The LGBT community is the target audience for the location-based social networking and online dating service Grindr. It was one of the first geosocial applications for gay, trans, bi, and queer people when it originally came out in March 2009. And it has since grown to be the biggest and most used app amongst LGBTQ people. Both the free and paid versions are accessible on Android and iOS. Grindr enables users to put up a personal profile, which the app uses to place them on a cascade based on their GPS location. From there, users may explore other profiles that are ordered by distance and can be viewed by both close and distant users, depending on their filter settings. But if your Grindr account has been suspended and you have an ongoing subscription, you should first deactivate it to avoid being charged again. If you are someone looking for tips about if are Grindr bans permanent and does Grindr work with VPN, read this article till the end. You will also get to learn if is it easy to get unbanned from Grindr.
- Are Grindr Bans Permanent?
- What is Device Ban?
- How Can You Fix A Device Ban?
- How Can You Bypass Grindr Device Ban?
- Does Grindr Work With VPN?
- Why Does Grindr Say No Profiles Available?
- What Happens When You Report Someone on Grindr?
- Are Grindr Bans Permanent?
- Can Grindr Ban Your Device?
- What Happens When Grindr Bans You?
- Is It Easy to Get Unbanned from Grindr?
- Does Grindr Ban Apple ID?
- How Can You Recover Your Grindr Account?
Are Grindr Bans Permanent?
On Grindr, a person’s entire profile and images are shown when you click on one of their profile photos in the grid view. In order for diversity, respect for one another, and sex positivity to flourish, Grindr is dedicated to fostering a secure and genuine atmosphere. As a result, millions of users take moderation extremely seriously since they depend on this social app to provide a secure environment for connecting with the community. You will get to know if are Grindr bans permanent and does Grindr work with VPN further in this article. Keep reading to learn more about it in detail.
What is Device Ban?
Device ban is the term used for the ban on a specific device the target user uses. Some platforms identify the specific device that may be violating the community guidelines and participating in illegal activities. After identifying the device, that device is blacklisted and prohibited from accessing the website or application ever again. It even prevents the user from creating any other new account on the same device.
How Can You Fix A Device Ban?
You can fix a device ban by using VPN. VPN can hide your device and prevent it from being tracked fully. Let’s see how you can get a VPN on your phone:
1. Launch Google Play Store and search for the Turbo VPN app.
2. Open Turbo VPN and tap on the Orange Carrot icon, as shown.
3. The app will automatically connect you to the fastest VPN available at that time.
4. From the App Home screen, tap on the country flag from the top right corner of the screen.
5. This will show the list of all available VPNs from that country, in this case, the USA. Select the desired VPN based on your requirements.
6. Now, try to access the desired app or website and see if it has fixed the issue for you or not. Read this article further to learn if are Grindr bans permanent.
Also Read: How to Unban PSN Account
How Can You Bypass Grindr Device Ban?
A VPN can assist in overcoming this. Grindr won’t ban you if you use this straightforward software, which tricks it into believing you’re somewhere else. You have privacy while you swipe right because it also keeps your activities hidden from inquisitive eyes. You can follow the above-mentioned steps to use the VPN to bypass the Grindr device ban.
Does Grindr Work With VPN?
Yes, Grindr works with VPN. But regrettably, other nations have laws in place that completely outlaw the app as well as homosexuality. These restrictions may prohibit you from using Grindr, even if you’re only temporarily away from home. But the VPN can solve this problem.
Why Does Grindr Say No Profiles Available?
Is your Grindr app banned if it says No Profiles Available? Are Grindr bans permanent? Let’s read below to know the reasons:
- Disrupted servers or technical problem
- Unstable or no internet connection
- Outdated app
- Corrupted app cache and data
What Happens When You Report Someone on Grindr?
As a communal haven for speech, connection, and community online, Grindr aspires to achieve these goals. The app recommends blocking a user who is making you uncomfortable. And the users can report them if they are not abiding by the Grindr Community Guidelines. Grindr strongly encourages you to contact customer support if you notice activity that violates their Community Guidelines. All member reports are sent to their moderation staff for review. If you don’t want to see (or be seen by) someone anymore, make sure you use the Block button since reporting a profile does not prevent others from viewing it.
Are Grindr Bans Permanent?
It depends. The average length of a Grindr ban is seven days, although it may be extended if the user has violated the guidelines gravely. Bans on Grindr may be temporary or even permanent. You won’t be able to use the app or any of its features if Grindr bans you. The violation of the Community Guidelines or Terms of Service is most likely the reason the Grindr account gets banned. Among others, the following are examples of community guidelines or terms of service:
- Unlawful Conduct (such as selling drugs or sexual solicitation)
- Advertisements or spam
- Intimidation or harassment
- Discriminatory or hateful language
- Pornographic or nudity
- Impersonation by young people
Also Read: How to Delete a Banned TikTok Account
Can Grindr Ban Your Device?
Yes, Grindr can ban your device. Grindr bans devices to ensure the safety of users so that the perpetrators cannot create another account.
What Happens When Grindr Bans You?
When Grindr bans you, you can’t access your account and create a new one. The profiles, messages, etc., will get vanished from your app.
Is It Easy to Get Unbanned from Grindr?
No, it is not easy to get unbanned from Grindr. On Grindr, you can file an appeal for a ban if you believe it was unfairly imposed on you. A review of your appeal will be placed, and they’ll let you know if further information is needed. A qualified team member, who was not involved in the original decision to ban your profile, will perform the review. If you email Grindr about banning you, you will be given a form to complete, filling which will make them reconsider unbanning you. Read this article from the start to learn if are Grindr bans permanent.
Does Grindr Ban Apple ID?
Yes, Grindr can ban Apple ID and IP addresses.
How Can You Recover Your Grindr Account?
A form is accessible on the Grindr Help Center website where you may make an appeal in an effort to get your account back. Follow these steps in order to submit an appeal:
1. Open the Grinder appeal request form on your browser.
2. Select I want to appeal a ban from the
3. Enter your email address in the associated field.
4. Continue to fill out the entire form and provide the asked details about your problem.
5. Finally, click on Submit to submit the form.
The Grindr representatives will get in touch with you through the mail with a response or solution to your request.
- What is Xfinity xFi Complete?
- How Long does Tinder Shadowban Last?
- How Many Reports to Get Banned on Snapchat
- How to Get Unbanned on Omegle
We hope that you learned if are Grindr bans permanent and if is it easy to get unbanned from Grindr. Feel free to reach out to us with your queries and suggestions via the comments section below. Also, let us know what you want to learn about next.