Before we delve into Artificial Intelligence or AI chatbot topic at hand, let us understand the meaning of chatbot. A chatbot is a simple software available 24×7 online on the web for you to converse using text-to-text or text-to-speech modes without any direct human involvement. In other words, it replaces humans with machines for the delivery of information and further communication. Some of the most popular AI chatbots online are detailed below for your ready reference. Keep reading this article to know more about the best AI chatbots for websites.
- 25+ Best AI Chatbots Online for Websites
- 1. Flow XO
- 2. Botsify
- 3. Imperson
- 4. Genesys DX
- 5. PandoraBot
- 6. ItsAlive
- 7. ManyChat
- 8. Xenioo
- 9. Boost.ai
- 10. Ada
- 11. Zendesk
- 12. SurveySparrow
- 13. Dasha
- 14. Intercom
- 15. Freshdesk Messaging
- 16. Meya
- 17. Bold360
- 18. Aivo
- 19. MobileMonkey
- 20. Chatfuel
- 21. Landbot
- 22. HubSpot
- 23. Tars
- 24. REVE Chat
- 25. SAP Conversational AI
- 26. Smartloop
- 27. Tidio
- 28. Drift
- 29. Aquire
25+ Best AI Chatbots Online for Websites
The following list includes the best Artificial Intelligence or AI-based chatbots out there for individuals or businesses to enhance their website user experience with several amazing features.
1. Flow XO
Flow XO is rated amongst the best chatbot for website as it helps people to communicate with one another across various social media platforms and different sites due to the following excellent features:
- It enables you to create a chatbot with the drag-and-drop editor.
- Flow XO allows you to send Virtual welcome messages.
- Another feature of this software is it does the pre-filtration of data and collects user details to further improve the user experience.
- The Live chat feature allows you to answer simple questions.
- It has easy to use interface.
You will get both Free & Standard pricing plans:
- Free Plan: It supports 500 interactions, 5 bots, and 2 weeks of logs besides chatbot and workflow creation.
- Standard Plan: It accepts payments through your bot and comes at monthly pricing of $19.
Botsify is another online AI chatbot amongst the others in the list of the best chatbot for website. The reasons for Botsify to be here are:
- Botsify is simple to use.
- It enables the collection of user information with the help of conversation forms.
- Quick set-up of bot and email notifications are some of the features this software has.
- Botsify also supports multiple platforms like Facebook, Amazon, Slack, and other websites.
- In addition, it provides multilingual support.
- You can handle and respond to a text message that contains specific keywords.
- A well-known feature of this software is the cloud-based Alexa Voice service.
The flexible pricing for this software are as follows:
- Free Demo: 14 days free trial with a single chatbot, for those who want to check its features before use
- Self-service Plan: This plan is available @ $50 / month and allows the use of 10 chatbots, unlimited stories, and not more than 30,000 individual contacts/users
- Fully Managed Plan: This plan comes with unlimited contacts, at a cost of $300 per month and has on offer certain advanced features.
Also Read: Yahoo Chat Rooms: Where did it fade away?
Imperson AI chatbot develops purposeful, systematic chatbot solutions for its customers and is considered amongst the best chatbot for website.
- Imperson AI chatbot offers text, audio, and video support.
- This AI software User Interface integrates well with more than one platform like Messenger, Twitter, Slack, SMS, Skype, and Amazon.
- You can also use this software with other websites as it provides multiple website support.
- Moreover, it is based on Neuro-Linguistic Programming, which enables computers to interact properly with human languages.
- It enables real-time understanding, personalized care, and vision to boost chatting performance.
- End-to-end bot solutions are available for the users.
4. Genesys DX
Genesys DX, formerly known as Bold360 by LogMeIn, is one of the best online AI chatbots that permits businesses to deliver better customer results and interactions in real-time.
- This software can handle the quick interpretation of complex languages swiflty.
- On the other hand, it memorizes the context of the entire conversation, providing personalized service to its customers.
- It facilitates online chatting in real-time via web messaging.
