Instagram is a blessing masquerading as an application that has allowed countless individuals to showcase their talents, lives, and quirks in an empowering and beneficent space. It has allowed many enterprising entities to establish and sustain a base of followers that appreciate and patronize their enterprise. Instagram Reels is one of the key tools used by these individuals and companies to encourage their appeal. The ability to capitalize on this feature is paramount to one’s growth on the platform. If you want to put captions on Reels, worry not. We have you covered with the most comprehensive guide available on the internet on how to add text to Reels. Also, you will learn how to add text to Instagram posts and edit Instagram Reel caption. So, let’s begin!
How to Add Text to Instagram Reels
You can add text to the Reels from the Reels tab on your Instagram app. Keep reading further to find the steps explaining the same in detail with useful illustrations for better understanding.
What is the Best Time to Post a Reel on Instagram?
The span between 9 AM and 12 PM from Monday to Thursday is usually the most advantageous time to post a Reel on Instagram.
How Can You Add Text to Instagram Posts?
Follow the below steps to add text to Instagram posts:
1. Open Instagram and tap on Your story from the top left corner.
2. Choose the desired photo from your gallery.
Note: You can also capture an image using the Camera option.
3. Tap on the Aa icon from the top, as shown below.
4. Type your desired text.
Note: You can modify your text using the tools at the top.
5. Tap on the three-dotted icon > Save from the top left corner.
6. Now, close this story and tap on POST and upload the downloaded photo on your Instagram feed.
Also Read: How to See Recent Followers on Instagram
How to Do Instagram Reels Video Editing?
Follow the below steps for Instagram Reels editing:
1. Tap on the Reels icon from the bottom bar from the homescreen.
2. Tap on the Camera icon from the top right corner.
3. Add Audio, adjust layout, and set timer using the options available, as shown below.
4. Choose your desired filter and press-hold the filter icon to shoot your video.
5. Tap on the edit options from the top to mix audio and add text, stickers, glitters, or other effects.
6. Assemble and edit your clips into the desired pattern. Finally, tap on Done.
How Can You Text on a Reel?
Follow the below steps on how to add text to Reels:
1. Open the Instagram app on your phone and tap on the Reels > Camera icon.
2. Use the following options to adjust your video as per your need.
- Video Layout
3. Now, tap and hold the desired filter icon to shoot your video.
4. Tap on Preview.
5. In the subsequent screen, tap on the Aa icon from the top to add text.
6. Type the desired text.
Also Read: How to Create Instagram Reels like a Pro
How Can You Put Captions on Reels?
Follow the below steps to put captions on Reels:
1. Launch Instagram and tap on the Reels icon at the bottom.
2. Tap on the Camera icon and use the modification options available on the left side of the screen.
3. Choose a filter from the available list.
4. Then, tap-hold the capture icon to shoot your video.
5. Once done capturing, tap on Preview > Next.
6. Type the desired caption and tap on Next.
How to Add Text on Instagram Reels?
Follow the below steps on how to add text to Reels:
1. Launch Instagram on your device.
2. Tap on the Reels icon > camera icon.
3. Choose desired edit options on the left and apply them.
4. Choose the desired filter and hold the record icon from the bottom to shoot your video.
5. Then, tap on Preview.
6. Tap on the Aa icon at the top to add text.
7. Type the desired text for your Reel and tap on Next.
Also Read: How to Remove Reels on Facebook App
How Can You Add Text to a Reel and Make It Disappear?
Follow the below steps on how to add text to Reels and make it disappear:
1. Tap on the Reels icon on the Instagram homepage.
2. Tap on the Camera icon to capture the Reel.
3. Choose a filter and hold the capture icon to record your Reel.
4. Tap on the text icon and type the desired text word-by-word separately.
5. Now, tap on the sider from the bottom and adjust the start and end duration of the text to appear.
6. Tap on the tick mark icon.
How to Make Text Pop Up on Instagram Reel?
Follow the below steps to make text pop up on Reels, which is similar to appearing and disappearing:
1. Launch the Instagram app and tap on the Reels icon,
2. Then, tap on the Camera icon to capture the Reel and then choose a filter.
3. Tap and hold the capture icon to record your Reel.
4. Tap on the text icon and type the desired texts separately.
5. Now, adjust the slider to set the time appearance of the text.
6. Tap on the tick mark.
Now, the pop-up text is ready to be posted.
Also Read: How to See Who Shared Your Instagram Story
Can You Do Text to Speech on Instagram Reels?
Yes, you can do text to speech on Instagram Reels.
Can You Edit Instagram Reel Caption?
Yes, you can edit the Instagram Reel caption.
How Can You Animate Text on Instagram Reels?
Tap on the icon with Animate icon (=A) from the top to animate the text.
Also Read: How to Enable Camera Access on Instagram
How Can You Put Moving Text in a Video on Instagram?
To add moving text to a video on Instagram, utilize the Animate icon (=A).
- When Will Discovery Plus be Available on PS4?
- How to Unreport a Post on Instagram
- How to Get Full TikTok on Instagram Story
- How to Add Location to Instagram Bio
We hope that you learned about how to add text to Reels and how to add text to Instagram posts. Feel free to reach out to us with your queries and suggestions via the comments section below. Let us know what topic you want to learn about in our next article.