Nowadays, we have all been surfing a lot of social media websites here and there. Due to the abundance of the Internet, a huge amount of data is consumed by watching videos online. But there are instances where you might feel like downloading or grabbing a particular video from a website. Yes! Today, we’ll be talking about free online video downloaders. In this article, we bring you some of the best video grabber tools which can help you download and store all types of videos from all the websites, but before jumping to the list, let’s first know about how to choose these tools.
- 30 Best Video Grabber Tools to Download Videos
- 1. Savefrom
- 2. YTD YouTube Downloader
- 3. Free Online Video Downloader
- 4. Any Video Converter
- 5. 5KPlayer
- 6. 4K Video Downloader
- 7. VideoProc
- 8. VideoSolo Inovideo
- 9. aTube Catcher
- 10. JDownloader
- 11. Video Grabber
- 12. ClipGrab
- 13. CatchVideo
- 14. Allavsoft
- 15. WinX YouTube Downloader
- 16. VidJuice
- 17. By Click Downloader
- 18. DistillVideo
- 19. VidPaw
- 20. VideoHunter
- 21. Converto.io
- 22. Aiseesoft Video Converter Ultimate
- 23. Catch.Tube
- 24. Clip Converter
- 25. Leawo Video Downloader
- 26. Freemake Video Converter
- 27. By Click Download
- 28. iTubeGo
- 29. SnapDownloader
- 30. Viddly
30 Best Video Grabber Tools to Download Videos
As the name implies, video grabbers are instruments or software that assist in capturing movies from a specific video source. The movies you’ve taken may be played offline at any time on your computer, mobile device, or tablet. Things to look for before downloading a video grabber tool are listed below:
- A powerful online video grabber must be compatible with all content platforms, such as YouTube, Facebook, and Instagram.
- It should also have a simple and user-friendly interface.
- These programs should respect your privacy by not collecting or sharing your information.
- Finally, stay away from poor-looking tools, since they are a breeding ground for malicious software.
After beating around the bush, let’s move straight to the list and introduce you to the best online video downloaders.
SaveFrom is a web-based video grabber that allows you to download videos and tops the list for the following reasons:
- You can download straight from other websites without downloading and installing any software on your computer.
- It is one of the simplest methods for downloading videos from many websites.
- Simply put your video’s URL into SaveFrom and let it handle the rest.
- It’s also accessible as a Chrome extension, making the procedure easier and simpler.
- It only allows you to download videos in their original formats and resolutions.
- It does not enable you to modify the video format.
- The interface is simple to use.
- The downloading of videos is quick and easy.
- The videos may be downloaded from a variety of sources.
2. YTD YouTube Downloader
YTD YouTube Downloader is certainly the greatest free YouTube downloader with various features that are listed below:
- It gives you complete control over many aspects, such as video quality and file format selection.
- Clips can also be converted to MP3, MP4, or AVI formats.
- Copy the URL and put it in the appropriate place to download online videos.
- Multiple clips can be saved simultaneously.
- Full HD, 4K, and 8K videos may be downloaded at 60 frames per second with this downloader.
- With only one click, you may download a playlist.
- The in-built search of the site is convenient.
- It allows multimedia playback while offline.
Also Read: 28 Best File Copy Software for Windows
3. Free Online Video Downloader
You may convert YouTube, Dailymotion, and Clipfish clips to MP3 or MP4 formats with the Free Online Video Downloader, and you should give it a try for the following reasons:
- It allows you to store clips in any format for your device without sacrificing quality.
- You may use this service to download videos by simply opening them in your browser and copying their URL.
- Then, in the designated field, paste the URL. A video’s format is also selectable.
- It supports over 40 different online platforms.
- With just one click, you may save media files to your smartphone.
- Additionally, iOS devices are supported.
4. Any Video Converter
One of the most popular YouTube converters is Any Video Converter for the features listed below:
- The application offers many options if you’re unsure which file format to choose while downloading online movies.
- In addition, the application has video editing features that allow users to clip or trim clips, change audio, add text, and apply effects and filters to their videos.
- Users may choose the destination folder for converted videos and the number of videos that can be converted simultaneously using Any Video Converter (up to 5).
- A wide range of input formats are available.
- The effects can be added to burned video CDs, DVDs, and Blu-ray discs.
