Apex Legends is one of the most popular games. It is meant to stay longer than its competitor games, PUBG and Fortnite. Every die-hard player is aware of the unpleasing events that happen in such games. A few of these events include suspensions, lockouts, and bans due to breaking the rules. If you are one such player whose account is banned while playing Apex Legends, you are in the right place. This article will be a perfect guide as you will learn how to get unbanned from Apex Legends and how do I recover my banned Apex account. But before that, let’s see why am I banned from Apex Legends.
Table of Contents
How to Get Unbanned from Apex Legends
Read this article till the end to learn the steps demonstrating how to get unbanned from Apex Legends in a detailed manner using the pictures for better understanding.
Can You Get Unbanned in Apex?
Yes, you can get unbanned in Apex Legends but not every time. Most importantly, it depends on the reason why your account was restricted.
- If the explanations include real-life threats, toxicity, and racism, there are fewer chances of getting unbanned in Apex Legends.
- If your account has been banned for reasons like compromise, cheating, allegation, and mild toxicity, then there are high chances you can get your account unbanned.
Now you have learned whether you can get unbanned in Apex, moving on, we will discuss what to do if your account has been banned.
Also Read: Can I Make a New Tinder Account After Being Banned?
How to Get Unbanned from Apex Legends?
As mentioned above, you can only get your account unbanned based on the severity of your offense. You can probably get your account unbanned if you commit mild toxicity or other not-so-severe offense. If you are wondering how do I recover my banned Apex account, you can follow the steps that are listed below:
1. Visit the Apex Legends Help page.
2. Scroll down to the bottom and click on Contact Us.
3. Select the desired platform that you are playing Apex Legends on.
4. Click on Manage my account.
5. Click on the Banned or suspended account tab.
6. Then, click on the Select contact option.
7. Fill in the given fields with your details and click on Next.
Note: This step will be automatically skipped if you are already logged in to your account.
8. Scroll down and click the + icon from the OTHER SUPPORT OPTIONS section.
9. Fill up the relevant details like subject, issue description, and more on the Apex Legends unban appeal page, where you must.
10. Click on the Email us option once you complete the form.
These steps explain what to do if your account has been banned. Once you have followed the above, your application will be sent to EA support. The EA team then responds via email; therefore, you must monitor the Email. While checking the Email, check the spam section as well. There are instances where this response mail is identified as spam.
Also Read: Is There Apex Legends Split Screen on Xbox One?
Are Bans on Apex Permanent?
Bans on Apex Legends can be both temporary as well as permanent. It entirely depends on the reason why you have been banned in the first place. Once they apply a restriction, you get a confirmation email with the required information. Repeating such an offense time and again will eventually lead you toward a permanent ban. Permanent bans on Apex Legends also depend on the severity of the chat logs. Read the above heading to learn how to get unbanned from Apex Legends.
Why Am I Banned from Apex Legends?
If you are wondering why am I banned from apex legends, you do not need to worry, as we have your answers. There can be multiple reasons as a result of which you are banned from Apex Legends. Continue reading to see what offenses can get your account banned.
- Cheating: Using third-party software to exploit the game’s features and gain advantages by disconnecting other players from the competition.
- Hacking: Hacking other players’ EA accounts calls for a permanent ban in Apex Legends.
- Making False Claims: According to the EA gameplay rules, making false claims to the EA representatives or the customer support channels can get you in trouble for getting your account banned.
- Resorting to Offensive Behaviour: Offensive behaviors like insulting, harassment, and discrimination can also lead to your account being banned.
- Breaking the rules Repeatedly: If a player keeps breaking the rules often, the suspension can also lead to a permanent ban.
- Associating with Offenders: Associating with other offenders with a motive to boost their rankings in the games is also considered cheating. Therefore, players indulging in such activities are most likely to be banned.
- Buying/Selling in-game Content: Any game-related content should not be purchased or sold for real money.
Now that you understand why you are getting banned on Apex Legends, let’s proceed further to see how long do Apex Legends bans last.
Also Read: How to Get Unbanned from Tinder
How Long Do Apex Legends Bans Last?
As mentioned earlier, the duration of the bans is based on the severity of the offenses. For the first offense, he gets a suspension of 7 days. For the second one, the rest increases to 14 days. If a similar violation has happened for the third time, your account will likely get a permanent ban. Depending upon the severity of the crime, extreme toxicity, and other violations are up to a permanent prohibition at once.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q1. How to know if I am banned on Apex Legends?
Ans. There are two ways in which you can identify that you are banned on Apex Legends:
- You cannot log in to the game and start playing.
- You will receive an email regarding your offense and penalty.
Q2. How Long a banned Player need to wait to get unbanned?
Ans. The time frame for unbanning an Apex Legends account is not fixed. It entirely depends on how fast the EA reviews your appeal and the complexity of your case. There are instances where the account ban has been removed within 2-3 days. Sometimes the EA has taken longer than a month to unban an account.
Q3. Can I use VPN to get unbanned on Apex Legends?
Ans. No. VPN cannot help you in any way to get unbanned in Apex Legends. It is so because the EA bans are not IP-based; therefore, using a VPN is useless.
- How to Rotate Text in Canva
- How to Remove Community Guidelines Strike on Instagram
- How Many Times Can You Get Banned on PS4
- How to Get Unshadowbanned on Instagram
We hope that you learned about how to get unbanned from Apex Legends and how do I recover my banned Apex account. Feel free to contact us with your queries and suggestions via the comments section below. Also, let us know what topic you want to learn about in our next article.