These days, our lives are almost ruled by our smartphones. With mobile applications for shopping, banking, social networking, emails, and practically all other aspects of daily life, the value of a smartphone is significantly greater than it has ever been. Losing your phone might mean losing your capacity to do daily chores, as well as posing a serious risk of others gaining access to your personal information. However, there are various phone tracking applications available nowadays that can assist you with locating stolen or misplaced handsets. Such apps optimize power use and position accuracy by combining cell tracking with GPS tracking. Some software just has basic functionality, such as GPS tracking, while others have more advanced features, such as call recording, social media monitoring, and remote camera access. In this way, you can easily track your smartphone if it is stolen. At the same time, there are many free app to track phone without them viz the users knowing. In this article, you’ll learn about the best cell phone tracking apps, including their cost and features.
Table of Contents
- 20 Best Cell Phone Mobile Location Tracking Apps
- 1. MSpy
- 2. FlexiSPY
- 3. Spyera
- 4. XNSPY
- 5. GPS Phone Tracker
- 6. Where’s My Droid
- 7. Family locator
- 8. Glympse
- 9. iSharing
- 10. Geo Tracker
- 11. Find my
- 12. Find My Kids
- 13. FamiSafe
- 14. Google Maps
- 15. Google Find My Device
- 16. Hoverwatch
- 17. MapQuest
- 18. GPS Route Finder
- 19. Mobilespy.at
- 20. uMobix
20 Best Cell Phone Mobile Location Tracking Apps
A mobile phone tracking app is a piece of software that can be installed on a device and can be used to track its activities, such as GPS location, call history, and text messages.
- It also aids in the search for relatives and friends.
- You will receive a GPS notification when one of your family members is close by.
- Some of the finest phone-finding applications can track device location as well as monitor device activity.
We’ve rounded together the finest mobile tracker applications for tracking lost or stolen smartphones in this post. The best mobile location tracker apps are listed here, along with some of their most useful features and corresponding download links. It might also interest you to read How to Check If Anyone Is Spying on Your Phone.
mSpy is the best cell phone tracking app to remotely monitor your child’s activities on their phone and protect them from unsuitable content. mSpy is an app to track phone without them knowing, ensuring that your children are safe at all times, without being aware of the same.
- It allows you to access all of their communications quickly and easily.
- You may use this tool to determine the device’s GPS position.
- When it comes to functionality, the app allows you to access browser data, contacts, messages, and social media applications like Facebook, Line, Telegram, WeChat, and WhatsApp.
- mSpy can be used to restrict calls and SMS, as well as ban websites and app installations on your child’s phone.
- You may also use the app to examine logs for emails, applications, and keyboard inputs.
- The app refreshes mobile activity every 5 minutes, allowing you to remain on top of your child’s actions in real-time.
- The software works on all iOS versions, as well as most Android phones & Kindle Fire tablets.
- It works with both Mac OS X and Windows.
Three price tiers are available from mSpy for this solution. A demo version of the app is available for free. Following that, you have the option to select one of the following plans:
- 1 Month: $48.99 per month
- 3 Months: $27.99 per month
- 12 Months: $11.66 per month
Also Read: 7 Ways To Trace The Location Of A Person
FlexiSPY is the most sophisticated monitoring app for desktops, smartphones, and tablets. It’s jam-packed with features that make spying and monitoring on your phone a breeze. It made to our list of best cell phone tracking apps because:
- You may use the app to monitor your computer or mobile phone.
- It is compatible with all devices and is extremely easy to set up when compared to other options on the market.
- It offers features that allow you to follow digital communications, monitor social media and instant messages, record phone calls, and so on.
- This application also includes a handy mobile app that allows you to keep track of your phone’s activities from anywhere.
- The phone tracker app runs in the background, monitoring activities without drawing attention to itself.
- The software may simply transform your iPhone into a video recorder or a remotely operated camera, allowing you to monitor social media sites.
