The vast majority of today’s internet traffic is spent viewing online videos, with YouTube accounting for the lion’s share. Despite the Internet’s widespread presence nowadays, there are several reasons why one would not wish to play a video online. Sometimes you may not have a proper or stable internet connection to play the videos in a suitable quality online. The free video downloader for pc gives us a way to deal with this situation. It gives you the flexibility to watch them without any internet connection or store it for a longer duration without worrying about their disappearance on the online platforms. This article will provide you with a list of the best free online video downloader with some of their most useful features and links to their official websites.
20+ Best Free Online Video Downloader for PC
Video grabbers are crucial tools for downloading and watching your favorite videos offline and without interruption. Some of the benefits you get by using these tools are:
- These apps are easy to use and provide high and low-quality resolutions to meet your needs.
- By just copying and pasting the URL, you can download any video you wish.
- These programs support a variety of audio and video formats.
- You can share the videos directly through your file manager with your friends.
- It doesn’t need to be installed on your system as it can work smoothly on any browser.
- You can save the battery power of your system, which will reduce dramatically if you watch videos online.
So now, let us head toward our list of best free online video downloader on Windows 10. This list includes both open-source and commercial applications.
iTubeGo is one of the best free video downloader for pc that works with over 10000 websites, including YouTube, Facebook, and Instagram.
- It runs on Windows, Mac OS X, and Android.
- It also comes with a YouTube converter that can convert videos to MP3, MP4, 4K, and HD MP4 formats.
- Videos from over 10,000 different websites are available to watch.
- You may store a whole playlist with it.
- It allows you to download YouTube videos, playlists, audio, and also channels.
- It comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- It has an integrated web browser.
- You have the ability to download a huge number of videos all at once.
- 480p, 720p, 4K, 8K, and other SD and UHD video quality options are available on iTubeGo.
- It has a conversion option that lets you convert video and music to a number of formats, including those that are compatible with various devices.
- This video downloader chrome extension searches the internet for subtitles for TV episodes and movies when you download any video.
- iTubeGo includes a private video mode that encrypts your downloaded videos and audio and saves them in a password-protected folder.
- It has a feature that allows you to clip YouTube videos and audio.
- It allows for speedier downloads.
iTubeGo is available as a free video downloader for PC and Android. But they also offer a Pro version with four price choices:
- 1-Month Plan ($9.95 1 month/1 PC)
- 1-Year Plan ($19.95 1 Year/1 PC)
- Lifetime Plan ($29.95 lifetime / 1PC)
- Family Plan ($39.95 lifetime/2-5 PCs)
2. By Click Downloader
By Click Downloader lets you download and transcode videos from YouTube, Facebook, SoundCloud, and several other websites.
- It can download playlists, live videos, subtitles, and other content.
- When you watch a video on your browser, the program recognizes it and allows you to download it with a single click.
- You may download a whole playlist or channel with just one click.
- The video resolutions supported by this program are 1080p, 720p, 4K, and 8K.
- It will allow you to choose the quality of the video you want to download.
- It will enable you to download a large number of videos at once.
- No limits will be placed on the number of videos that can be downloaded.
- You can keep track of your downloads with By Click Downloader’s capabilities.
- Private videos on YouTube and Facebook can be downloaded.
- By Click Downloader is a tool for backing up videos from any source.
- The videos will be easier to download with the one-click download mode.
- The download is quick and painless.
- It allows you to tag MP3 files with ID3 tags.
- You may easily build a ringtone from a downloaded MP3.
- The video formats AVI and WMV are also supported.
The use By Click Downloader is absolutely free video downloader for pc. However, there’s also a $4.99 premium edition. You may upgrade to two computers for $2.99, saving 50%.
3. YTD Video Downloader
YTD Video Downloader is a user-friendly application that lets you download videos from YouTube, Bing Video, Facebook, LiveLeak, and a range of other websites.
- This one of the best free online video downloader tools enables you to convert videos to Android or iPad format for viewing on your phone or tablet.
