Roku is one of the more innovative devices out there which cater to a person’s daily entertainment needs. Nifty, durable, and astonishingly seamless, it is prepared to sate your daily demand for amusement and entertainment in the most streamlined way imaginable. A device of such glorious promise is often speckled with the occasional ambiguities. And most people wish to unsubscribe from FuboTV on Roku. Therefore, we are here with a guide on one of the more pertinent topics of how to cancel FuboTV on Roku.
How to Cancel FuboTV on Roku
You can cancel FuboTV on Roku from the FuboTV Options menu. Keep reading further to find the steps explaining the same in detail with useful illustrations for better understanding.
What is the Difference Between Fubo and Roku?
Roku is a brand of Digital Media Players which provides the user with an apparatus to avail entertainment. Whereas FUBO is a streaming service that requires a paid subscription.
Can I Cancel FuboTV Anytime?
Yes, you can cancel FuboTV on Roku anytime you want to.
Can You Cancel FUBO Before Free Trial Ends?
Yes, you can cancel your FUBO subscription before your free trial ends.
How Do I Cancel My FuboTV Free Trial on Roku?
Read and follow the steps below to unsubscribe from FuboTV on Roku.
1. Press the Home button on your remote to access the home screen on your Roku device.
2. On the Roku home screen, select the FuboTV channel.
3. Press the Star button from the remote to open the Options menu.
4. Select the Manage subscription option from the menu.
5. Now, select the Cancel subscription option.
6. Choose the Cancel subscription option once again confirming the cancelation process.
7. Select the Done option after the cancelation process is completed. It is how to cancel FuboTV on Roku.
Also Read: Fix Roku Error Code 018
How Do I Manage My FUBO Account on Roku?
Follow the steps below to manage the FuboTV account on Roku.
1. Press the Home button on your remote and select the FuboTV channel from the home screen.
2. Press the Star button from the remote.
3. From the Options menu, select the Manage subscription option to manage your Fubo account.
Also Read: How Do You Cancel CBS on Roku
How Do I Change My FUBO Subscription on Roku?
You can also change your Fubo subscription via the Roku website or even cancel FuboTV on Roku. Follow the steps below to do the same.
1. Visit the Roku Sign in page on your desktop browser.
2. Enter your Email and Password and solve the Captcha. After this, click on the Submit option.
3. Select Manage your subscriptions under Manage account on your Account page.
4. Under Subscriptions, you will see the list of your Roku Active Subscriptions. Manage your active FuboTV account from here.
Also Read: How to Cancel BET Plus Subscription
How Do I Cancel a Subscription on Roku?
You can cancel your FuboTV subscription from the Roku device directly. Follow the below-mentioned steps:
1. Navigate to the home screen on your Roku device by pressing the Home button on from the Roku remote.
2. Select the FuboTV channel and press the Star button.
3. The Options menu will open up. Select the Manage subscription > Cancel subscription options.
4. Hit the Cancel subscription option once again confirming the cancelation process.
5. Choose the Done option after the cancelation process is completed.
How Do I Turn Off Fubo on Roku?
You can turn off or unsubscribe from FuboTV on Roku with the help of the following steps.
1. Go to the Roku home screen on your TV.
2. Surf the subscribed channels and choose a FUBO TV using your Roku remote to cancel FuboTV on Roku.
3. Press the Star button on the remote to open the Options menu.
4. Select Manage subscription.
5. Select Cancel subscription twice.
6. Lastly, select Done.
- How to Share Vudu Library
- How to Cancel Adobe Acrobat Subscription
- How Do I Cancel Starz Subscription on Amazon
- Android TV vs Roku TV: Which is Better?
So, we hope you have understood how to cancel FuboTV on Roku with the detailed steps to your aid. You can let us know any queries about this article or suggestions about any other topic you want us to make an article on. Drop them in the comments section below for us to know.