Being lonely can always be troublesome, and we may resort to options to search for someone. One such popular and trusted platform is Tinder. As it is one of the major dating apps, it has gained popularity among the major sections of society. However, an issue like Tinder banned for no reason and many others have been the top queries on various platforms. It is obvious that you might be alarmed by a few questions like, how long do Tinder bans last. In this turmoil, you may want to learn the best method to create new Tinder account. This article is basically the answer to the question can I make a new Tinder account after being banned; if yes, how.
Table of Contents
- Can I Make a New Tinder After Being Banned?
- Are Tinder Bans Permanent?
- Can we Create New Tinder After Being Banned?
- How to Create New Tinder After Being Banned
- Basic Tips
- Method 1: Use Tinder Plus Subscription
- Method 2: Use VPN and Proxy Services
- Method 3: Use Altered Information on Tinder
- Method 4: Modify Browser Settings
- Method 5: Alter Device ID (Not Recommended)
- Method 6: Contact TInder Support Team
Can I Make a New Tinder After Being Banned?
Creating a new account afresh is easy, but creating one after being banned is not easy. If you are wondering what to do after Tinder banned you for no reason, this blog might help you.
Are Tinder Bans Permanent?
Can we Create New Tinder After Being Banned?
Yes, you can. However, it is not easy to create a new Tinder after being banned from the support team, as you must provide identity and proof of age as well.
How to Create New Tinder After Being Banned
Though creating a new account is not easy, you can try the methods in this article nonetheless.
Tip: You should not link your Instagram, Facebook, or Spotify accounts as it may hint the platform to your banned account.
1. Wait Until Account is Reactivated
In some cases, the ban may be temporary or due to any report given by the other person unintentionally. It is best to wait until your account is reactivated to use your old Tinder account.
- In case your account is marked as under review, there is a high chance that you can retrieve your account within 14 working days.
- A few bans may be temporary, in which the platform may cross-verify your activity and status before banning your account. In this case, your account may likely be retrieved.
2. Use Another Account
If you have access to any other Tinder account, such as your friend’s account, you can use that account on the Tinder app to search for your life partner.
Method 1: Use Tinder Plus Subscription
You can use a paid membership if you want to remain using the same phone number. In this manner, you can avoid using your phone number to create a new account. Tinder Plus Subscription helps create an account without having to provide your phone number and helps bypass the question of how long Tinder bans last.
Also Read: Best Tinder Bio Tips for Guys
Method 2: Use VPN and Proxy Services
Can I make a new Tinder after being banned? The answer to it is yes, you can do so by using VPN or proxy to bypass the restrictions and use the same device or phone number that was banned previously.
- You can use a VPN Service to bypass the Tinder phone number or change it to another location. You can try the various VPN services for Windows 10 or Android.
- To mask the IP address of your phone or PC, you can install a proxy service and activate it. Read the article on various free proxy service provider and then use it to change your IP address.
Method 3: Use Altered Information on Tinder
While creating a new Tinder account, it is necessary to ensure that the information used in the previous account is not repeated. Thus, you must ensure that the information provided to create the new account is altered or modfied so that its dissimilar to the earlier one.
Option I: Alter Personal Information
As most of the data in the profile correspond to the personal information furnished by the user, it is best to alter the personal information in the new Tinder account. In other words, you have to make another profile using alternate contact information.
You have to alter the following information to get the optimal answer to your query can I make a new Tinder after being banned:
- Full name
- Date of birth
Option II: Use Different Email Address
While you sign up for the Tinder app, ensure to use an alternate email address to create new Tinder after being banned.
- You can use the email address from another emailing service like Google or Yahoo to sign up for Tinder.
- Another option is to create a new email account using fake email generators and use the mail exclusively for this purpose.
Option III: Create New Login Profile
If you would like to sign up to Tinder using an alternate login profile, you can create a new one and must ensure that the old login profile is not synced with the new login profile.
- As an option, you can create or use another Apple ID to create a new Tinder account. Using the new Apple ID to use the Tinder app on another device to mask your information is preferable.
- In the case of Android phones, you can create a new Google Play account to install the Tinder app and then create the account using the corresponding login credentials.
