Instagram is currently one of the most trending social media platforms in the market. Because of the features and privacy it provides, people prefer using it more than other social media platforms. You can also go live on Instagram so people who follow you can join in and chat with you live. But sometimes, it may be the case that you want to watch Instagram live anonymously without the person knowing that you are watching. So, in this article, we will look at how to watch live videos on Instagram and about Instagram live viewer online.
- How to Watch Instagram Live Anonymously
- How Do You Get Instagram Live?
- What is the Difference Between IG Live and VIDEOS?
- Can You Watch Someone Live on Instagram Without Them Knowing?
- Can Someone See You Watching Their Live If You Don’t Click on it?
- How to Anonymously Watch Live Videos on Instagram? How to Watch Instagram Live Anonymously?
- Does Instagram Tell You Who is Watching Your Live Video?
- How Can I Watch Someone’s Instagram Story Without Them Knowing?
- How Do I Watch Random Instagram Live?
- Can You Watch Instagram Live on Facebook?
- How To Watch Someone’s Live on Instagram After it Ended?
How to Watch Instagram Live Anonymously
You can watch the various Instagram live by changing your Instagram username and using another account. Keep reading to find the steps explaining the same in detail with useful illustrations for better understanding.
How Do You Get Instagram Live?
To go live on Instagram is very easy. You can consider following the below steps to start a live video on Instagram:
1. Open the Instagram application on your device.
2. Then, tap on the Plus (+) icon at the top right corner of the screen.
Note: If you have just created your account on Instagram, you might not see the Plus (+) icon at the top right corner. You will find it in the bottom center of the screen.
3. Tap on the Live option.
4. Then, tap on the Capture button to start the live video.
Also Read: How to View My Blocked List on Instagram
What is the Difference Between IG Live and VIDEOS?
IG live basically means going live on your account so that people can join you live and ask you questions through chat, and you can answer them in your live video. Whereas VIDEO means you can upload longer videos on Instagram. The maximum length allowed is 60 min, but the video size should not be more than 3.6 GB. Your IG live video is also uploaded to the VIDEO once the live video is over. You can learn more about VIDEO instruction on this Instagram help center page.
Can You Watch Someone Live on Instagram Without Them Knowing?
No, the simple answer to this question is you cannot hide. But with some small hacks, you can keep your identity secret, like changing your username or watching it from another account.
Can Someone See You Watching Their Live If You Don’t Click on it?
No, because to watch someone’s live video, you have to click on it. If you haven’t clicked on it, it means you are not watching their live video; hence, they can’t see your username.
How to Anonymously Watch Live Videos on Instagram? How to Watch Instagram Live Anonymously?
You can consider following these simple, user-friendly hacks to watch Instagram live anonymously without revealing your identity.
- You can change your username and display name to something random so that the person won’t be able to recognize you.
- You can use your family or friends’ accounts to see their live videos.
- You can watch their live video after it is completed in their VIDEO section.
Note: You can change your display name only twice in 14 days.
1. Open the Instagram application on your Android device.
2. Tap on the Profile icon from the bottom right corner.
3. Then, tap on the Edit profile option from the profile page.
4. Tap on the Username field.
5. Then, enter the desired new username and tap on the Done icon from the top right corner to change the username.
6. Again, tap on the Done icon from the top right corner to save the changes.
Also Read: How to Go Live on Discord
Does Instagram Tell You Who is Watching Your Live Video?
Yes, once someone joins your live video, you will see a notification saying [username] joined. Even if someone leaves the live video, you will get a notification saying [username] left.
How Can I Watch Someone’s Instagram Story Without Them Knowing?
It is possible to watch Instagram stories anonymously, unlike to watch Instagram live anonymously. To watch someone’s Instagram story anonymously, you must get help from a third-party website. There are many websites, but we will be using the InstaStories website. You can consider the following steps to view the story online anonymously.
1. Go to the InstaStories website.
2. Enter the desired username for which you want to view the story and press the Enter key.
3. You will see that account once the search is done. Then, tap on the Story to view and download the stories from that account.
How Do I Watch Random Instagram Live?
Watching random Instagram live was very much easy when there was IGTV. But Instagram has removed IGTV from the app and even the IGTV application. Still, we have a hack through which you can see random live videos. Follow the below steps to find some random lives:
1. Open the Instagram application.
2. Then, tap on the Plus (+) icon > Live.
3. Then, tap on the Capture button to start the live video from this account.
4. Once you have started your own live video, tap on the Share icon and share it to your other Instagram account.
5. Search for your other Instagram account and tap on Send to share the Live link.
6. Then, tap on the Cross icon to end your live video.
7. Now, from the Profile page of your account, tap on your Username from the top left corner.
8. Tap on the other Instagram account with which you shared the Instagram Live link.
9. Once you have switched to your other account, tap on the Messanger icon from the top right corner.
10. Tap on the desired message from which you received the Live link.
11. Tap on Watch More Live Videos from the received message.
12. Now, tap on See all to view random live videos from here.
Also Read: How to View Private Instagram Profiles
Can You Watch Instagram Live on Facebook?
No, Instagram live video cannot be watched on Facebook, but you can go live on both platforms at the same time separately. Also, there are several Instagram live viewer online available.
How To Watch Someone’s Live on Instagram After it Ended?
You can watch their live video on Instagram after it ended only if they have shared it on their profile video section. You can consider following the below steps to see their live video after it ended.
1. Open the Instagram app on your device.
2. Search for the desired profile on which you want to see the live video.
3. Then, tap on the Video tab in that profile and find the ended live videos.
If they have uploaded their live video on Instagram, then you will see it in this section.
- Fix Origin Overlay Not Working in Windows 10
- How to Remove Shop Tab from Instagram
- How to View Someone’s Deleted Instagram Posts
- 15 Best Apps For Saving Instagram Videos
We hope that this article was helpful and you have learned to watch Instagram live anonymously. Please drop your queries or suggestions in the comment section below, if any. Also, let us know what you want to learn next.