- The process of conversion is quick.
5KPlayer includes a free (MKV) UHD video player, music player, AirPlay and DLNA-enabled media streamer, 360-degree video player, and 4K video downloader. It is considered in this video grabber tools for the reasons listed below:
- It is built to contemporary standards and allows you to conduct many jobs in one location.
- You may also listen to online radio stations and go to major websites like MTV, YouTube, and Facebook using the player.
- You merely need to copy and paste the URL or use the appropriate shortcuts.
- The 5K Player will next scan the video and determine whether or not it is feasible to download it.
- The user interface comprises only the most essential functionality, allowing lightning-fast navigation.
- It’s possible to change the design, sound and activate and disable audio tracks and subtitles.
- If you’re searching for a high-definition video player for Windows 10, this is a good choice.
- It is possible to record phone calls.
Also Read: Fix uTorrent Stuck on Connecting to Peers
6. 4K Video Downloader
If there’s some quality application amongst the all-time best video grabber tools, it must be the 4K Video Downloader. Go through the features listed below to know its usage:
- It swiftly downloads movies from various used web sources, with configurable settings and ad-free service.
- Users may download an entire playlist of no more than 24 videos using a 4K Video Downloader.
- Simply copy the URL of the video to download it.
- Then select Paste URL as the format, quality, and location you want.
- All popular video sources are supported.
- It enables the choice of subtitles.
- The user may choose the video quality.
- 4K, 8K HD, 3D, and 360-degree video support are available.
VideoProc is a download manager for Windows and Mac OS X and is considered the best for the following reasons:
- It’s an excellent choice for individuals looking for a simple tool to record, enhance, convert, and download 4K videos.
- Any video from YouTube, Vimeo, Vevo, Facebook, and other social media sites may be downloaded with VideoProc.
- You may also choose the video or audio’s resolution and format.
- Make careful to copy a link to a file before saving it on your device. Then choose Paste URL and specify the required format and quality.
- All common gadgets are compatible.
- Upgrades are free for the rest of your life, and they are simple to install.
- All major video formats are supported.
8. VideoSolo Inovideo
VideoSolo Inovideo allows you to download videos from various platforms using a single interface, and the tool is very much helpful for the following significant features:
- YouTube, Facebook, CNN, NASA, and Vevo are just a few of the websites supported by the service.
- You must put the URL into the blank space and click the Analyze button to utilize VideoSolo Inovideo.
- As a result, the service checks a file for potential output formats, allowing you to choose the one you want.
- Additionally, you may download an MP3 version of the video using VideoSolo Inovideo.
- The website supports over 50 websites.
- It also supports bulk downloading.
- 8K, 4K, 1080P, and 720P movies may be downloaded.
- The sound from your movies can be extracted.
Also Read: How to Cut Video in Windows 10 using VLC
9. aTube Catcher
aTube Catcher is an excellent free video downloader to try for the features listed below:
- It works with a variety of websites.
- Apart from its primary purpose, the tool can also record screencasts, convert movies to other formats, and create DVDs.
- The user interface is separated into tabs, with each tab devoted to a different option.
- aTube Catcher is available in various languages, making it accessible to a larger audience.
- The added features are drag-and-drop functionality and the ability to read data from the Windows clipboard.
- You can download sound and video recordings in one package.
- It has features for DVD-burning.
- It can download several videos simultaneously.
JDownloader is a free, open-source, and hence, amongst the best video grabber tools for the features listed below:
- This tool is updated regularly thanks to the contributions of a large development community.
- It is one of the fastest and smoothest video grabbers available on the Internet.
- It can download videos from various websites, including video-sharing platforms and social networking sites.
- It gives you the option to halt and resume the download at any time.
- You may quickly download a large video in segments if you have one.
- Customer service is available 24/7.
- The tool supports many languages.
- Various themes are available.
11. Video Grabber
Video Grabber is the most powerful video downloading platform from the family of free online video downloaders for the features listed below:
- It can be used on any device by just going to the website.
- Software for Windows users is also available.
- Apart from its core and significant choice of video downloading, it offers a broad range of functions and possibilities.
- You may use Video Grabber to grab videos from various websites, convert them to the format you need, and select the video quality.
- Simply put the URL of your film into our platform for a high-quality viewing experience.
- The interface is simple and easy to use.