- Moreover, Genesys DX enables intranet network systems.
- Genesys DX supports an Application Programming Interface.
- It also enables the use of a Software Development Kit, provided by software manufacturers.
- You can enhance the user experience by using this software with 40 languages support on your website.
- Furthermore, it provides state of the art, updates, analysis, and reports to its users.
Also Read: How to Use Skype Chat Text Effects
PandoraBot, on a lighter note, is not a pandora’s box, but a whole range of Do It Yourself services to meet the demands of your business activities.
- PandoraBot can converse using text-to-text mode as well as voice mode.
- Also, it allows voice to voice through mobile chats.
- To meet the demands of business, it helps converse using coding language.
- This AI software permits building your high-performing and flexible bots.
- It provides free training and enables you to document and retain your chats.
- Besides, it enables a symbolic reduction technique.
PandoraBot offers multiple enterprise pricing plans as detailed below:
- Community service Plan: This is a free plan that has lots of features as in the paid versions.
- Shared Service Plan: It comes @ $75 per month.
- Dedicated Service plan: It costs $1500 per month with which you can save logs for up to 1 month.
ItsAlive is another AI chatbot online that promotes systematic chatbot solutions for its customers and is considered amongst the best chatbot for website.
- ItsAlive is an AI conversation program featuring private messages from Facebook.
- It is easy to set up.
- Moreover, you can build chatbots according to your needs and goals.
- The user interface of this software provides multilingual support for users around the world.
- The drag and drop feature enables you to move your data easily.
- Further, the persistent menu feature allows a list of options to be always available and visible to its user.
- Unanswered questions tab enables the user to view any questions left unanswered during a conversation
It enables flexible pricing and offers 5 levels of prices as per the following details:
- The Free Plan: Has no advanced features but enables up to a thousand messages and one chatbot.
- The Solo Plan: It is available at a cost of $19 per month and has limited advanced features but enables 5000 messages a month and 1 chatbot.
- The Plus Plan: It comes for $49 per month and allows 20,000 messages, 2 chatbots, and some advanced features.
- The Pro Plan: It costs $99 per month and enables 100, 000 messages a month, 5 chatbots, and some additional functions.
- The Enterprise Plan: This is a customized plan depending on the customer’s needs and wants. For a quote for this plan, you have to directly contact the company, specifying your requirements.
Also Read: 20 Best Cell Phone Tracking App
ManyChat is a chatbot that systematically promotes chatbot solutions for its customers and is a bot platform on Facebook Messenger for commercial services. It is considered amongst the best Artificial Intelligence chatbots for the following reasons:
- ManyChat allows interested customers to connect with you by clicking the link on your website, Quick Response code, or any other social media platform.
- Customers can converse with you or your sales and marketing personnel anytime, anywhere.
- This software also gathers contact details of customers to expand the user base.
- It incorporates a feature that sends automatic welcome messages to visitors.
- Its extremely easy user interface offers the drag and drop feature as well.
- ManyChat supports and couples with tools like Shopify, Google Sheets, Zapier, MailChimp, HubSpot, or ConvertKit.
It enables flexible pricing and offers three pricings plans as per details below:
- Free Plan: This plan includes unlimited subscribers and can be used both by start-ups or new bot users and also by already established business houses too.
- Pro Plan: It is available at $10 per month or at $145 per year.
Xenioo is another all-in-one professional, artificial intelligence chatting platform to be considered amongst the best Artificial Intelligence chatbots for the following reasons:
- This chat designer cum editor enables cloning, backup, and restoration of information.
- It supports multiple channels like several websites along with Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp, Telegram, Microsoft Teams, Slack, Amazon Alexa, and Google Assistant.
- Xenioo provides both text-to-text as well as voice mode.
- It is a virtual assistant that integrates with built-in and third-party Natural Language Processors.
- Besides, it enables the use of the Conversation Execution Diagram to preview and test your chatbot.
This natural visual flow designer offers a range of prices for everyone depending upon the number of messages you send and bots you build.
- Free Plan: At no cost.
- Starter Plan: Costing approximately $35 per month.