Lite, Premium, and Extreme are the three versions of FlexiSPY.
- The Lite version offers all key features for a modest fee.
- The Premium app adds the ability to view text messages, call records, and photos.
- The Extreme app has a wide range of advanced features, including live phone interception.
Its pricing structure is given below:
- The software for Android and iPhone smartphones costs $29.95 to download.
- The app costs $68 for iPad and $68 for PCs.
Spyera is a mobile phone, tablet, and computer monitoring application that is a strong contender for the title of best cell phone tracking app due to these reasons:
- It’s an easy-to-use app.
- You may use it to keep an eye on your Android phone, tablet, iPhone, or iPad from afar.
- It uses real-time GPS tracking to track the device’s whereabouts.
- The app allows you to remotely activate the microphone on the target Android handset to record the phone’s surroundings.
- Use any web browser to quietly monitor all conversations on cellphones and PCs, GPS position monitoring, and user activity.
- There are two modes of operation for the app: visible and undetectable and hidden and undetectable.
Also Read: Find GPS Coordinate for any Location
XNSPY is a multi-platform monitoring tool that may be used by both parents and employees. It’s the most user-friendly and secure and best cell phone tracking app available.
- There is a live demo of the tool available on the website.
- It offers a user-friendly control interface, as well as robust features and easy installation.
- It’s simple to use, and you can keep track of your gadgets by following three simple steps.
- You may use the app to examine all call logs and contact lists from afar.
- It offers you up-to-the-minute updates on what’s going on.
- It offers features like in-app screen recording for all of the most popular Instant Messaging apps such as WhatsApp, Snapchat, Facebook Messenger, Facebook App, Instagram, Tinder, and others are supported.
- XNSPY is a multi-platform monitoring solution for Android and iOS devices.
- It supports both online and offline monitoring modes.
XNSPY provides two price options for the solution. All of these costs are based on a 12-month billing cycle. There are also quarterly and monthly billing options.
- XNSPY Basic Edition for $4.99 per month.
- XNSPY Premium Edition for $7.49 per month.
5. GPS Phone Tracker
GPS Phone Tracker is one of the best mobile location tracker apps that allows you to track and monitor other individuals using your phone. It’s one of the best cell phone tracking apps for keeping track of where your friends and family are at all times, without them knowing about it.
- This is free software that allows you to track someone’s phone without them realizing it.
- This is a simple and handy app that assures your family’s safety and security.
- This is a fantastic app for locating your gadget if it is stolen or misplaced.
- Many customers choose it because of its simple connectivity features, precise advice and assistance, and consistent performance.
- The software allows you to view many monitored devices on a map.
- GPS Phone Tracker and Mileage Tracker software is a helpful app that includes basic phone monitoring and mileage tracking features. This enables you to keep track of your teen’s driving habits and destinations. Unique, isn’t it?
Also Read: Fix Improve Location Accuracy Popup In Android
6. Where’s My Droid
Where’s My Droid, one of the top locate my phone apps, is also possibly the greatest mobile tracker software available, turning up the ringer volume and making the device ring when activated. It’s even more unique because of its exceptional anti-theft function, passive location updates, and geofencing capability. Where’s My Droid is presently installed on over five million target devices. Install the GPS tracker and enable location tracking in the settings.
- It makes the phone ring/vibrate, which aids in finding it.
- The location-tracking software gives specific and exact locations to reclaim your phone if the device is not close enough to hear the ringtone.
- If your phone gets into the wrong hands, another app function allows you to wipe all of your saved data.
- If you lose your phone, you may use the app to remotely lock it and make it inoperable, preventing the thief from accessing any of your personal information.
- If you have a low battery, you will receive a location warning, and you will be alerted if your SIM or phone number changes.
Where’s My Droid is available in both free and premium editions.
- Free Edition: A GPS tracking function, GPS flare in case of low power, remote screen lock, and Sim Card change warning are all included in the Basic free edition. You may track up to three devices with a single account in the free edition.
