Live streaming is essential to connect easily with your audience in real-time through social media apps such as Facebook, TikTok, and Instagram. These platforms support the live stream feature to host an event, interact with followers, or collaborate with other creators. And you also might want to try live streaming on TikTok or any other app. If you are someone looking for tips on how to go live on TikTok on phone, we are bringing you a helpful guide that will show you how to go live on TikTok Android. Also, we will tell you about the best live streaming app for Android and the reasons why you can’t go live on TikTok.
- How to Go Live on TikTok Android
- How Can You Livestream on Mobile?
- How Can You Go Live on Android?
- What is the Best Live Streaming App for Android?
- How to Go Live on TikTok with Android?
- How to Go Live on TikTok?
- What App Can You Need to Go Live on TikTok?
- How Can You Go Live on TikTok on Your Phone?
- How Can You Go Live on TikTok on Samsung Galaxy?
- How Many Followers Can You Need to Go Live on TikTok?
- Why Can You Need 1000 Followers to Go Live on TikTok?
- Can You Have to Have 1000 Followers on TikTok to Go Live?
- Why Can’t You Go Live on TikTok?
- Why Can’t You Go Live on TikTok with 1000 Fans and I’m 16?
How to Go Live on TikTok Android
You can go live from your TikTok profile on your TikTok app. Keep reading further to find the steps explaining the same in detail with useful illustrations for better understanding.
How Can You Livestream on Mobile?
To start a live stream on your mobile, you would require an online video platform to stream your live video at. Prepare for the content you want to show on your live video with a good internet connection and setup.
How Can You Go Live on Android?
Social media apps for Android phones, such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, etc., have an integrated live streaming feature. So, if you have any Android social media apps, you can easily stream live from anywhere.
Also Read: How to Watch Instagram Live Anonymously
What is the Best Live Streaming App for Android?
Twitch is the top live streaming app solely for broadcasting content such as gaming, cooking, entertainment, etc. It gained popularity in 2011 and has been at the top of the live streaming industry. Twitch supports both Android and iOS devices.
How to Go Live on TikTok with Android?
Follow the steps on how to go live on TikTok Android:
1. Open the TikTok app on your Android device.
2. Tap on the + icon from the bottom bar.
3. Add a title to your live stream, select a picture, and tap on Go LIVE. This will allow you to start streaming, and you can start engaging with your audience.
Also Read: Fix Discord Go Live Not Appearing
How to Go Live on TikTok?
Follow the steps below on how to go live on TikTok Android or iPhone:
1. Launch the TikTok app on your device.
2. Tap on the + icon.
3. Give the desired title and picture for your live stream.
4. Tap on the Go LIVE button.
This will start your live streaming, and you can engage with your audience.
What App Can You Need to Go Live on TikTok?
How Can You Go Live on TikTok on Your Phone?
Live streaming on TikTok is an easy process. Follow the below steps to go live on TikTok on phone:
1. Open TikTok and tap on the + icon.
2. Tap on the Go LIVE option.
Note: You can also add a title and picture to your TikTok Live.
Also Read: How to Go Live on Discord
How Can You Go Live on TikTok on Samsung Galaxy?
Follow the instructions below on how to go live on TikTok Android Samsung Galaxy:
1. Open the TikTok app on your Samsung Galaxy phone.
2. Tap on the + icon > Go LIVE.
This is how to go live on TikTok Android.
Also Read: Can I Swear On TikTok?
How Many Followers Can You Need to Go Live on TikTok?
TikTok has set a minimum of 1000 followers to start a live stream. If you have followers of less than 1000, you will not have the option of live streaming.
Why Can You Need 1000 Followers to Go Live on TikTok?
TikTok users need at least a thousand followers to do live streams. It is because of the Community guidelines of TikTok. TikTok sets this restriction, and you cannot stream if you do not match that requirement.
Can You Have to Have 1000 Followers on TikTok to Go Live?
Yes. You can easily stream live if you have 1000 followers or more on TikTok. Having 1000 followers is the baseline requirement for the live stream feature on TikTok.
Why Can’t You Go Live on TikTok?
If you cannot live stream on TikTok, the reasons are listed below:
- You did not have 1000 followers.
- The age of the user might be less than 16.
- You may live in countries where TikTok is unavailable, such as India, Indonesia, and Hong Kong.
These are the reasons why you can’t go live on TikTok.
Why Can’t You Go Live on TikTok with 1000 Fans and I’m 16?
If you cannot live stream on TikTok even though you meet the basic requirements, then you need to report this to TikTok. The reason for this issue would be a poor Internet connection, or you may live in a country where TikTok is restricted.
- Fix TslGame.exe Application Error in Windows 10
- How to Wave at Someone on Instagram Live
- How to Get 3 Minute Videos on TikTok
- 30 Best Video Grabber Tools to Download Videos
We hope that this guide was helpful and that you learned how to go live on TikTok Android. If you have any queries or suggestions, please drop them in the comments section below. Also, let us know what you want to learn next.