Also Read: How to Bypass Tinder Phone Number Verification
Option IV: Alter Phone Number
Since most of the information on the Tinder app is linked to your phone number, you can try altering the phone number to learn can I make a new Tinder after being banned. It is best to modify this information while signing up or while the app requests an OTP confirmation.
- If you have another phone number, preferably from another Network Service Provider, you can use it to create a new Tinder account.
- To avoid the hassle of using another phone number, you can use the virtual phone number provided by services as given in the guide to create a new Tinder account.
- Apart from these options on how do I get unbanned on Tinder, you can buy a new SIM card using any other identification card that is not linked with the identification cards given in the previous profile. You can insert the new SIM card, preferably in another phone, to use the Tinder app.
Option V: Alter Facebook Account
If you have signed up for the Tinder app using your Facebook account, it is important to note that creating a new Tinder profile is slightly challenging. If you have the question of are Tinder bans permanent on your mind, you can attempt the options given below.
- Avoid syncing your Facebook account to your Tinder profile and try building connections using other options.
- In other cases, you have to create a new Facebook profile using a new email address or phone number and then use it to synchronize with the new Tinder account. This option can be tedious and time-consuming.
Method 4: Modify Browser Settings
If you are using the Tinder platform on the website, you can try altering the Browser settings, like browser fingerprint, to create new Tinder after being banned.
Option I: Disable Web Extensions (If Applicable)
The first option is to disable all the Chrome plugins or web extensions in the web browser.
1. Launch the Google Chrome app using the Windows search bar.
2. Click on the three vertical dots at the top-right corner.
3. Choose More tools > Extensions.
4. Turn off the toggle for all extensions on the page by disabling them one-by-one.
5. Close Google Chrome and relaunch it, as stated earlier.
Option II: Disable Do Not Track Requests Setting
The next option is to disable the Do Not Track Requests setting on the web browser. This helps in managing ad interruption and other interference in the Tinder platform.
1. Open the Google Chrome app, as said earlier.
2. Click on the three vertical dots and choose Settings.
3. Go to the Privacy and security tab on the left pane and click on Cookies and other site data.
4. Turn off the toggle for Send a “Do Not Track” request with your browsing traffic as shown highlighted.
Also Read: How to Fix Tinder Age Restriction
Option III: Disable WebGL Flag
The next option on how to make a new Tinder after being banned is to disable the WebGL extension flags on the browser.
1. Open Google Chrome and type chrome://flags and press the Enter key.
2. Search for WebGL in the search bar and set all flags related to it to Disabled using the drop-down menu individually.
3. Click on Relaunch at the bottom.
Option IV: Add User-Agent Switcher for Chrome Extension
Another option to find out how do I get unbanned on Tinder is to use the Chrome extension to use alternative accounts.
1. Open Google Chrome.
2. Go to User-Agent Switcher for Chrome on the Chrome Store page and click on Add to Chrome.
Also Read: How Long does Tinder Shadowban Last?
Method 5: Alter Device ID (Not Recommended)
Your phone’s device ID or IMEI number is often registered to the Tinder platform while creating a new account. As you know the answer to are Tinder bans permanent, you can try rooting your phone and altering the device ID of the particular phone you are using. Read our guide and implement the same to root your phone. However, it is not recommended to alter the device ID if you are not strong with the technical and coding.
Method 6: Contact TInder Support Team
As a final resort on can I make a new tinder after being banned, you can try contacting the support team and ask them to unban your Tinder account. This is, however, recommended only if Tinder banned for no reason and you have not violated any rules laid by Tinder.
1. Go to the official Tinder help page.
2. Select Trouble with account login under What can we help you with? field.
3. Select Can’t login, my account was banned under What’s going on?
4. Enter your email address and phone number linked to your Tinder account.
5. Write the issue in detail under Description and add attachments, if any.
6. Click on SUBMIT to submit your unban appeal.
Your unban request will be sent to the Tinder support team. Keep an eye on your email to know any further decisions.
- How to Sign Up for Skout
- How to Cancel My Tinder Gold Subscription
- Fix Tinder Matches Disappeared on Android
- How to Change Your Name Or Gender On Tinder?
We hope this article was helpful and you have learned can I make a new Tinder account after being banned & how. If you have any queries or suggestions, please drop them in the comments section below. Also, let us know what you want to learn next.