TikTok has over a billion active users worldwide, and some accounts get banned or suspended every day. Some of the accounts are banned due to violations of TikTok community guidelines, while others are banned for various platform violations. If you ever posted a video that infringes the community guidelines of TikTok, then your account can get banned. If your TikTok account has been banned, you can look forward to deleting it permanently. This article will guide you on how to delete a banned TikTok account step by step. Also, you will learn how long permanent account ban on TikTok lasts and how to delete TikTok account without email or password.
How to Delete a Banned TikTok Account
You can delete your banned TikTok account from the Manage account settings on the TikTok app. Read this article till the end to learn the steps demonstrating the same in detailed manner using the pictures for better understanding.
Why Has Your TikTok Account Been Banned?
There can be multiple reasons why your TikTok account has been banned. The reasons are stated below:
- Violated TikTok community guidelines
- Copy-pasting someone else’s videos on your TikTok account
- Posting adult videos or videos that are not appropriate
- Posting a video that negatively targets the individual or community
- User reports for your TikTok account
How Long Do TikTok Suspensions Last?
TikTok account suspension can last for at least 24 hours. TikTok account suspension depends upon the gravity of the offense and the notice received to you by TikTok. The TikTok account suspension can last for a day, a few weeks, or months or result in a permanent ban depending on the gravity of your offense.
What Do You Do If Your TikTok Account is Permanently Banned?
- If your TikTok account is permanently banned, you can delete the banned account and create a new one.
- If you don’t want to delete your account, you may contact the TikTok support team and request for cancellation of a permanent ban.
- If your offense was not so serious, TikTok can consider the cancellation of a permanent ban and give you a warning not to do it again.
- If your offense is found to be way too serious, then there’s nothing you can do to unban your TikTok account.
How Long Does a Permanent Account Ban Last on TikTok?
A permanent account ban on TikTok can last for a lifetime, which means you won’t be able to use your account anymore. If your TikTok account once banned permanently, there’s nothing you can do now to unban it. And if your account got banned and you contacted the TikTok team about this issue, they can give you a temporary ban for a few days, months, or weeks if they found it not that serious.
Can You Get Your TikTok Account Back After Being Banned?
Yes, you can get your TikTok account back after being temporarily banned. Only the temporarily banned accounts can be recovered, not the permanently banned accounts.
How Can You Get Your TikTok Account Back?
The below methods are the steps to get your account back if you have deactivated it or got nabbed.
A. For Deactivated Account
Follow the upcoming steps to reactivate your TikTok account from the TikTok app.
Note 1: For Android users only.
Note 2: Also, this method works only if you perform it within 30 days of deactivation.
1. Open the TikTok app on your Android phone.
2. Tap on the profile icon from the bottom right corner.
3. Tap on the Log in option from the bottom of the screen, as shown below.
4. Next, tap on Use phone / email / username.
5A. Enter your Phone number and tap on Send code. Enter the received code in the subsequent field.
5B. You can also enter your Email / Username and tap on Log in.
6. Finally, tap on the Reactivate option to successfully get your account back.
B. For Banned Account
To get back your TikTok account after the ban, follow the below-listed steps:
1. Open the TikTok Feedback form in your browser.
2. Enter your Email address and Username.
3. Select the Account ban/suspension from the Topic section.
4. Choose a desired option from the Tell us more drop-down menu.
5. Write down your reason in How can we help? box.
Note: Click on Upload to attach a document, if any.
6. Check the statement boxes to accept the terms and policies.
7. Click on Submit to send your request to the TikTok team.
If they find your reason relevant, they will surely unban your account.
Also Read: Why is TikTok Making Me Sign Up?
How to Recover a Permanently Banned or Suspended TikTok Account?
To recover a permanently banned or suspended TikTok account, follow these steps:
1. Visit the TikTok Share your feedback form in a browser.
2. Enter all the required details.
3. Select the statement boxes to accept the TikTok terms and policies.
4. Tap on Submit to send your form.
If they find your reason convincible, they will unban your account.
How Long Does It Take for a Banned TikTok Account to Get Deleted?
It takes 30 days for a banned TikTok account to get deleted. If you want to recover your banned account, you can contact the customer support team and explain to them this ban. If they found your reason valid and can unban your account; otherwise, your account will get deleted after 30 days.
How Can You Get Your TikTok Account Deleted?
To delete your TikTok account, follow these steps:
Note: Make sure you are logged in to your TikTok account.
1. Launch the TikTok application on your device.
2. Tap on the profile icon at the bottom right corner.
3. Tap on the hamburger icon from the top right corner, as shown below.
4. Then, tap on Settings and privacy.
5. Tap the Manage account option from the menu.
6. Tap on the Delete account option from the Account control section.
7. Choose the I’m leaving temporarily option and tap on the Continue option from the bottom.
8. Select the terms and conditions radio button and tap on Continue.
Note: If you want, you can make a backup of your account data by tapping on Request download.
9. Again, tap on the Continue option after reading the consequences.
10. Enter the verification code sent to your mobile number and tap on Delete account.
11. Again, tap on Delete in the pop-up to confirm your deletion.
You have now disabled your TikTok account temporarily for 30 days.
Also Read: How to Get Unbanned on Omegle
How Can You Delete Your Banned TikTok Account without Email or Password?
To delete your banned TikTok account without email or password, follow these steps.
1. Launch TikTok and tap on the profile icon from the bottom right corner.
2. Tap on the hamburger icon > Settings and privacy.
3. Tap on Manage account > Delete account, as shown below.
4. Select the I’m leaving temporarily option from the list and tap on Continue.
5. Tap on the radio button to accept the terms and conditions.
6. Then, tap on Continue, as shown above.
7. Again, tap on Continue and enter the verification code sent to your mobile number
8. Finally, tap on Delete account > Delete from the pop-up to confirm your deletion.
Also Read: How to Appeal for a Ban on TikTok
How Do You Delete Your TikTok Account after Being Banned?
A TikTok account once banned, can’t be deleted manually. It will automatically delete itself after 30 days. You can wipe your data or videos associated with the account on your device. To clear all your data, follow these upcoming steps:
1. Launch the TikTok application on your device.
2. Tap on the profile icon > hamburger icon.
3. Next, tap on Settings and privacy.
4. Tap the Manage account >Delete account options.
5. Select the I’m leaving temporarily option and tap on Continue, as shown below.
6. Choose the terms and conditions radio button.
7. Tap on Continue.
8. Enter the verification code sent to your mobile number in the given field.
9. Then, tap on Delete account.
10. Lastly, to confirm the deletion process, tap on Delete from the pop-up.
- How to Get Hair Color Filter on Instagram
- How to Block Someone on TikTok
- Can I Swear On TikTok?
- How Many Times Can You Get Banned on PS4
So, we hope you have understood how to delete a banned TikTok account without email and password with the detailed steps to your aid. You can let us know any queries about this article or suggestions about any other topic you want us to make an article on. Drop them in the comments section below for us to know.