Tinder is an online dating service app. Users of the dating app Tinder swipe right to like or swipe left to reject the profiles of other users, which typically feature images, a brief bio, and a list of interests. You could sign up for Tinder using your Facebook account up to 2018. Tinder, however, changed this policy and now requires phone number verification to create an account due to the high volume of bots and fraudulent accounts. The objective was to develop a procedure that would verify the veracity of the account holder. In light of the possibility of data leaks, spam messages, and intrusive adverts, statistical research reveals that more than 80% of the public is reluctant to provide their personal information online. If you are someone looking for tips about the same, we bring you a helpful guide that will teach you how to bypass tinder phone number verification and can you make a new Tinder account after being banned. Also, you will get to learn how to bypass age verification on Tinder.
How to Bypass Tinder Phone Number Verification
Keep reading further to find the steps explaining how to bypass Tinder phone number verification in detail with useful illustrations for better understanding.
How Do You Skip a Number Verification?
Due to the requirement that all Tinder users have a phone number to log in, it is impossible to create an account without number. However, counterfeit Tinder phone numbers are phony Tinder phone numbers that can be quickly utilized to obtain the verification code needed to create an account.
How to Create Tinder Account?
You can create your Tinder account with the help of the following steps.
1. Visit the Tinder website on your desktop browser to create a new account on it.
2. Click on Create account.
3. Log in using your Google or Facebook account or with your phone number.
4. Click on VERIFY and complete the verification process.
5. Enter your Mobile Number and click on Continue.
6. Enter the verification code sent to your mobile number and click on Continue.
7. Click on the I Agree option from the prompt.
8. Fill up the required details in the CREATE ACCOUNT section.
9. After all the required information is successfully entered, click on Continue from the bottom of the page to create the account.
Also Read: How to Fix Tinder Age Restriction
How Do You Bypass Age Verification on Tinder?
You can’t use Tinder if you are under 18 because it’s the minimum age requirement set by Tinder for users to create an account. If you are under 18 and you sign up for an account, you will be asked to enter your date of birth. And as you’ll enter your date of birth, Tinder will automatically identify your age and will age restrict you. You will only be able to access that account only after you turn 18. Some users enter the wrong date of birth to create an account, but when it comes to age verification, their account gets banned. So, there’s no meaning in creating a Tinder account if you are under 18.
Can You Fake Verification on Tinder?
Yes. Only a genuine human, not a machine, can trick Tinder to verify a user. The verification process used by Tinder takes a photo of a real person and compares it to the original. If the photos match, Tinder will verify the user by placing a blue checkmark on their profile. While bots can’t mimic a real human posture, that doesn’t mean a person can’t fake the pose and get their blue checkmark while posing as someone else. When you are verified on Tinder, it is taken into consideration that you are a human and that you even somewhat resemble the photos that are provided. However, the major thing is making sure the photo it gives is in the right posture.
Is It Safe to Verify Age in Tinder?
Yes, it is safe to verify age on Tinder. Your ID will only be used by Tinder to confirm your age after you have provided it. After age verification, they may keep your ID or information related to it for up to 90 days for quality assurance. This information may include the kind of ID you provided. If you successfully verify that you are 18 years or older, they will need to maintain a record of that to enable you to communicate with your matches beyond this period. After that, they will just store the results of your verification.
How to Bypass Tinder Phone Number Verification?
Due to Tinder’s verification policy, it is not possible to login into Tinder without a phone number. But alternatives for an actual phone number can be used. Here are a few suggestions:
- Use Virtual Number: It is advised that you use a virtual number because it is impossible to get around Tinder’s phone verification. Many of you may have thought about using a virtual number, but avoid utilizing a one-time phone number since you could have trouble logging in a second time. However, there are a lot of phone number apps that are working with Tinder to provide a permanent second phone number.
- Use Burner Phone Number: Burner phone numbers are one-time use numbers that can be disposed of easily after your usage.
Does Tinder Ban Your Phone Number?
Yes, Tinder does ban your phone number. As a result of Tinder banning both your account and your phone number, your number is no longer usable. Any information you provided to Tinder, such as your phone number, Facebook account, email address, and so on, is also banned when you are banned.
Can Tinder Ban Your IP?
Yes, Tinder can ban your IP in some instances. In addition to other device data, Tinder also records your IP address. Concerning your IP address, however, Tinder is not stern. Since you won’t likely have a static IP, you can simply prevent it by utilizing a VPN or resetting your router.
Can You Appeal a Tinder Ban?
Yes, you can appeal a Tinder ban. You may receive assistance for appeal by getting in touch with customer service, despite the fact that it is not an official appeal technique. Send a request using the Tinder request form or send an email to Tinder to do this.
Can You Make a New Tinder Account after Being Banned?
Yes, you can make a new Tinder account when banned, but with lots of conditions such as:
- You cannot use the same device for new account creation.
- You cannot use the same phone number for new account creation.
- In fact, you cannot use any information you used in your previous account, which is banned for new account creation.
- How to Update Cell Towers on MetroPCS
- How to Remove a Family Member on PS4
- Why Tinder Won’t Let Me Delete My Account?
- How to Change Your Name Or Gender On Tinder?
We hope that you learned how to bypass Tinder phone number verification and bypass age verification on Tinder. Feel free to reach out to us with your queries and suggestions via the comments section below. Also, let us know what you want to learn about next.