TikTok is a social networking app that is getting increasingly popular with people of all ages. It is incredibly simple to sign up for a TikTok account to start having fun making short and entertaining videos and viewing videos by other users. Many users, however, have complained that they cannot sign in to TikTok accounts or asked why is TikTok making me sign up. If you are someone looking for tips about the same, read this guide till the end. This article will help you understand everything about TikTok sign-in.
- Why is TikTok Making Me Sign Up?
- Why is TikTok Making Me Create an Account?
- Why Did TikTok Log Me Out of My Account?
- Why Can’t I Log Into My Old TikTok Account?
- Why Does TikTok Keep Making Me Sign In?
- How to Login in TikTok Using Mobile Number?
- How Do I Log into TikTok with Just a Username?
- Why Can’t I Sign In on TikTok?
- How Can I Access TikTok Without Signing In?
- How Do I Sign Up for TikTok?
- How Do I Skip a TikTok Sign Up?
- How Do I Create a TikTok Account?
- Why is TikTok Not Working?
- How Many Accounts Can You Have on TikTok?
Why is TikTok Making Me Sign Up?
Keep reading further to find the reasons explaining why is TikTok making me sign up in detail and steps to sign in to TikTok with useful illustrations for better understanding.
Why is TikTok Making Me Create an Account?
On TikTok, users can watch videos without creating an account, but if they want to like, comment, personalize their feed, or upload their videos, they must first create a free account. This is why TikTok making you sign up.
Why Did TikTok Log Me Out of My Account?
If another user tries to delete an active device from the app settings, TikTok may log that user out. Your account might have been hacked if you had not permitted this action. In such a case, please instantly reset your account’s password.
Why Can’t I Log Into My Old TikTok Account?
The most common cause of account inaccessibility is forgetting the password or login details. TikTok also locks accounts that have participated in activities prohibited by the platform’s terms of service.
Also Read: How to Unfollow Someone on TikTok
Why Does TikTok Keep Making Me Sign In?
The following reasons can cause TikTok to keep making your sign in:
- When TikTok servers are down, that is the most obvious reason the app can log you out. You cannot access the app at this time because the TikTok servers are offline.
- Another reason could be that your account has been compromised, and TikTok may have seen suspicious behavior.
How to Login in TikTok Using Mobile Number?
TikTok allows many ways to log in to your account. If you want to log in with your mobile number, you can follow the upcoming steps on your TikTok app.
1. Open the TikTok app on your phone.
2. Tap on the Profile icon from the bottom right corner.
3. Tap on the Log in option from the bottom of the screen, as shown below.
4. Next, tap on Use phone / email / username.
5. Enter your Phone number and tap on Send code. Enter the received code in the subsequent field.
6. Follow the on-screen instructions to successfully log in to your TikTok account.
Also Read: Why Tinder Won’t Let Me Delete My Account?
How Do I Log into TikTok with Just a Username?
TikTok has the option to log in to an account by using the username option. Follow the steps listed below to do that.
1. Open the TikTok app and tap on the Profile icon.
2. Tap on the Log in > Use phone / email / username option from the bottom, as highlighted below.
3. Switch to the Email / Username tab.
4. Enter your Email / Username and tap on Log in.
You will successfully get logged in to your TikTok account with the username.
Also Read: How Do I Sign Up for Talkatone
Why Can’t I Sign In on TikTok?
There are many reasons why you’re unable to sign in to TikTok account:
- Bad internet connection
- Outdated app version
- Violated the TikTok platform’s terms of service and community rules
- Glitch on the TikTok server
- TikTok server down
How Can I Access TikTok Without Signing In?
You can watch loads of content on TikTok by going to the official TikTok website on your mobile or PC browser.
How Do I Sign Up for TikTok?
To learn how to create and sign in to TikTok account, follow the below steps:
1. Open the TikTok app.
Note: You can also visit the TikTok Sign up page to sign up for your account.
2. Tap on the Me icon from the bottom right corner, as shown.
3. Tap on Use phone or email from the available options.
Note: You can also select any one of the methods for sign-up.
4A. Enter your Phone Number in the given field from the Phone tab and tap on Send code.
4B. Switch to the Email tab and enter the Email address and tap on Next.
5. You’ll be sent a verification code to verify your email or phone. Enter the code in the given field and tap Next.
6. Once you’ve verified, Create password and tap on Next.
7. Then, Create username and tap on Sign up. Your Tiktok account will be successfully set up.
Also Read: How Do I Temporarily Disable TikTok
How Do I Skip a TikTok Sign Up?
You can browse the For You feed after downloading the TikTok app on your phone without signing up.
2. Choose your interests and tap on Next.
3. Swipe up to bring up the For You feed. From here you can see any TikTok videos without signing up.
Also Read: How Do I Sign Out Of Outlook Mobile
How Do I Create a TikTok Account?
While knowing the answer to why is TikTok making me sign up, you would like to create an account on TikTok. Follow the steps mentioned below:
1. Launch the TikTok app and tap on the Me icon.
2. Tap on Use phone or email or any one of the mentioned methods for sign-up.
3. Enter your Phone Number or Email to receive a Verification code.
4. Verify the account and Create password > Create Username.
5. Then, tap on Sign up to finish creating your TikTok account.
Why is TikTok Not Working?
Your experience on TikTok may be impacted by a poor Wi-Fi or data signal. As recommended, the first step in troubleshooting is to restart the app and your device. If the problem persists, try switching from Wi-Fi to mobile data to determine whether connectivity is the cause.
How Many Accounts Can You Have on TikTok?
You can create and manage up to three TikTok accounts on the same device . Five used to be the limit. However, that is no longer the case. Having more devices is the only way to surpass the limit and have more TikTok accounts.
- Fix WASD and Arrow Keys Switched in Windows 10
- What is Little Moon Next to Text on iPhone?
- How to Fix Xbox One Keeps Signing Me Out
- How to Appeal for a Ban on TikTok
We hope that this guide was helpful and you were able to learn about why is TikTok making me sign up query. If you have any queries or suggestions, please drop them in the comments section below. Also, let us know what you want to learn next.