- The built-in video player permits you to watch your videos.
- This free video downloader for PC is only supported on Windows.
- You may download videos from over 50 different websites using it.
- The following video formats are supported: 3GP, AVI, FLV, MOV, MP3, MP4, and WMV.
- You may save video playlists and channels to your computer.
Also Read: 35 Best Google Chrome Flags for Android
4. 4K Video Downloader
4K Video Downloader is a cross-platform video downloader that allows you to download any YouTube playlist.
- It supports 4K, 1080p, and 720p resolutions, allowing you to save whole YouTube channels or individual films.
- It’s compatible with Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux.
- Additionally, YouTube, Facebook, Vimeo, Flickr, Dailymotion, and a number of other platforms are supported.
- You can insert URLs to YouTube playlists or YouTube channels to download every video available.
- You may also subscribe to YouTube channels to automatically download new videos as they become available.
- You may download music from YouTube in MP3, M4A, or OGG formats with the help of this software.
- 3D and 360-degree videos are also supported.
- Allows you to download and convert online videos more quickly.
- To get the video, simply copy and paste the URL.
- It works swiftly and doesn’t limit your downloads, and it’s simple to use.
- YouTube videos’ annotations and subtitles can also be downloaded.
- You can grab any videos offline without being bothered by third-party advertisements.
SnapDownloader is a powerful video downloader that works with over 900 websites, including YouTube.
- It lets you download YouTube videos in MP4 format up to 8K resolution and convert them to MP3 with ease.
- You may download videos in a wide range of resolutions, including 8K, 4K, QHD, 1080p HD, and more.
- A 30-day money-back guarantee is included.
- A free trial of the program is available for a period of 24 hours.
- This video downloader for PC speeds up the process of downloading videos.
- You can use SnapDownloader to set up a proxy to get past geo-restrictions.
- You can download many videos at the same time.
- It is a video downloader that is cross-platform compatible.
- It offers free upgrades for the rest of your life.
- You may store YouTube channels and playlists using it.
- It can also download full YouTube channels, playlists, and even VR 360° videos.
The five licensing options available for SnapDownloader are:
- Monthly Subscription (around $6.50 for a license for 1 computer)
- 3-Month Subscription (around $13 for a license for 1 computer)
- Annual Subscription (around $17 for a license for 1 computer)
- Personal License (around $ 28.99 for a lifetime license for 1 computer)
- Family Edition (around $ 52.70 for a lifetime license for 3 computers)
Also Read: 25 Best Free Web Crawler Tools
VidJuice is a program that lets capture video from website online from over 1000 different websites.
- For audio, this program allows for a maximum bitrate of 320kbps.
- It has a built-in video trimmer that makes editing the clips a breeze.
- It is possible to transcode video with an 8K resolution.
- Up to a tenfold improvement in speed is possible with this free video downloader for PC.
- It allows you to download many videos at the same time.
- You can quickly manage the videos you’ve saved.
- The subtitles may be extracted from YouTube.
VideoProc supports YouTube and a range of other audio and video media sites to download and share videos.
- This program can be used to download any type of video from the internet.
- It can convert movies to a variety of formats, including MP4 and MP3.
- You may also use VideoProc to search the internet for matching subtitle texts for TV programs and movies.
- The program can convert videos in the finest quality possible.
- You can choose your own resolution.
- This is one of the best free online video downloader available, allowing you to watch videos without interruption.
- It provides complete hardware acceleration capability.
- It speeds up the delivery of any video.
Also Read: How to Cut Video in Windows 10 using VLC
ClipGrab is a video grabber for Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux.
- ClipGrab is a minimalistic utility that adheres to the philosophy of “less is more.”
- You may use it to download and convert streaming video from the internet to MPEG4, MP3, or any other format.
- It enables you to easily download videos from a range of online content providers.
- This program can download movies from a variety of websites, including Facebook, Vimeo, and others.
- You may use this online video grabber tool to download many videos at once.
