For quite some time, Instagram has encouraged users to create additional accounts. And when you do, you can link the account to the ones you already have or create a new account for it. You can create various accounts for business purposes, just for certain close people, or to view multiple accounts and find other accounts owned by a person on Instagram. If you are someone looking for tips about how to see if someone has multiple Instagram accounts, read this article till the end. We are bringing a helpful guide that will teach you to find other accounts owned by a person on Instagram.
How to See If Someone Has Multiple Instagram Accounts
Keep reading further to find the steps explaining how to see if someone has multiple Instagram accounts in detail with useful illustrations for a better understanding.
How to See If Someone Has Multiple Instagram Accounts?
You can check and find other accounts owned by a person on Instagram by going to their Instagram bio. Usually, Instagram users mention their other accounts, either business or private, in the description of their profile, i.e. Instagram bio.
1. Open the Instagram app on your phone.
2. Tap on the Search icon from the bottom menu.
3. Tap on the Search bar at the top.
4. Type and search for the username of the desired profile.
Also Read: How to Create Instagram Reels like a Pro
How Can You See Someone’s Secret Instagram?
You can send a follow request to their private Instagram account, but only they can decide to accept your request or not. If your request is accepted, then you can view their account. Follow the steps mentioned below to do the same.
1. Open the Instagram application.
2. Tap on the Search icon from the bottom bar on the screen.
3. Then, search for the desired private profile whose profile you want to see and tap on the result.
4. The private profile will appear on the screen. Tap on Follow under the bio.
5. The following request will be sent and you will see the Requested message on the private profile.
Once the private profile owner accepts your request, you will be able to see the entire Instagram account immediately.
Also Read: How to Add Location to Instagram Bio
How to Keep Two Instagram Accounts Separate?
Your Instagram app’s settings allow you to modify or add your login credentials. You can unlink your Instagram account by following the instructions mentioned below:
1. Launch the Instagram app on your device.
2. Tap on the Profile icon from the bottom right corner.
3. Tap on the Hamburger icon.
4. Tap on Settings.
5. Swipe down and tap on Add or switch accounts.
6. Tap on Add account.
7. Tap on Log In to Existing Account.
8. Tap on Sign up at the bottom.
9. Log in to your account using login credentials.
How Do You Find a Hidden Instagram Account?
You can only view private Instagram accounts if you’re following one. You must send follow requests to private accounts and then only you can view their profile. Some third-party apps like UnlockPrivate or TruthFinder let you view private accounts without following. But it’s not exemplary to violate someone’s privacy. So, the honest way would be to send a follow request and let them accept it.
Also Read: How to Watch Instagram Live Anonymously
How Do I Hide My Second Instagram Account?
As you can see the Instagram account, you can also hide it. To hide your Instagram account from certain users or from getting stalked, you can follow these steps below:
1. Open Instagram and tap on the Profile icon from the bottom right corner.
2. Tap on the Hamburger icon > Settings.
3. Tap on Privacy.
4. Turn on the toggle for the Private account option.
How Do You Link Two Instagram Accounts?
To link multiple accounts on Instagram, follow the instructions mentioned below:
1. Go to your Instagram profile and tap on the Hamburger icon.
2. Tap on Settings.
3. Swipe down to the Logins section and tap on Add or switch accounts.
4. Tap on Add account.
5. Tap on Log In to Existing Account.
6. Tap on Sign up and Log in and use login credentials to get into your Instagram account.
Can You See If Two Instagram Accounts are Linked?
No, you cannot see linked accounts on Instagram. If you have more than one Instagram account, you cannot connect or link them. Unless it is mentioned in their Instagram bio or profile, there is no way to tell if the same user creates two accounts. This would also respond to your question: how to see if someone has multiple Instagram accounts.
Can You Find Someone’s Instagram With Their Email?
No, Instagram only uses your email address for creating an account for security and login purposes. Still, it does not allow other users to search for your account using your email.
Can You Trace an Instagram Account?
Yes, it is possible to trace an Instagram using third-party apps or tools like Snoopreport.
- Where Do Downloads Go on iPhone?
- How to Delete Profiles on Hulu
- How to See Unsent Messages on Instagram
- How to See People’s Deleted Instagram Pictures
We hope that this guide was helpful and you were able to learn how to see if someone has multiple Instagram accounts. If you have any queries or suggestions, then feel free to drop them in the comments section below. Also, let us know what you want to learn next.