- Elite plan: it includes a variety of additional features, costs $0.99 per month. Geo-fencing, passive location tracking, app uninstall blocking, seeing distant contacts, and on-demand cameras on unsuccessful unlock are just a few of the significant features of the Elite plan. You may track up to 10 devices simultaneously with the premium version.
The website-based app includes features not seen in the Google Play version. A call log, a disguised icon to avoid uninstallation, and call notification features are among the options available.
7. Family locator
Another entry in our list of the best cell phone tracking app is Family Locator, which helps you remain in touch with your family and the people who mean most to you.
- It is one of the best cell phone tracking apps that notifies you when a member of your family has checked in at a location.
- It also includes limitless location alerts, 24/7 roadside help, SOS features, and more.
- You may use this for monitoring features to stay in touch with your family and arrange your travel plans with them.
- It also allows you to form private groups, known as circles, with family members, peers, and other contacts, and remain in touch with them via chat.
- When they are in distress, the panic/emergency button will warn you, and you may trace the phone’s status information to get additional data and arrive at the location.
- It’s compatible with both Android and iOS.
Although the app is free, it does include advertisements. You can get rid of them and have an uninterrupted experience if you make a one-time in-app purchase.
Also Read: How to Trace a Text App Number for Free
Glympse is another amazing phone tracking software for sharing real-time positions using GPS tracking. It is easily named as one of the best mobile location tracker app.
- Its user-friendly design makes tracking your whereabouts a breeze.
- Send a Glympse to your friends and family to let them know you’re on your way.
- Users may simply monitor a delivery, find out where friends and coworkers are and notify individuals in their contacts about their whereabouts.
- Users may also form in-app groups for more safety and protection.
- One feature that distinguishes this lost phone finder from comparable applications is that once the position is given, the other person may view the map without having the Glympse app installed.
- Glympse also safeguards your smartphone against theft.
- You may ask for an update to see how much longer you’ll have to wait for your coworker at the restaurant.
The free app, which is available for Android and iOS smartphones, shows users’ current position in real-time.
iSharing is a phone tracker app that allows you to track your whereabouts in real-time.
- The mobile tracker app enables family and close friends to securely share location data and communicate.
- This excellent phone tracking app allows the user to establish different groups, chat with contacts, and track the group members’ real-time positions.
- It even includes a function that allows group members to see their location history.
- You may contact your family by sending and receiving free audio messages.
- It also offers many of the same features as other family monitoring applications, such as real-time location tracking for family and friends, real-time notifications, GPS tracking for lost or stolen phones, and more.
- It is available for both Android and iOS smartphones.
It, like the other applications on the list, has a free version and a $3.99/month premium version.
Also Read: How to View Location History in Google Maps
10. Geo Tracker
One of the best cell phone tracking apps that calculate track data is Geo Tracker. It’s an excellent GPS tracker that’s especially ideal for long-distance travelers and action sports enthusiasts.
- It’s a one-of-a-kind piece of software since it works with both Google and Yandex maps.
- It allows you to switch from Google to Yandex maps, giving you the most accurate map of the region.
- For visits to Russia and the CIS, you may use the alternative Yandex, which has a more extensive app in the region.
- The app shows the position on a map as well as statistics like track length, top speed, altitude, slope, and other data.
- It’s a free app for Android to track phones without them knowing.
The app operates wonderfully in terms of location tracking. However, some Android users have claimed that when the screen is switched off, the app does not work. The app’s creators have suggested a way to modify several background recording settings on Android 8 and later.
11. Find my
The all-new Find My app for Apple devices, formerly known as Find My iPhone, lets you locate misplaced devices including iPhones, iPads, AirPods, and more. It is one of the best mobile location tracker apps.
- It allows you to use an app that sends out Bluetooth signals to help you locate a missing device, even if it’s turned off and asleep.