- It is a free video downloader for pc without any unnecessary interface. It has a less frightening, user-friendly interface that can be handled by even the most inexperienced computer users.
- It analyses the supplied URL and starts the video capture process automatically. Thanks to the clipboard monitoring function. convenient.
- ClipGrab will appeal to those who value simplicity in their apps.
- The playlist may be downloaded in only one step.
- It provides a variety of download alternatives.
- There is a built-in search feature in this streaming downloading application.
9. aTube Catcher
The software aTube Catcher allows you to save your favorite YouTube playlist to your PC.
- It allows you to record videos from websites or download streaming videos in bulk.
- It has a straightforward, step-by-step user interface.
- WMA, MOV, WMV, and OGG are among the formats that are supported.
- This streaming video downloader can burn your DVD/VCD without the use of any other software.
- You may save multimedia files to your computer or mobile device with it.
- The most recent version of this program allows you to change the output settings.
- Windows is the only platform supported by this free video downloader for PC.
- You may save computer resources and traffic by using this video stream downloader tool.
- An aTube Catcher is a remarkable tool that can capture video from websites online easier. It can handle a variety of other tasks with ease.
- The program is simple to use and may download films or audio files simply by reading the URL you provide.
- It can assist you in downloading videos in a variety of formats, recording and saving screen time to a preset folder, and converting films and music without difficulty.
- The software is available at no cost.
- The popularity of aTube Catcher can be summed up by the fact that it has received up to 120 million downloads throughout its existence, the majority of which can be credited to its user-friendly design and several useful functions.
- It allows you to save streaming videos.
- Automatic file conversion is available with this free video grabber.
Also Read: Top 40 Best Coinbase Alternatives
10. Video DownloadHelper
Without a question, Video DownloadHelper is one of the most useful browser extensions for downloading the streaming videos you’ll ever come across.
- Chrome and Firefox are both supported.
- YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Vimeo, Dailymotion, Lynda, Twitter, Udemy, and a slew of other platforms are all supported.
- The extension adds a button to your browser’s address bar.
- When you come across an internet video, simply click the button to download any video on the current page.
- Select a spot on your computer to store it from the pop-up window.
11. Freemake Video Downloader
Freemake Video Downloader is another one of the best free online video downloader available on the internet.
- It’s a Windows program.
- YouTube, Facebook, Liveleak, Veoh, Vimeo, Dailymotion, and a plethora of additional sites are supported.
- If you only want the music, videos may also be downloaded in MP3 format.
- All that is needed for the operation is the video’s URL, which may be copied and pasted in.
- It’s absolutely free, simple to use, and rather flexible in terms of quality and format possibilities.
- AVI, FLV, MKV, MP4, and WMV are among the video formats that may be downloaded.
Also Read: How to Download Video with Blob URL
JDownloader is a stream downloader that does things a little differently.
- It is a free and open-source program that allows users to grab any video they want from the internet.
- Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux are all supported.
- It’ll work with practically any video-streaming website.
- Any page containing a streaming video may be pasted into the program, and it will scan the page for all of the videos it can discover.
- You can choose to download one or more of the videos that have been identified.
- JDownloader offers the benefit of not requiring the video’s precise URL.
- There’s no need to look for the video’s original URL.
- It’s also quite easy to use and operates really quickly.
- Users have the ability to start, halt, or pause a download at any time and restart it later.
- This utility also allows you to establish bandwidth limits, auto-extract archives, and conduct a variety of other tasks.
- It’s especially useful if you have a lot of files to download because it doesn’t impose any restrictions on your usage.
- It makes capturing many videos at once a breeze.
YouTube-dl is a command-line utility for experienced users who are familiar with it. If you prefer graphical interfaces, just use one of the ones listed above to spare yourself the trouble.
- Several video selection and quality settings, playlist processing, download rate restriction, batch video downloading, automated file naming, ad inclusion, and subtitle download are among the features (for sites like YouTube).
- It’s compatible with Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux.
