If you are into creating creative stuff for your social media handles, you must have used Canva. It is one of the most preferred graphic designing platforms. This app is equipped with different templates, fonts, and elements, which are great to jazz up everything. Apart from social media, you can use it for presentations, videos, book covers, and whatnot. But if you are a beginner, you might wonder how to rotate text in Canva app and how to edit text on Canva app. Well, look no more, as this article has everything you need, such as the solutions on how to flip text in Canva mobile and how to add text on Canva mobile.
Table of Contents
How to Rotate Text in Canva
Despite the massive popularity, it is still complicated for netizens to fully utilize the available features on Canva. If you are one of these, worry not because this article has all the information you need. So, continue reading till the end to find out more.
Can You Make Text Vertical on Canva?
Yes, you can make text vertical on Canva. The steps for the same and how to add text on Canva mobile are mentioned further in the article.
How to Add Text on Canva Mobile?
Sometimes pictures and emojis are insufficient to express what you really want to say. This is where the text comes in. You can write a cheerful and inspiring message for a junior or wish someone a big day. In other words, the possibilities are endless. Let us now get down to how to add text on Canva mobile.
1. Open the Canva app on your Android smartphone.
2. Tap on Recent designs to choose something from your creations.
Note: Create a new design by choosing the desired template from the top of the app.
3. Next, tap on the + icon to add elements, pictures, or text.
4. Tap on the Text tab from the bottom panel and choose the desired font from the available options.
Also Read: How to Add Text in Photoshop
How to Flip Text in Canva Mobile?
If you are wondering how to flip text in Canva mobile then we have some bad news for you. Unfortunately, you cannot flip text on Canva as the app does not support this feature. However, it lets you flip elements with just a few taps only.
How to Edit Text on Canva App?
Let us now get down to how to edit text on the Canva app. If you think that making changes in the already added text is next to impossible then Canva will blow your mind. It lets you do never-ending modifications and adjustments to make your dream project come true. For this, all you have to do is:
1. Launch the Canva app.
2. Tap on the Projects tab from the bottom panel.
3. Pick your desired creation under Recent.
4. Next, tap on the text box.
5. Tap on the Edit option and make the desired changes.
Also Read: How to Edit Text on TikTok
How to Make Text Vertical in Canva App?
Now that you know how to edit text on Canva app, let us take a look at how to make text vertical in Canva app.
1. Repeat the Steps 1 to 4, as mentioned above.
2. Tap and hold the rotate icon and rotate the text box all the way until it is in a vertical position.
How to Rotate Text in Canva App?
Using Canva, you can experiment with different fonts and elements and let your creativity flow like nothing else. You can also give a picture to the center stage and add text sideways or at an angle to stand out. But for this, you need to know how to make text vertical in Canva app. Here are the steps for how to rotate text in Canva app:
1. Launch the Canva app on your smartphone.
2. Tap on Recent designs to pick something from your previous creations.
3. Next, tap on the Text tab from the bottom.
4. Tap on the desired font from the list of available options.
5. Now, tap on Edit and enter the desired text and place it as per your preference.
6. Once you are done, tap and hold the rotate icon and keep swirling your finger left or right until you get the desired angle.
Also Read: How to Rotate Image in Canva
Why Can’t I Edit My Text in Canva?
There are a few reasons why you are unable to edit text in Canva. The most common ones are:
- The text which you are trying to edit is part of an image.
- It can be that the text is part of a locked layer.
- It is also possible that the font you are trying to use is not supported on the Canva app.
- How to Fix SSL Error on iPhone
- How to Change Discord Status
- How to Curve Text in Photoshop
- How to Rotate a Picture or Image in Word
We hope that you learned about how to rotate text in Canva. Feel free to reach out to us with your queries and suggestions via the comments section below. Also, let us know what you want to learn about next.