300,000 transactions per second are possible.
- Live multilingual support is accessible seven days a week, 24 hours a day.
- It offers security through the use of an offline signature.
- Supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, Cardano, and other cryptocurrencies.
Also Read: Top 10 Best Torrent Websites
Bitstamp is a cloud-based bitcoin trading platform.
- Like Coinbase, this platform allows you to purchase cryptocurrency using a number of payment options, including credit cards.
- There is no limit to the amount of money you can withdraw.
- For real-time data streaming, you may use this programme to connect to the WebSocket communication protocol.
- You can quickly withdraw funds from your bank account.
- It is one of the top platforms, similar to Coinbase, that provides analytical tools for both experienced and inexperienced traders.
- It secures your possessions by storing them in cold storage.
- It encrypts all of your personal information.
- Bitstamp offers email and phone assistance.
25. Bitcoin IRA
Bitcoin IRA is a cryptocurrency trading platform that makes it simple to buy and sell cryptocurrencies.
- 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, you may buy and sell digital currencies in real time.
- Allows you to keep track of your portfolio’s current pricing and performance.
- It allows you to receive tax-free profits.
- You may save your assets on the cloud.
- SSL encryption ensures secure trade.
- You may invest in gold, bitcoin, ethereum, and other digital currencies.
Exodus is a web-based platform that lets you store, manage, and trade all of your cryptocurrencies in one location.
- Coinbase is one of the greatest tools for diversifying your portfolio by allowing you to swap numerous sorts of assets.
- Cryptocurrency security that is advanced
- On Trezor hardware, your asset is kept safe and secure.
- This online platform outperforms Coinbase in terms of allowing you to transfer, receive, and trade cryptocurrencies from your desktop, mobile, and hardware wallets.
Also Read: Top 15 Best Free IPTV Players
The Bitpanda platform makes it simple to buy, sell, trade, transmit, and store Bitcoin, Ethereum, gold, and over 20 other digital assets on your phone or computer.
- It’s one of the best coinbase alternatives, enabling you to purchase bitcoin and other digital assets in minutes, 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- It gives new users the simplest and quickest entry into the world of digital assets.
- Multiple payment methods are available.
- Bitpanda allows you to transmit and receive digital assets from and to other Bitpanda users.
AirTM is a cryptocurrency that may be used as a Coinbase replacement.
- Send money across borders at current exchange rates without any restrictions.
- It’s one of the greatest websites, similar to Coinbase, that utilises the current exchange rate.
- No minimum amounts or monthly fees are required to utilise this feature.
- Faster than a bank transfer, send and receive money from anywhere.
- Allows you to save in dollars while avoiding currency fluctuations.
- Use your home currency to make a deposit.
KuCoin is a worldwide platform for cryptocurrency trading. The headquarters of the firm are in Singapore.
- It has over 395 currencies and 776 trading pairs to choose from, all at 0.05 percent in trading costs.
- It’s available in 197 countries and allows US people to trade anonymously.
- The exchange also features simple desktop and smartphone apps that allow traders to trade from anywhere at any time.
Also Read: 20 Best Lightweight Linux Distros of 2022
Despite a drop in trading volume, Poloniex remains one of the greatest and most popular exchanges in the world.
- It has minimal trading costs for a variety of coins.
- You may earn interest on your holdings by using the exchange’s transaction types, which include crypto lending.
- Poloniex is also simple to operate.
- It includes a simple registration process and mobile trading applications for Android and iOS.
CoinSmart is a Canadian exchange that allows users to buy and sell all major cryptocurrencies in Canada and throughout the world, including Bitcoin.
- The exchange accepts credit/debit cards, bank transfers, SWIFT, and e-Transfers.
- It charges reasonable costs for withdrawals and deposits, and it accepts a variety of payment options.
- CoinSmart provides a user-friendly layout and a quick sign-up process.
- For bitcoin newcomers, it’s one of the best coinbase alternatives.
Satstreet is a Coinbase alternative for Canadians.
- It allows people and corporations to acquire big quantities of cryptocurrency for a cheap transaction charge ($25k to $10 million+).
- It’s a private trading exchange that allows you to buy cryptocurrencies in bulk, such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, and others.
- Satstreet is also quite safe, and its referral scheme allows merchants to earn extra money or coins.
Also Read: 28 Best Free Photo Editing Software for PC
Uphold is an excellent cryptocurrency for anybody wishing to combine all of their assets into one place.
- The exchange also allows you to trade precious metals, US equities, and national currencies in addition to cryptos.
- Automatic trading is also available with this best Coinbase alternative.
- You can place transaction orders in advance to limit your risk of price volatility.
- Uphold also offers a debit card for purchasing cryptocurrency, gold, and other assets.
NiceHash is well-known for allowing PC users to sell their processing power to Bitcoin miners.
- It also features a cryptocurrency exchange where you may sell, hold, and purchase cryptocurrencies.
- It supports over 40 cryptocurrencies and charges as little as 0.1 percent for withdrawals.
- Beginners can use the exchange’s basic trading interface, while experts can use the sophisticated trade view.
Kraken is a cryptocurrency exchange established in the United States. It is one of the best Coinbase alternative US.
- It provides traders with access to over 50 cryptocurrencies across 140 marketplaces.
- Transaction costs are cheap, and trading is offered on both desktop and mobile platforms.
- A comprehensive variety of trading alternatives is also available, including margin and futures trading.
- All of them may be viewed on a simple interface that is accessible to traders of all skill levels.
Also Read: 18 Best Tools for Hacking
If you trade altcoins, Bittrex is one of the finest Coinbase alternatives.
- It features one of the most diverse portfolios of cryptocurrencies in the business, all of which may be traded for 0.25 percent transaction fees.
- Furthermore, it is tightly linked to the American financial system, making it suitable for local merchants.
- The exchange also includes a user-friendly design that makes trading on the site straightforward for users of all skill levels.
HitBTC is a wonderful solution for those searching for a platform that allows them to trade several cryptocurrencies.
- There is no minimum deposit, two-factor authentication is possible, and there is no KYC due to multi-level account requirements.
- The exchange supports more than 400 cryptocurrencies, including altcoins.
- HitBTC also features minimal transaction costs, which are only 0.1 percent of transacted sums.
Apart from being a conventional cryptocurrency exchange, PrimeXBT’s Covesting function allows users to imitate the moves of its top investors.
- Profits generated by followers are also more profitable for experienced traders.
- Margin trading is available on the Bitcoin-based exchange, as well as access to a variety of markets, including FX and commodities.
- All of these are available to users for a price of 0.001 percent.
Also Read: 13 Best Mininova Alternatives
If you’re in Europe, BitBay Polish cryptocurrency exchange rate is an excellent Coinbase option to consider. It is one of the best Coinbase alternative Europe.
- It also interacts with TabTrader, which is useful if you have many exchange accounts and want to manage them all from one spot.
- It’s one of the few exchanges that allows you to trade with the Polish Zloty in addition to meeting all of the other requirements.
Along with these alternatives to Coinbase, Wall of Coins is also an excellent alternative to Coinbase, especially if you want to keep your digital assets safe. But, this website is currently down.
- How to Delete VK Account
- 31 Best Web Scraping Tools
- 14 Best Free Anonymous Message Websites
- Top 10 Alternatives for Kodi Fusion Repository
We hope that this guide was useful and that you were able to know about best Coinbase alternatives. Let us know in the comment below which one you liked. Please use the form below if you have any queries or comments.