- The following formats are supported: 3GP, AAC, FLV, M4A, MP3, MP4, OGG, WAV, and WEBM.
- Thousands of more websites are supported, including YouTube, Facebook, HBO, Metacafe, Vimeo, and Dailymotion.
- Any video downloading tool, including youtube-dl, has the most versatility.
- It’s intricate enough to have a steep learning curve, so read the documentation carefully, or you’ll get lost.
- You might also try youtube-dl-GUI, an unofficial front-end user interface for Windows and Linux that’s accessible.
Also Read: Top 36 Best Beat Making Software for PC
14. Wondershare Uniconverter
Wondershare UniConverter is a video converter that supports a variety of web formats used by online content sites such as YouTube, TikTok, Amazon, and others. When it comes to video conversion, UniConverter shines.
- Over 1000 distinct video formats may be converted using the platform.
- AI Portrait, Auto Reframe, Background Remover, Subtitle, and Watermark Editor are among the features available.
- UniConverter, the latest in Wondershare’s long line of superb products, makes video processing simple.
- The program is simple to use and stands out due to its support for different video formats and advanced editing capabilities.
- It’s also one of the few video editing programs that can download, transcode, and edit UHD and 4K videos.
- Apart from converting, UniConverter may also be used to edit videos, burn them to a CD, add subtitles, compress them, and much more.
- It contains a feature called Smart Video Format Recognition.
- It’s possible to combine various videos without losing their original quality.
- It can also reframe video automatically.
- You may also make a video recording.
The paid plans are as follows for this free video downloader for PC:
- Annual Plan: $39.99 per year
- 2 Year Plan: $55.99 per year
- Permanent Plan: $ 79.99 per year
15. Leawo Video Downloader
Leawo Video Downloader can download 720P/1080P movies, music videos, TV programs, and more from over 1000 websites.
- You may even download videos that are being streamed live. It allows you to download videos at a 6X faster rate.
- It features a variety of settings for a better user experience.
- You have the option of changing the homepage to any website you like.
- Leawo Video Downloader gives detailed video information such as the video’s name, size, format, and resolution, among other things.
- It will allow you to choose the maximum number of download tasks.
- It’s simple to clear your internet history.
- You can specify a directory in which to save the downloaded videos.
- Leawo Video Downloader is an easy-to-use and effective tool.
- It has more intelligent downloading options.
- Its built-in video player makes playing downloaded videos a breeze.
It has a free trial version that can be downloaded. Besides, the 1-year license for Leawo Video Downloader costs $29.95 each year, and the lifetime license is $39.95.
Also Read: 24 Best Free Typing Software for PC
16. Clip Converter
Clip Converter is a terrific free online program that allows users to download, convert, or record any video or audio clip from practically any internet platform.
- It is compatible with all operating systems and provides users with a really elegant and stunning user interface to play with. The capture video from website online procedure is also great.
- Simply input the URL of the file you want to capture, select the output format, resolution, and size, and then click the download tab to let the program do the rest.
- When it comes to the actual function of capturing a video or audio clip, it excels.
- It’s a downloader for video and audio.
- It also offers screen recording capabilities.
- It can also convert audio and video.
- The Clip converter is visually stunning and performs even better.
- It will cause you to wait a little longer for your results. If you have the patience to wait, the end product will be worth it.
17. Video Grabber
This Video Grabber for Android, Mac, and Windows, among other platforms, is a lot of fun to use. It is regarded as one of the best free online video downloader due to the following features:
- It can record video and audio files from web sources, convert videos to the format of your choice, and, most intriguingly, use still images to make films such as slide shows or animation.
- You may use it online or download the desktop program for free.
- Downloading and converting videos is quick and easy.
- Multiple output formats are supported.
- It may be used on and off the internet.
- It helps remove the video’s black bars.
- To make a video, you can use photographs.
- Video Grabber does exactly what it says on the tin: it captures videos and saves them for offline viewing without sacrificing their visual or audio quality.