- These gadgets then send your iPhone discovered position to iCloud, allowing you to track down your lost or stolen device.
- All you need is an Apple (iCloud) account to use this mobile tracker app.
- You can then simply find your missing smartphone, lock it remotely, play a sound to locate it, and show a message after you’ve logged in.
- You may also remotely delete all of the data on the device.
- Cell phone location history is one of the most important features of Find My, as it automatically keeps track of the areas where your lost device has gone, allowing you to instantly identify these spots and locate the phone.
- Find My is a free app to track phones without them knowing, which is exclusively available for iPhones.
Also Read: Best 15 Free Christmas Live Wallpaper Apps for Android
12. Find My Kids
Find My Kids is a GPS location app for families that provides child safety and parental management. It is one of the most efficient phone monitoring apps available.
- It allows you to link a GPS watch to your child’s device or install a specific application.
- It allows users to follow the child’s whereabouts on a map as well as their daily mobility history.
- You may set up notifications for when your child departs or arrives at home or school.
FamiSafe is one of the best cell phone tracking apps available today. This app provides users with a wealth of tools for tracking the position of their target mobile phone.
- You have the option to view the target device’s current location.
- The FamiSafe location tracking app is completely free. Some features, however, require the purchase of a moderately cost premium membership.
- If you need to trace the position of a mobile phone that has been lost or stolen, this app allows you to do so quickly and conveniently if the phone is linked to the internet
- The target device’s controls do not need to be handled by the users. From your phone, you can effortlessly configure or adjust the controls.
- FamiSafe Location Tracking is a fantastic tool that works not only on Android and Apple iOS smartphones but also for PCs and computers.
Also Read: How to Tell If Your Phone is Tapped
14. Google Maps
Google Maps is a popular navigation app that is fairly precise when it comes to monitoring a cell phone’s location. You can simply get directions to any destination with Google Maps.
- Using the app’s location-sharing features, you may track a mobile phone’s whereabouts.
- Google Maps is capable of more than just providing correct directions; it also has many built-in features, such as the ability to track the location of your target device using the live location tool.
- Because it employs GPS, this software has a high level of precision when it comes to position monitoring.
- Google Maps may be used on both Android and Apple iOS devices.
- This app is completely free to use.
15. Google Find My Device
Find My Device is a Google app designed specifically for Android smartphones.
- You can quickly trace the location of your stolen or misplaced cell phone with the aid of this app.
- This software allows you to track the location of a cell phone for free.
- You must ask the customer to download the app on their smartphone to monitor their mobile phone location.
- You can easily monitor and track the location after the software is downloaded on the target smartphone.
- You do not have to pay anything to use this software, and you do not have to pay anything to use the services.
- Using this app, you can quickly track your current position.
- If you misplace your phone, this software has outstanding features that may let you erase your data, track the device’s position, or ring it.
- Only Android smartphones are compatible with the app.
The phone tracker Google Find My Device is reliable. However, when the device is linked to the Internet, the application just follows it. The GPS location feature alone will not allow you to trace the phone.
Also Read: 7 Ways to Fix Slow Google Maps
Another fantastic alternative for monitoring a smartphone’s location, voice calls, and text messages is Hoverwatch. It’s a covert monitoring tool with features like discreetly recording location, SMS, call audio, and more. You will be able to examine the recorded data through an online account.
- It has a free keylogger feature that records all of the keyboard keys touched.
- When the screen is unlocked, it immediately takes a snapshot using the front camera.
- SMS tracker allows you to see all SMS and MMS communications that the target phone sends or receives.
- Its geolocation tracker uses Wi-Fi signals, cell towers, and GPS to provide information about the location of the target phone.
- This app is compatible with Android, Windows, and Mac OS X.
- Phone history tracking, social media tracking, text tracking, and more features are available.
- It keeps track of movies, music files, and photos shared in Facebook discussions.