- Professional Plan: Priced at $118 per month.
- Agency Plan: At the rate of $296 per month, offering 100 chatbots and 350K messages per month.
- Enterprise Plan: Custom-built pricing available on request from the agency only.
Boost.ai is another interactive AI chatbot and is considered amongst the best Artificial Intelligence chatbots that help in enhancing customer experience. It features on the list of best chatbot for website because:
- Boost.ai offers multiple channel support integrating with Facebook Messenger, Slack, Microsoft Teams, and many more.
- It enables quick service through human chat agents.
- This software automatically answers customer FAQs in terms of sales, after-sales support, product quality, etc.
- You do not require any coding skills or any technical expertise to use this software.
- Additionally, its user interface supports API documentation which is developer-friendly, easily accessible, and quick to understand with interactive documents and tutorials.
Boost.ai does not offer open pricing. So to get boost pricing details, you have to get in touch with their team of executives. However, it does also provide pre-training. That’s quite something!
Ada is another AI-powered customer service chatbot that is considered one of the best Artificial Intelligence chatbots which boosts user experience on your website. The reasons are:
- The easy user interface of this software helps you to use the drag and drop editor effectively.
- Users do not require coding skills or technical expertise.
- It supports and couples with many other tools like Medium, Shopify, and MailChimp.
- Furthermore, it enables the addition of GIFs to your messages.
- Ada allows the safe storage of customer data.
- This software asks for feedback and reports from customers.
- Besides, it also provides real-time suggestions and support.
- Multiple channels like Facebook Messenger, WeChat, and WhatsApp are supported with this chatbot software.
- It provides complete data security for your website.
- Moreover, it uses the Audience segmentation tool to identify subgroups within the intended target audience based on demographics.
Also Read: Top 10 Android Apps to Chat with Strangers
Zendesk Chat is a feature of Zendesk, a prominent company customer support software.
- The Answer Bot searches your Zendesk knowledge base for relevant articles to provide clients with the information they need quickly.
- The Zendesk response bot may be used independently on your website, in mobile apps, or in internal Slack groups.
- It allows you to create your AI chatbot online to answer typical consumer inquiries without writing code.
- You may employ automated messaging, such as triggering messages.
- Furthermore, you may also use it to integrate with other chatbot technologies and optimise your messages by observing which ones generate the most interaction.
The payment structure for this service is as follows:
- A 14-day free trial is available.
- When invoiced annually, Zendesk Chat costs $14 per agent each month.
- Free Lite edition is also available, which allows you to have only one agent and one discussion at a time.
SurveySparrow is a conversational research and building software platform.
- Zapier, Slack, Intercom, and Mailchimp are used to add reviews to websites and other programming instruments.
- It’s a fully automated system that uses apps or websites to help you simulate real-life conversations.
- SurveySparrow delivers analytics and reports.
- It comes with a number of unique pre-installed question types and layouts.
- It offers a conversational user interface.
- This software also allows you to copy and paste embed code that is automatically created.
- Moreover, it facilitates the creation of expressions for performing mathematical calculations.
It offers a 14-day free trial as well as a completely free plan. After that, you have the option of selecting one of the following plans:
- Basic: $19 per month
- Premium: $29 per month
- Business: $99 per month
- Enterprise: $499 per month
Also Read: 9 Best Android Video Chat Apps (2022)
Dasha is a platform for conversational AI as a service. The technologies needed to build conversational AI systems are available to developers. Additionally, all Dasha apps you create are your intellectual property. It has made to the list of best AI chatbot for website due to the following features:
- Conversational voice interfaces in mobile or IoT devices may be included in the apps.
- Working with Dasha does not need any prior understanding of AI or machine learning.
- Dasha has speech synthesis that is indistinguishable from human speech.
- It has an infinite depth of dialogue.
- The SDK simply interacts with your current infrastructure. You may include real-time AI dialogues into your websites or mobile apps.
Intercom was one of the first AI chatbot online to hit the market when it launched in 2011. Intercom can respond to up to 33% of inquiries. It’s known for being a straightforward business bot with basic rules.
