TikTok is one of the world’s most popular and fastest-growing social networks. The seamless accessibility, combined with its easy-to-use features, has made it the premier network for the dissemination of videos. Inventive and, at the same time, ridiculously convenient, the dominance of TikTok is ushered by the freedom and versatility it offers to the user. Today, we will embark on a journey of understanding a few of the central mechanics of TikTok, starting with how to block someone on TikTok and tell if someone blocked you on TikTok. Also, you will learn if it is possible to block one person from seeing your TikTok. Let’s start!
How to Block Someone on TikTok
You can block someone on TikTok by tapping on the three-dotted icon from the target profile. Read till the end to learn the steps demonstrating the same in depth by using the images for better understanding.
Can You Hide TikToks from Certain Followers?
Yes, you can hide TikToks from certain followers to whom you do not want to expose your content.
Can Someone See If You Viewed Their TikTok Profile?
Yes, a person can see if you viewed their TikTok profile, provided they have the profile views feature enabled.
How Can You Tell If Someone Blocked You?
Follow the below steps to know whether a person has blocked you:
2. Then, tap on your profile icon from the bottom right corner.
3. Tap on Following.
4. Type the desired username in the search bar.
If the search provides no results, you have probably been blocked by that user profile.
Also Read: How to Make Clips Longer on TikTok
What Does it Look Like When Someone Blocks You on TikTok?
You will no longer be able to view their content or read their bio. And this is how you can tell if someone blocked you.
How Can You Remove Someone from TikTok?
Follow the below steps to remove a person from your TikTok profile:
1. Launch the TikTok app and tap on the profile icon from the bottom right corner.
2. Tap on Followers.
3. Tap on the three-dotted icon from the desired profile in the FOLLOWER section.
4. Tap on Remove this follower.
5. Tap on Remove to confirm the process.
Also Read: How to See Blocked Messages on iPhone
How Can You Remove a Follower on TikTok Without Blocking?
Follow the below steps to remove a follower on TikTok:
1. Launch the TikTok app and navigate to the follower’s profile you want to remove.
2. Tap on the three-dotted icon at the top right corner.
3. Tap on Remove this follower.
4. Tap on Remove in the pop-up to confirm.
Also Read: How Do I Temporarily Disable TikTok
Can Someone See That You Viewed Their TikTok If You Block Them?
No, blocking someone on TikTok excludes both parties from viewing each other’s accounts, leaving no chance for someone to find out that you viewed their profile.
How Can You Block One Person from Seeing Your TikTok?
Follow the below steps on how to block someone on TikTok:
1. Open up the TikTok application on your device.
2. Tap on the Discover tab from the bottom bar of the screen, as shown below.
3. Then, search for the desired profile in the search bar with the username of that profile.
4. Tap on the three-dotted icon from the top right corner.
5. Tap on Block.
6. Tap on CONFIRM in the pop-up.
If You Block Someone on TikTok, Will They Know?
No, TikTok doesn’t notify anyone that you blocked them or tell if someone blocked you. They will never find out unless they specifically decide to investigate.
Can You Block Someone on TikTok Without Them Knowing?
Yes, TikTok blocking is usually surreptitious, for it does not notify anyone that you blocked them.
How Can You Secretly Block Someone on TikTok?
Follow the below steps on how to block someone on TikTok without them knowing:
1. Open TikTok on your device and navigate to the user’s profile.
2. Tap on the three-dotted icon, as shown below.
3. Tap on Block.
4. Tap on CONFIRM in the pop-up.
How Many Reports Does It Take to Ban a TikTok Account?
TikTok does not make its account deletion process publicly visible, so it is difficult to enumerate exactly the number of reports it might require to ban an account. According to public speculation, a user has to be blocked a minimum of three times to alert TikTok’s community protection team.
- Fix World of Warcraft Error 51900101 in Windows 10
- How to Block Someone on Messenger
- How Many People Can You Follow on TikTok
- How to View My Blocked List on Instagram
We hope you have understood the steps for how to block someone on TikTok and were able to perform it successfully on your account. You can drop your queries about this article and topic suggestions for future articles in the comments section below.