- This application has a stealth mode that allows it to be imperceptible to the target user and assures that it does not disrupt their daily routine. This makes it the best app to track phone without them knowing.
Personal (starts at $24.95 per month), Professional (starts at $9.99 per month per device), and Business (starts at $6.00 per month per device) are the three editions of Hoverwatch. You may register at no cost.
MapQuest is a fun navigation tool that turns your Android or iOS device into a virtual travel companion. This simple app can help you with voice navigation for walking or driving instructions, as well as exploring sites of interest on a map. MapQuest is especially popular among foodies since it is connected with OpenTable and GrubHub, allowing users to browse restaurant menus, make appointments, and place orders.
- It assists you in optimizing your small-batch delivery schedule.
- You may plan for up to 26 stops per journey in the free edition.
- Users may get driving instructions and find hotels, hospitals, and automated teller machines (ATMs) by entering their starting and finishing destinations.
- It comes with voice navigation to reach your points of interest through walking or driving.
- Users may obtain maps of any location on the planet using MapQuest.
Also Read: 16 Best Ad Blocking Extension for Chrome
18. GPS Route Finder
One of the best cell phone tracking apps is GPS Route Finder which was made to our list due to the following reasons.
- These free GPS tracking applications allow you to share your position with your friends and see where they are on a map.
- This app assists you in locating your location on a map, allowing you to roam freely and obtain the directions you require.
- Whether you’re driving or walking, you may learn about the fastest path to your destination.
- This model even has a digital speedometer that can be added to track the car’s location and speed for a specific route.
- The Geo Area Calculator enables you to calculate areas on the go and calculate distance between any points on Google Maps.
Parents, schools, and businesses may use Mobilespy.at to monitor their children’s smartphones.
- Its internet platform allows you to monitor your phone in real-time.
- You can view all incoming and outgoing text messages at the same time, obtain geo-location information, and even get notifications if you miss something.
- You may use this app to spy on Live GPS, WhatsApp, Facebook, and other services.
- For ease of use, this sophisticated platform allows you to monitor several devices from a single location.
- To offer precise location data, it also keeps track of any Wi-Fi network that the target device connects to.
- It shows data from all linked telephones in real-time.
- It has the capability of recovering deleted messages.
- It has almost 42 different characteristics.
- It records every communication.
- It’s a platform with a real-time dashboard, a key logger, and other tools.
- It is compatible with both iPhones and Android devices.
The following are the three price levels offered by Mobilespy. The utility has a demo accessible.
- 1 month for $19 monthly.
- 3 Months for $16 monthly.
- 6 Months for $13 monthly.
Also Read: 14 Ways to Fix 4G Not Working on Android
uMobix is a sophisticated yet one of the best mobile location tracker app. This includes real-time monitoring features for anything that happens on your child’s smartphone or tablet.
- The app is simple to set up and use.
- After acquiring a license, all you need is the device’s iCloud login information and you’ll be able to access all of the app’s features in less than 5 minutes.
- It delivers timestamps, durations, and caller information along with incoming and outgoing calls.
- On the target’s smartphone, it gives you total access to the target’s Instagram and Facebook accounts.
- You can manage your account settings, friends, and followers with a single click of a button.
- Smartphones running on Android and iOS are compatible. It can monitor over 30 social media networks.
- It shows you your current location as well as a history of the places you’ve been.
- This is also one of the few mobile spy apps that don’t need jailbreaking or rooting an iOS or Android device, so you can keep a watch on your target without fear of bugs.
For pricing information, you may request a quote. It will cost you approximately $49.99 for a half-yearly subscription, according to user reviews.
- Fix ROG Gaming Center Not Working
- How to Play Chess Titans on Windows 10
- 15 Best Free Email Providers for Small Business
- How to Remotely Sign Out of Your Google Account on Android Phone
We hope this article will end your quest to find the best cell phone mobile location tracking apps. If you have any suggestions or feedback regarding this article, feel free to reach out to us in the comment section below.