- Intercom integrates email marketing providers, Slack, Google Analytics, CRM software, and other services.
- It can assist you in automating your marketing and interactions with your clients.
- As your company expands, it’s simple to scale. You can increase income by providing a better customer experience.
- It has a fun customer service department.
- This software has over 250 pre-installed apps.
- In addition, it gives a smooth user experience across desktop and mobile.
Its subscription plans include:
- The Intercom Start bundle starts at $39 per month.
- To access the chatbot capabilities, you’ll need at least the Growth plan, which starts at $99 per month.
Both of these programs come with a 14-day free trial.
Also Read: 8 Best Anonymous Android Chat Apps
15. Freshdesk Messaging
Freshdesk Messaging is another of the top live chat support services on the market, with features that rival those of the other firms on this list.
- Freshdesk Messaging allows you to initiate real-time interactions with clients via agents or artificial intelligence.
- Customer histories, live profiles, and custom bots for automatic discussions are all available.
- You can create an AI chatbot online for WhatsApp, Messenger, Apple Business Chat mobile and web by using this software.
- Its purpose is to recognize consumer intent and engage with them.
- This software provides you with a list of queries from customers and prospects that require more detailed or better solutions.
Enterprises will require Freshchat Forest package to employ their AI chatbot online. At $69 per user each month when invoiced monthly, this isn’t inexpensive but worth a shot!
Meya AI is a cloud-based collaboration technology that allows you and your team to work together. For Facebook Messenger, SMS, Telegram, WhatsApp, and webchat, Meya delivers white-labeled B2B as well as B2C solutions.
- You may interact with Meya’s dedicated customer service manager via a private Slack channel.
- The programming languages supported include Python, Typescript, and YAML.
- Specific conversational flows can be written in response to user input.
- You can use it to build, host, and train your cognitive application/AI bot all from one place.
- A code editor, a test chat, a live debugger, and a visualizer are all included in the Bot studio. It makes scaling your bots a breeze.
Meya provides the essential flexibility to work with businesses of all sizes, with three distinct price options:
- Pro: $799 per month.
- Partner: $2,500 per month.
- Enterprise: Contact them for a custom-based quote.
Also Read: 18 Best Tools for Hacking
Bold360 is the best chatbot for websites online that helps organizations provide better customer service. The company’s client list hosts big names like Intuit, Edible Arrangements & Vodafone.
- It employs artificial intelligence to assist agents to create smooth transitions from bots to agents.
- Its conversational AI can interpret sophisticated language, recollect the context of a conversation, and reply to customers in a natural way, according to its proprietary natural language processing technology, which it has trademarked.
- You may also give your AI chatbot online a personality.
Aivo was started by a group of entrepreneurs looking for a means to reinvent how companies engage with their customers. It is presently one of the world’s largest and most successful online AI chatbot systems. Aivo’s clients include Visa, Uber, LG, and General Motors.
- This AI chatbot software is beneficial to you as it creates customer care on a platform that doesn’t require any coding.
- Moreover, it allows your company to reply to consumers in real-time.
- Salesforce and Zendesk are just two examples of third-party solutions that it interfaces with readily.
- Multiple language support, audio messaging & emoticons are included.
- It offers the capacity to track prior customer communication threads.
Let us now look at its subscription models:
- The AgentBot service from Aivo starts at $240 per month for 1,000 monthly sessions.
- The cost of additional sessions is $26 per 100 people.
- This also includes a 30-day free trial.
Also Read: Facebook Messenger Rooms and Group Limit
MobileMonkey is intended towards non-technical consumers, in the same way as Chatfuel and Botsify.
- It’s simple to use.
- It facilitates human intervention.
- You may make a single bot that can be used on various platforms. This software can be used to generate Facebook Messenger chatbots and SMS text messages.
- MobileMonkey also has capabilities that allow for the creation of complex behavior.
- You may also use it to automate customer support.
- It allows you to take command of your AI chatbot online and join the discussion at any moment.