- It supports various video and audio formats.
- You can convert any video format.
- It also supports editing videos.
Also Read: 16 Best Ad Blocking Extension for Chrome
ClipGrab is another one of free online video downloaders that lets you save files from various websites and is worth a shot for the following reasons:
- ClipGrab can convert all the videos into the format that you desire.
- ClipGrab may download videos in various quality settings based on your preferences.
- It offers a user-friendly and simple-to-use interface with all of these functions, making it a great video grabber for all of your purposes.
- ClipGrab allows you to search for videos directly.
- It supports a vast range of file types.
- You can download multiple videos at the same time.
Don’t be fooled by the drab UI; CatchVideo has a lot to offer, and it is one among this list of free online video downloaders for its notable features listed below:
- Its traditional video capturing feature can download high-quality 4K recordings.
- The URL paste box is the first thing you see, and this is where you should input the URL of the file you wish to capture. You are not required to do anything else.
- If you want to save time, you may easily download many videos in one go.
- It is free, so the online tool appears strewn with adware everywhere.
- Yet, it is still a decent program to try once in a while.
- This tool is also available as a Chrome add-on.
Anyone looking to convert or download video/audio content will find Allavsoft to be a one-stop-shop for its amazing features listed below:
- You may save movies from various sources, including YouTube, Dailymotion, Facebook, and others.
- Allavsoft lets you download tracks from services like Spotify and Deezer when it comes to music.
- This program can also convert or merge various video/audio files into a range of common formats in a short amount of time and with little work on your side.
- Allavsoft is available for PC and Mac.
- You may download many files at once using this program. Simply choose For Multiple URLs and paste as many links as possible.
- The maximum simultaneous download value may be adjusted to seven in the settings.
- The UI is simple and easy, allowing you to get the best results.
- The tool supports Flac and MP3 formats.
Also Read: How to Watch Kodi NBA Games
15. WinX YouTube Downloader
WinX YouTube Downloader is known for its quick performance and is considered amongst the best video grabber tools for the below reasons:
- Ease of use and compatibility with all versions of Windows are everything from this tool’s kitty.
- Clips can be saved in several formats, including MP4 (the default), WebM, and 3GP.
- Users may select resolution, quality, and file size in addition to the format.
- The application is limited to downloading 4K videos.
- As a result, videos in 3D or 360 degrees are not supported.
- The tool is free of advertisements.
- It also allows you to capture a still image from a video clip.
- It supports 300+ online sources.
VidJuice is included in this list of best video grabber tools for the features listed below:
- It is a program that allows you to download movies and music from over 1000 different websites.
- It has a built-in video trimmer that makes it simple to chop footage.
- The maximum bit rate for audio in this program is 320kbps.
- You can convert 8K video.
- You can also increase the speed up to tenfold.
- It’s possible to download many videos at once.
- It’s simple to keep track of your videos.
- You can also download subtitles from YouTube.
17. By Click Downloader
By Click Downloader allows you to download videos, holding its position on this list of free online video downloaders for the following reasons:
- You can download videos from YouTube, SoundCloud, Facebook, and other websites and convert them to audio.
- It can download playlists, live videos, subtitles, and more.
- When you watch a video on your browser, the program identifies it and provides you the option to download it with a single click.
- The download is quick.
- Ensure that MP3 files have ID3 tags added to them.
- You can also create a ringtone from a downloaded MP3 with ease.
- The AVI and WMV video formats are also supported.
- You may download an entire playlist or a channel with a single click.
- This application supports a wide range of video resolutions, including 1080p, 720p, 4K, and 8K.
Next on the list is DistillVideo for its notable features given below:
- It is a fantastic open-source service that can be used online as a converter and a URL video downloader.
- The only thing you have to do now is to copy the URL and paste it.
- Converting a video clip to an MP3 file is simple, but it can take up to 15 minutes.
- All browsers and operating systems, including Windows, macOS, and Linux, are compatible with DistillVideo.
- The movies are stored in the cloud and can be accessed at any time.
- You can extract audio from the video.
- Also, the site has a lot of FAQs to assist you.
Also Read: 5 Best Video Editing Software For Windows 10
VidPaw is the greatest free online video downloader for individuals for the reasons listed below:
- You can download clips from various websites as simple and fast as possible.
