Instagram is one of the top grossing apps on the board. It is quite popular with its exciting features like stories, posts, and going live. Here we have mentioned some of the most asked questions about how to go live on Instagram. Users often face issues on how to wave at someone on Instagram Live, invite someone to join your live, or go live with multiple people on Instagram. It all has been explained in simple steps further. Let’s dive in!
How to Wave at Someone on Instagram Live
Keep reading further to find the steps explaining how to wave at someone on IG live in detail with useful illustrations for better understanding.
How to Go Live on Instagram?
Follow the below steps to go live on IG:
1. Open the Instagram app and tap on the + icon from the top right corner.
2. Swipe through the options and tap on LIVE.
3. Tap on the capture icon at the bottom to start Live.
Also Read: How to Add Text to Instagram Reels
How Can You Join a Live Video on Instagram?
To join someone in their live, you can follow either of the following:
Note: If it is a private account, you must follow them.
- When they are live, their profile picture will appear at the top of the Feed with a colorful ring around it and the word which shows Live. Now, tap on their profile picture to watch their live video.
- Now in the chats, you will see a pop-up message saying join live video or request to join live. Tap on it, and you can join the video when the person accepts your request.
When You Watch Someone’s Instagram Live, Can They See You?
Yes, Instagram users who go live can see all the viewers in the live video.
When Someone Goes Live on Instagram, Can They See Your Face?
No, when someone goes live on Instagram, they will only be able to see your name in the viewers list. When you request them to join live and turn on your camera, they can see your face in the live video.
How to Wave at Someone on Instagram Live?
Follow the below steps on how to wave at someone on Instagram Live:
1. Tap on the + icon at the top right corner and tap on LIVE.
2. Tap on the capture icon from the bottom to start the live.
3. Tap on Wave next to the profile you want to wave at.
The person will get a notification on the screen that you waved, so they can also wave back.
Also Read: How to Watch Instagram Live Anonymously
How Can You Invite Someone to Join Your Live?
Follow the below steps to invite someone to join your live:
1. When you are live on Instagram, tap on the people icon from the bottom, as shown below.
2. Search for the desired profile you want to invite and tap on Invite.
The invite will be sent to that Instagram profile. That profile can accept the invite and join your Live session. Read this article from the start to learn how to wave at someone on Instagram Live.
How Can You Go Live with Multiple People on Instagram?
Follow the below steps to go live with multiple people on Insta:
Note: There can be only up to three guests in a live room or ask to join someone else’s live room.
1. Go live on Instagram and wait for people to join.
2. Tap on the recorder icon from the bottom to see the request list, as shown below.
3. Tap on the desired profile you want to go Live. Now, tap on Go Live with [username].
Note: You can also invite up to three people to your IG Live.
Also Read: How to Enable Camera Access on Instagram
How Can You Add Someone on Instagram Live?
Follow the below steps to add someone on IG Live:
1. Go live on Instagram.
2. Then, tap on the recorder icon next to the comment box.
3. Now, tap on Go Live with [username].
Read this article from the start to learn how to wave at someone on Instagram Live.
Can Someone See You Watching Their Live If You Don’t Click on it?
No. If you don’t tap on their live profile, the person will not see you viewed it. But if you are watching their live, they can see you on the viewers’ list. However, after the live has ended, no one will know if you viewed the live or not.
What Does It Mean When Someone Wants You to be in their Live on Instagram?
If someone wants you to be in their live, they want you to go live with them on the same screen. The viewers will see both of you in the live video.
Why Can’t You See Someone’s IG Live?
You might not be able to see someone’s Instagram Live due to the following reasons:
- The live video must have ended by the time you join.
- Maybe they have restricted or blocked you from viewing their stories and live videos.
- Your feed is not refreshed due to poor internet.
- Fix Waze Sound Not Working on Android
- How to Hack Instagram
- How to Put VSCO Link in Your Instagram Bio
- How to Copy Instagram Captions, Comments, and Bio
This article was a brief look into the most exciting feature of going live on Instagram. It is fun as we can wave, invite, and tag people on IG Live. It was an informative short-step guide on how to wave at someone on Instagram Live. In case of any more doubts or suggestions, you can comment below. Also, let us know what you want to learn next.