- It is free, quick, and free of adware to provide users with a hassle-free experience.
- It uses the tried-and-true method of pasting URLs to files you want to capture, which is straightforward to use and results in the finished file being saved automatically in the location you specify.
- It practically supports all output formats and is compatible with every machine in the world.
Also Read: How to download YouTube videos on Laptop/PC
18. Aiseesoft Video Converter Ultimate
Aiseesoft is a fantastic conversion program that offers a slew of useful capabilities, including the ability to convert 3D films.
- It also has a function that allows you to easily save or capture web video and audio files.
- Aiseesoft is first and primarily a conversion tool that also serves as a simple video capture tool.
- It is highly recommended if you want complete control over the films you shoot due to its straightforward editing function.
- It can take videos from any authorized online content site and export them in a variety of formats.
- The procedure is also costless, quick, and safe. It also allows you to customize the settings to make your films more personal.
- Another aspect that the application excels at is video editing, which allows users to apply watermarks, special effects, and cut recordings for a number of purposes.
- More than 300 formats are supported.
- It is both free and quick.
- It comes with video editing capabilities.
- It improves the video quality.
Savefrom.net is a basic video grabber that allows you to record films quickly and easily.
- You can just paste the source URL into the software’s dashboard and click start to get things started.
- It is capable of capturing content from a variety of websites.
- It has connections to the platforms it supports built-in.
- You may also use a browser extension to let the program recognize the URL to capture automatically.
- You get the video in its original resolution and format.
- It is simple and straightforward.
- It includes web platform linkages built-in.
- It also comes with a browser plugin.
Also Read: How to Download Reddit Videos with Sound
Catch.Tube is a free web application that allows users to download video files from a variety of online content sites, including Facebook, YouTube, Vimeo, Dailymotion, TikTok, and others.
- It also works with a variety of browsers, so if you need a video grabber for Chrome, this is it.
- This add-on allows you to record a specific video while watching it online directly from the source.
- It’s simple to use.
- It comes with a browser add-on.
- It works with practically all web platforms.
- It can also convert audio files.
- It isn’t much you can do with the tool besides video capture.
- It is both free and easy to use.
- The program is constantly updated to stay current and compatible with new content websites that appear on the internet every day.
- All you have to do to record movies online is put the source URL into the tool’s dashboard.
- It also allows you to install a web browser extension to make things easier.
With the use of its traditional video capturing capability, CatchVideo can download high-quality 4K recordings.
- The URL paste box is the first thing you see, and this is where you should input the URL of the file you wish to capture.
- CatchVideo is a tool for capturing video in a basic and uncomplicated manner.
- If you want to save time, you may easily download a large number of videos in one go.
- It is free, which may be why the online tool appears to be strewn with adware everywhere; yet, it is still a decent program to try once in a while.
- Batch processing is also possible.
- It can record both audio and video.
- It comes with a browser add-on.
Also Read: 21 Best Websites to Watch Naruto Shippuden
Another application for downloading clips from the internet is Convert.io.
- It bills itself as “the quickest and easiest way to download and convert YouTube videos to MP3 or MP4“.
- Convert.io adds album art to the file if a video is saved in MP3 format.
- It takes pride in its user-friendliness.
- To acquire their video, consumers just copy a YouTube URL, put it into Convert.io, and click the “Convert” button.
- Users may download and convert any YouTube video to MP3 or MP4 formats with Convert.io without downloading and installing any extra software.
- You may also adjust the file name, ID3 tags, particular portions from the movie, and video quality before downloading using the service.
- How to Turn Off Deliver Quietly on iMessage
- 29 Best MP4 Compressor for Windows
- Fix YouTube Videos Not Playing on Android
- 28 Best OCR Software for Free on Windows 10
These were the best free online video downloader available in the market to get you any video from the online platform on your computer without losing any quality. We hope you were able to choose the best downloader to suit your needs. Feel free to reach out to us with your queries and suggestions via the comments section below.