- Users can select the quality, size, file type, and playing speed they want.
- You can use VidPaw to extract only the video and not the audio.
- However, you can save only audio, but saving only audio without the video is difficult.
- It offers several output formats.
- You can also download subtitles.
- There’s no need for additional plugins or apps.
- The home screen is quite practical.
VideoHunter is a multifeatured global HD video downloader and takes its place on this list of free online video downloaders for its notable features listed below:
- It can save video and music files in MP3 and MP4 codecs from over 1000 media-sharing networks, including Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and others.
- Downloads in 1080p, 4K, and even 8K are feasible using the application.
- The best aspect is that you can download many files at once and enjoy high-definition versions of your favorite movies, cartoons, and other media.
- You can use the purpose-built program to extract and download subtitles from a video.
- Multithread downloading is possible if your Internet connection speed is high enough.
- It also has in-built proxy support.
- You can download subtitles for free.
Converto.io was created as a substitute for KeepVid and is the best among the list of free online video downloaders due to the features listed below:
- The software is simple to understand.
- A user must copy the video’s URL, paste it into the appropriate box, then click the Convert button, just as they would with any other similar service.
- Users can edit the clip’s name, ID3 tag and trim the audio using Converto.io.
- Furthermore, the application may automatically save the album cover to retain its attractiveness.
- It has customization capabilities for MP3 and MP4 conversion.
22. Aiseesoft Video Converter Ultimate
Aiseesoft is next on the list of free online video downloaders for the significant features it holds that are listed below:
- It is a fantastic conversion program with many useful capabilities, including 3D video conversion.
- Many people underestimate Aiseesoft’s ability to collect and capture internet video and audio data.
- It can take videos from any authorized online content site and produce them in various formats.
- It is also a quick, safe, and cost-free procedure.
- It also enables you to customize your films by adjusting the settings.
- Another strong suit of the program is video editing, which lets users apply watermarks, special effects, and cut recordings for many uses.
- This program supports more than 300 different formats.
- You can also improve the quality of the video.
Also Read: How to Cut Video in Windows 10 using VLC
Catch.Tube is one of free online video downloaders, and you must try this tool for the features listed below:
- It allows users to download video files from various online content sites, including Facebook, YouTube, Vimeo, Dailymotion, TikTok, and others.
- It also works with various browsers, so this is it if you need a video grabber for Chrome.
- The program is constantly updated to stay current and compatible with new content websites that appear on the Internet every day.
- All you have to do to record movies online is to put the source URL into the tool’s dashboard.
- It also allows you to install a web browser extension to make things easier.
- This add-on allows you to record a specific video while watching it online directly from the source.
- It’s simple to use.
- Also, you can convert audio using this program.
24. Clip Converter
Clip Converter is another one of free online video downloaders with an excellent range of features given below:
- It allows users to download, convert, or record any video or audio clip from any online platform.
- It is compatible with all operating systems.
- The capture procedure is also great.
- Simply input the URL of the file you want to capture, select the output format, resolution, and size, and click the download tab to let the program do the rest.
- The tool takes its time providing the final result, failing to keep up with the speeds of the other utilities on this list.
- However, it performs admirably when capturing a video or audio clip.
- The user interface is clean and simple.
25. Leawo Video Downloader
Leawo Video Downloader is next on the list of best video grabber tools for its unique and wide range of features that are listed below:
- It supports more than 1000 websites for downloading 720P/1080P movies, music videos, TV programs, and other content.
- You can even save live-streaming videos to your computer.
- It allows you to download videos at a 6× faster pace.
- You have the option to change the homepage to any website you like.
- It has smarter downloading options.
- It has a built-in video player that makes playing downloaded videos a breeze.
- It includes many options for customizing the user experience.
- The 1-year license for Leawo Video Downloader is $29.95 each year, and the lifetime license is $39.95.
- You can also download its free trial version.
- Leawo Video Downloader gives you detailed information about the video’s name, size, format, and resolution.
- You can set the maximum number of download tasks.
- The browsing history is simple to remove.
- You can specify a location to save the downloaded videos.
26. Freemake Video Converter
Freemake Video Converter is one of best video grabber tools. It should also be considered for downloading videos online because of the features listed below:
- It gathers videos from web sources, as implied by the name.
- As long as you have the video URL, it can get any video off the Internet.
