Based in Mountain View, California, Quora is a social question-and-answer website. It is a platform for learning and sharing information as it serves as a forum for queries and connections with experts who offer insightful observations and thorough responses. Quora’s top questions and answers are compiled in a weekly email called Quora Digest. But Quora users want to learn how to unsubscribe or cancel subscription to Quora Digest. If you are someone looking for tips about the same, read this helpful guide that will show you the steps to Quora Digest unsubscribe step by step.
How Do I Unsubscribe from Quora Digest
You can unsubscribe to regular and unnecessary Quora Digest from the received Quora Digest email itself. Keep reading to find out about it in detail. Also, the steps to deactivate and delete your Quora account are also mentioned later in this article.
Note: Since smartphones do not have the same Settings options, they vary from manufacturer to manufacturer. Hence, ensure the correct settings before changing any on your device. These steps were performed on Samsung Galaxy M31s (Android Version 12), as shown in the illustrations later in this article.
Where Does Quora Digest Come From?
Quora Digest selects topics for you to read depending on your previous activities on the platform, including upvoting, answering questions in different areas, and following people or topics. All users with Quora accounts receive the Quora Digest regularly. You’ll automatically receive Quora Digest if you create an account to read one post.
How Do I Unsubscribe from Quora Digest?
You can easily cancel subscription to Quora Digest by following the steps below:
1. Open your Email account where you receive Quora Digest emails and search Quora Digest.
2. Open any of the emails received by Quora Digest and click on the Unsubscribe option, right next to the sender’s email address.
3. Click on Unsubscribe from the popup to confirm the cancellation of your subscription.
4. Now, choose the Never radio button and click on Save preferences.
How Do I Get Rid of Quora Digest On My Phone?
To get rid of receiving emails and notifications on your phone from Quora Digest, follow the steps below on the Quora Digest unsubscribe process:
1. Launch the Quora app on your phone.
2. Tap on your Profile icon from the top left corner.
3. Tap on Settings.
4. Tap on the Email & Notifications option, as shown below.
5. Tap on Push notifications.
6. Tap on Quora Digest under the From Quora section.
7. Turn off the toggle for the Quora Digest option to stop receiving notifications.
8. To stop receiving emails, go back to the Notification Settings menu and tap on Email.
9. Now, turn off the toggle for Quora Digest to stop receiving emails, as highlighted below.
Also Read: How to Cancel BET Plus Subscription
How Do I Get Rid of Quora Off My Phone?
After knowing about Quora Digest unsubscribe, you can uninstall Quora using the instructions mentioned below:
1. Tap and hold the Quora app icon from the app drawer until a menu pops up.
2. Tap on Uninstall.
3. Tap on OK to confirm the uninstallation of the Quora app.
How Do I Stop Getting Emails from Quora Digest?
To stop receiving emails from Quora Digest, follow the steps mentioned below:
1. Visit the Quora Login page on your desktop browser.
2. Then, enter your Email and Password and click on Login, as shown below.
3. Click on your Profile icon.
4. Click on Settings from the menu.
5. Click on Emails & Notifications.
6. Scroll down and navigate to From Quora section. Turn off the toggle left of Quora Digest to unsubscribe Quora Digest, as highlighted.
How Do I Turn Off Quora?
Let us see the steps explaining how you can turn off or deactivate your Quora account.
Note: Make sure you are logged in to your Quora account before attempting to perform the upcoming steps.
1. Visit the Quora website on the browser.
2. Click on Profile icon> Settings.
3. Click on Privacy.
4. Scroll down and navigate to the Delete or Deactivate Your Account section. Click on Deactivate account.
5. Enter your Password and click on Done to deactivate and cancel subscription to Quora Digest.
Also Read: How to Delete Your ICQ Account Permanently
How to Delete Quora Account Permanently?
You may want to delete your Quora account even after Quora Digest unsubscribe. You can delete your Quora account permanently by following the steps mentioned below:
1. Navigate to your Quora account.
2. Click on the profile icon at the top right corner
3. Click on Settings > Privacy.
4. Scroll down and click on Delete Account under the Delete or Deactivate Your Account section.
5. Type your Password in the given field.
6. Finally, click on Done to delete your account permanently.
- How to Delete OnlyFans Account
- How to Tell If Someone Deleted Their Snapchat Account
- Why Does My Email Say Queued?
- How dangerous are spam emails?
We hope that this guide was helpful and you were able to learn the steps to Quora Digest unsubscribe. If you have any queries or suggestions, please drop them in the comments section below. Also, let us know what you want to learn next.