- Besides, it is available on both desktop and mobile platforms.
It offers the following plans to its users:
- For an infinite amount of leads, MobileMonkey costs $14.25 per month, payable yearly.
- A free version is also available, with limitless leads but fewer features.
Chatfuel is another fantastic, easy-to-use tool for developing Facebook bots without having to code. Chatbots for Facebook Messenger have been developed using Chatfuel. Some of its clients include Adidas, TechCrunch, Lego, and T-Mobile.
- When a user interacts with the chatbot, their information is saved in your database.
- It’s an AI chatbot online platform that doesn’t require any coding.
- Furthermore, it reduces support expenses by automating FAQs.
- Chatfuel comes with bot analytics which provides vital data on the bot’s performance.
- Nearly 50 languages are supported by the Chatfuel bot.
This AI chatbot online has following options available for users to choose from:
- Since certain features of Chatfuel are free, you can give it a try!
- Premium Plan starts at $300 per month and includes unlimited bots and up to 30,000 users.
Also Read: Fix Facebook Message Sent But Not Delivered
One of the most user-friendly platforms is Landbot online AI chatbot that may be made for a variety of platforms. Consumers will be able to contact you over the web, WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, or an API-enabled channel. Moreover,
- It allows you to easily develop a chatbot using a drag-and-drop interface.
- To engage your audience, Landbot lets you leverage genuine discussions.
- Your chatbots may be customized to match your company’s logo & goals.
- Data is pulled from Google Sheets allowing for enhanced user interactions.
- Analytical tools integrated into the software assist with traffic analysis.
- Multiple integrations are available.
- Create engaging, tailored messages with an eye-catching style to boost conversions.
- Customer data may be readily shared internally.
Landbot subscription plans include the following:
- The Sandbox plan is completely free.
- The Starter package costs 30€ per month.
- Professional plan costs 80€ per month..
AI chatbot online builder by HubSpot is one of the finest AI chatbots since it allows you to have endless tailored chats at a larger scale. Gmail and Outlook are both supported.
- It helps you to keep track of your leads and add new contacts. Chatbot by HubSpot allows you to do so through email.
- You can add deals to your CRM with a single mouse click.
- You can create and tweak bots without having to write any code.
- You may build a schedule link to distribute to potential consumers.
- Based on the goal of your bot, select a template.
- Using natural language, you may customize your bot experience.
It offers the given modes to choose from:
- HubSpot offers a free plan as well as a free trial.
- The premium plan is $46 per month.
The best part isn’t just limited to chatbots, it applies to the entire CRM.
Tars is an AI chatbot online that aids in the collection of business leads for mobile-friendly and entertaining websites. Clients include American Express, DHL, Honda, and the University of California as it is extremely simple to use and requires no coding or programming skills.
- The dashboard displays stats and reports for chatbot creators.
- You may use it to integrate your chatbot as a widget on your website.
- Launching & modifying chatbots is simple.
- Drag-and-drop function may be used to make chatbots.
- It has created connectors with Google Calendar, Google Sheets, HubSpot, Zendesk, and a variety of other apps.
- 950+ pre-built templates for AI chatbots online.
- Tars software enables you to automate up to 80% of your business calls.
It’s plan details are as follows:
- Plan prices start at $499 per month.
- For $899 per month, you will get the most complete collection of analytics and marketing tools accessible among builders throughout the world.
24. REVE Chat
REVE Chat is a video chat, live chat, and bot service that allows you to engage with your consumers. It provides a ready-to-use AI chatbot online platform that requires no coding experience.
- REVE Chat is an AI-assisted omnichannel live chat platform.
- With the aid of nodes and actions, you can construct the flow of your bot.
- If a user poses a hard question, you may set up a live chat takeover. Chatbots can be deployed quickly.
- It easily integrates with your Google calendar thereby, allowing you to schedule appointments and meetings.
- It includes messaging features for your mobile app or website verison.
- Customer feedback is available in real-time. Moreover, REVE Chat allows you to provide immediate assistance to your customers using chat apps such as Viber, Facebook Messenger, and Telegram.
