BET Plus (BET+) is an online streaming platform that hosts a multitude of original movies and series. It claims to have 2000 hours of content from the best black creators. You can stream and enjoy the best black culture at your convenience with a BET Plus subscription. However, at some point, if you want to cancel BET Plus subscription, you can do it in a hassle-free method. If you are someone looking for the same, we bring a helpful guide that will teach you how to cancel or unsubscribe to BET Plus subscription with detailed steps to your aid.
- How to Cancel BET Plus Subscription
- How Do I Unsubscribe from BET Plus?
- How Much is BET Plus Monthly?
- Where Do I Find My Subscriptions on Roku?
- How Do I Find My Subscriptions on Roku?
- How Do I Cancel a BET Plus Subscription on Roku?
- How Do I Cancel BET Plus on Amazon Prime? How Do I Cancel My BET Plus Prime?
- How Do I Cancel My FUBO Subscription on Roku?
How to Cancel BET Plus Subscription
You can cancel your subscription for BET Plus from the Manage Subscription section on both the BET+ website and the Roku channel. Read the article till the end to learn both methods in detail.
If you want to unsubscribe from BET Plus, follow the below steps:
1. Visit the BET+ page on your desktop browser.
2. Enter your Email Address and Password and click on Sign In.
3. Click on the Settings icon from the top right corner.
4. Under the Subscription tab, click on Manage Subscription, as shown below.
5. Now, click on Cancel Subscription.
6. Click on Yes, Cancel in the pop-up to confirm the cancel BET plus process.
Also Read: How to Cancel eharmony Subscription
BET Plus monthly subscription is priced at $9.99. However, by opting for an annual subscription, you can save up to 20% as BET Plus costs $94.99 for a yearly subscription. Additionally, BET Plus offers a 7-day free trial for new customers.
To find your subscriptions on Roku on your TV, follow these steps:
1. Navigate to the Roku Home screen on your TV.
2. On the right, you can find all the subscribed channels and surf through the channels using your remote, as shown above.
To cancel BET plus or unsubscribe to BET plus on Roku, follow these steps:
1. Go to the Roku Home screen on your TV.
2. Choose BET Plus among the subscribed channels using your remote.
3. Press the asterisk (star) button on the Roku remote to open the Options menu.
4. Select Manage subscription.
5. Choose Cancel subscription.
6. Again, select Cancel subscription.
7. Now, select Done.
Also Read: How Do You Cancel CBS on Roku
To cancel BET Plus on Amazon Prime, follow these steps:
1. Visit the Amazon Prime Video website on your desktop browser.
2. Click on Profile icon > Account & Settings, as shown below.
3. Click on the Channels tab.
4. Click on the Cancel Channel option next to the BET Plus channel.
5. Now, click on Turn off auto-renew and watch until [renewal date].
6. Choose the Prefer not to answer or any other desired option, as shown below.
Also Read: How Do I Log Into Amazon Chime
After learning how to cancel BET plus, follow the upcoming steps to cancel your FUBO subscription on Roku:
1. Go to the Roku home screen on your TV.
2. Surf the subscribed channels and choose a FUBO TV using your Roku remote.
3. Press the asterisk button on the remote to open the Options menu.
4. Select Manage subscription.
5. Select Cancel subscription twice.
6. Lastly, select Done.
- How to Freeze Location on Find My iPhone
- How Do I Cancel Prime Video Channel Subscription
- Why is my Paramount Plus Not Working on my TV?
- 2 Ways to Cancel YouTube Premium Subscription
We hope that this article was helpful and you have learned how to cancel BET Plus subscription. Let us know whether this article was helpful in the comments section. Please drop your queries or suggestions in the comments section below. Also, let us know what you want to learn next.