- Many online video streaming sites are supported, including Vimeo, Vevo, Dailymotion, and YouTube.
- You may download the movie in various sizes and formats, including MP3, MP4, AVI, WMV, MKV, 3GP, and other file types, using the Freemake Video Converter.
Also Read: How to Fix Firefox Not Playing Videos
27. By Click Download
By Click Downloader is another one of best video grabber tools. It is considered one of the best tools for downloading videos online for the reasons listed below:
- It is a video downloader that allows you to save videos in various formats from over 40 different websites, including YouTube, Facebook, and others.
- You’ll be able to select the video’s quality while downloading it.
- Downloading YouTube playlists and channels is possible with By Click Downloader.
- It will allow you to download several videos at once.
- The number of videos that may be downloaded will not be limited.
- It is possible to utilize By Click Downloader for free.
- For $4.99, you may upgrade to the premium version. For $2.99, you can get it upgraded to two PCs and save 50%.
- By Click Downloader has features that allow you to track your downloads.
- The videos are available in 720p, 1080p, 4k, and 8k resolutions for download.
- It can convert between Mp3, Mp4, 3GP, and other formats.
- Private videos from YouTube and Facebook can be downloaded.
iTubeGo is also one of best video grabber tools. It is one of free online video downloaders that works with over 10,000 websites and is considered the best for the following reasons:
- It allows you to save YouTube videos, music, playlists, and channels on your computer.
- It contains a video conversion feature that allows you to convert YouTube videos to different formats such as Mp4, Mp3, and so on.
- It is compatible with Windows, Mac OS X, and Android.
- It features an integrated browser.
- iTubeGo can be downloaded for free.
- Lifetime Plan ($29.95 lifetime/1 PC), 1-Month Plan ($9.95 for 1 month/1 PC), 1-Year Plan ($19.95 for 1 Year/1 PC), and Family Plan ($39.95 lifetime/2–5 PCs) are the four price choices offered with iTubeGo.
- It gives a money-back guarantee of 30 days.
- Subtitle downloads are available on iTubeGo.
- iTubeGo supports a wide range of SD and UHD video quality options, including 480p, 720p, 4K, and 8K.
- Multiple videos can be downloaded at once.
- iTubeGo has a private video mode that keeps your downloaded videos and music safe in a password-protected area.
- It can reduce YouTube videos and audio into smaller chunks.
SnapDownloader is another one of best video grabber tools. It is a multi-platform free online video downloader and has various features that are listed below:
- It allows you to download videos from over 900 websites, including YouTube, Facebook, and Twitter.
- It allows you to download videos in various resolutions, including 8K, 4K, QHD, and 1080p HD.
- SnapDownloader is a program that allows you to download virtual reality (VR) videos.
- Personal License ($19.99 for a lifetime license for one computer) and Family Edition ($ 39.99 for a lifetime license for three computers) are the two licensing options available for SnapDownloader.
- A 30-day money-back guarantee is available.
- You may get a free 24-hour trial.
- SnapDownloader has a very fast download speed.
- It allows you to set up a proxy server to get around geo-restrictions.
- It provides the ability to convert videos to MP4 and MP3 codecs.
- It allows you to download videos in batches.
- It allows you to save YouTube playlists and channels on your computer.
Also Read: How to Download GIF from GIPHY
Last on the list is Viddly, and never miss giving it a try since it has various features listed below:
- It is an application that allows you to download videos from the Internet.
- It aids in the conversion of video footage to MP4 or MP3 formats.
- This software has a built-in search feature.
- With a single mouse click, you may save a YouTube playlist.
- It allows you to download YouTube subtitles in any language.
- Top 32 Best Safe ROM Sites
- How to Perform Zoom Video Test on Windows and Android
- How to Convert M4B to MP3 in Windows 10
- 33 Best Scary Roblox Games to Play with Friends
There are several video downloaders on the Internet. However, many legitimate ones are hard to find, and hence we charted some of best video grabber tools here in this article. We hope your downloading experience got better with these applications. In the comment section below, write down some of your favorite video downloader tools and mention any of the ones deserving the list that we might’ve missed. However, these tools are for your private usage, and same shouldn’t be used by any means to raise a copyright infringement of anyone’s work. If you’re still stuck with grabbing videos from the Internet, reach out to us directly!