- This AI software instructs the bot to disregard some responses and focus on the company’s objectives.
REVE Chat has three price tiers each with a 14-day free trial period.
- Basic plan @ $15 per month.
- Advanced plan @ $25 per month.
- Enterprise plan @ $50 per month.
Also Read: How to Send Direct Messages on Instagram
25. SAP Conversational AI
Customers can use SAP Conversational AI to design and deploy conversational interfaces for their websites. It features on the list of best chatbot for website because of the following attributes:
- Boost your employees’ productivity by building processes that get everyone going in the same direction.
- It gives you the ability to create and manage all of your chatbots from a single dashboard.
- You may also create corporate chatbots that work with your existing system.
- You can automate time-consuming activities.
- Scale your systems without sacrificing one-on-one engagement.
- All systems should be integrated into a single ecosystem.
- It assists the user in answering questions and doing basic activities.
You may pay as you go with rates beginning at $355 per month for 1000 talks in blocks for this online AI chatbot.
Smartloop is AI chatbot online platform that uses Conversational AI to help you acquire a quality lead, nurture it, analyse it thereby, helping to enhance retention rates. Following are the features of this one of best chatbot for website.
- You’ll be able to sell more if your CTR is greater.
- To build a chatbot, you don’t require a programming team.
- You can empathize with your customers by having one-on-one conversations and delivering interesting material as it allows you to communicate with consumers in a lighthearted manner.
- You may get an open rate of 80% and a click-through rate of over 40% using Smartloop.
- It provides users with tailored experiences.
- You can expect a greater click-through rate and an increase in conversions gradually.
- It entitles you to analyze user discussions in order to figure out what works best for your firm.
Tidio is a chatbot-powered live chat platform that enables you to engage with your customers via online and mobile chatbots, Facebook Messenger chatbots, and more. The rent for the first month is $18. Here are some unique features of this online AI chatbot:
- It includes a mobile app as well as a simple dashboard.
- You get two options: create your own chatbot or utilize a chatbot template.
- Bots can be triggered by any one of the 16 distinct triggers.
- It’s easy to set up and integrate with your eCommerce platform, email marketing software, and customer service software.
- Tidio has a drag-and-drop builder that is simple to use.
Like many of the other tools on our list, Drift lets you blend live chat with an artificial chatbot. It also connects to the most widely used CRMs and email marketing platforms. It features on the list of best chatbot for website because:
- You may gather consumer data to understand more about their habits.
- Moreover, you can devote your time and resources to expand your business.
- Drift enables you to start conversations with clients who have shown interest in your website previously.
- Drift AI-powered chatbots help B2B businesses.
- This tool delivers excellent customer service.
- It integrates well with a variety of different technologies, including Google Analytics, MailChimp, and Zapier.
The versions offered to customers are listed below:
- Drift starts at $400 per month with 5 people in this group.
- There is also a free plan, however, it does not have chatbot capabilities.
Also Read: 16 Best Ad Blocking Extension for Chrome
Acquire customer experience platform includes intelligent, no-code chatbots along with visual editor. Use online chat and messaging platforms like Skype, Slack, Facebook Messenger, and Web chat or instant messaging apps to communicate with customers.
- It is simple to set up as it contains dialogues and workflows that are automated.
- It allows you to create custom flows that are suited to your company’s needs.
- A variety of third-party bot providers are integrated onto the platform.
- In a hybrid bot idea, the technology delivers AI and BOT integration that operate as virtual agents.
- Fix INET E Security Problem in Microsoft Edge
- 15 Best Free Email Providers for Small Business
- Discord Commands List (Most Useful Chat and Bot Commands)
- Change Quick Chat Voice On PUBG Mobile
Hope this article ends your search for best AI chatbots online for your website. Although the list is inexhaustive and there are many other Chatbots like Vergic, Inbenta, Rulai, etc. with similar or equivalent features. Feel free to reach out to us with your queries and suggestions via the comments section below. Let us know what you want to learn about next.