Intel Wireless AC 9560 is the most dedicated Wi-Fi adapter of Intel. If this network adapter fails to work on your device, you cannot connect to any network. This issue is often accompanied by an error code of 10 or 45 if you check the properties of this network adapter. If you are also facing Intel Wireless AC 9560 not working issue on your Windows 10 PC, you can easily troubleshoot the same by following the below-listed hacks. So, continue reading to fix Intel Wireless AC 9560 code 10 error.
- How to Fix Intel Wireless AC 9560 Not Working
- Method 1: Basic Troubleshooting Methods
- Method 2: Enable WiFi from Settings
- Method 3: Regenerate IP Address
- Method 4: Re-enable Wi-Fi Cards
- Method 5: Disable & Enable Intel Wireless AC 9560 Adapter
- Method 6: Start WLAN AutoConfig Service
- Method 7: Disable Power Saving Mode
- Method 8: Update Intel Wireless AC 9560 Driver
- Method 9: Reinstall Intel Wireless AC 9560 Driver
- Method 10: Reset Network Settings
- Method 11: Reset BIOS to Default
- Method 12: Perform System Restore
- Method 13: Reset PC
How to Fix Intel Wireless AC 9560 Not Working
You may wonder why this problem occurs on your Windows 10 PC. Here are some valid reasons that trigger this problem in your device.
- Router configuration is not proper.
- Network connection is very bad.
- The cable connecting the router and the modem is damaged or broken.
- Too many people are connected to the same network.
- Wireless interference between the router and your device.
- Outdated network drivers.
- Other background processes are consuming too many CPU resources from your PC.
- Incompatible proxy/ TCP configuration settings.
- The DNS addresses are not appropriate.
- Few essential Windows services like WLAN Autoconfig are not enabled on your device.
- Corrupt components on PC and presence of malware.
- The Operating system version is not compatible with the latest version of the driver.
Here are a few troubleshooting ideas that will help you fix the issue. Follow them in the same order to attain the best results.
Note: Few steps in this guide are demonstrated with some other Wireless adapters. Follow the steps for Intel Wireless AC 9560 driver accordingly.
Method 1: Basic Troubleshooting Methods
Before going through the advanced troubleshooting methods, follow these basic methods to fix the issue.
1A. Restart PC
If there are any temporary glitches in your PC, you will face Intel Wireless AC 9560 code 10. The general trick to resolve all the temporary glitches is to restart your computer. You can restart your PC by following the steps.
1. Hit the Windows + D keys together to go to the Desktop.
2. Now, press the Alt + F4 keys simultaneously.
3. Then, select the Restart option from the drop-down menu and hit Enter.
1B. Ensure Proper Network Connection
Unstable internet connection leads to Intel Wireless AC 9560 not working code 10, also if there are any obstacles between your router and your computer, they may interfere with the wireless signal and will cause intermittent connection problems. You can run a Speedtest to know the optimum level of network speed required for the proper connection.
Ensure that your device satisfies the below criteria.
- Find the signal strength of your network and if it is very low, clear all the obstructions in between the way.
- Avoid too many devices connected to the same network.
- Always buy a modem/router verified by your Internet Service Provider (ISP) and they are free of conflicts.
- Do not use old, broken, or damaged cables. Replace the cables if necessary.
- Make sure the wires from the modem to the router and the modem to the wall are stable and out of disturbance.
Also Read: Fix No WiFi Networks Found in Windows 10
1C. Run Network Troubleshooter and Reset TCP/IP
To fix various internet connectivity issues, you can use the inbuilt tool provided in Windows 10 PC whenever needed. By using the Windows network troubleshooter tool, you can analyze and diagnose any common network-related issues. It is a systematic process, when implemented step by step, will help you fix Intel Wireless AC 9560 keeps disconnecting problem.
Follow our guide How to Troubleshoot Network Connectivity Problems on Windows 10 to learn basic troubleshooting steps to fix all network-related issues by using the Windows Network Adapter troubleshooter.
You can use the steps mentioned in the guide to diagnose Wi-Fi connections, Ethernet, and all network adapters in your Windows 10 PC. Finally, check if you have fixed the discussed error or not.
1D. Close Background Processes
Several users have confirmed that Intel Wireless AC 9560 not working issue can be resolved by closing all the background tasks running on your PC. To implement the task, follow our guide How to End Task in Windows 10 and proceed as instructed.
Once you have closed all the background processes, check if you were able to fix the issue or not.
1E. Repair System Files
If there are any corrupt system files in your Windows Operating system, your PC may face a lot of internet connectivity issues. If you are experiencing Intel Wireless AC 9560 code 10 very recently, there are some chances that your computer files have become corrupt or damaged.
Luckily, your Windows 10 PC has inbuilt repair tools like SFC (System File Checker) and DISM (Deployment Image Servicing and Management) that will help you fix all the corrupt files.
Read our guide on How to Repair System Files on Windows 10 and follow the steps as instructed to repair all your corrupt files.
1F. Use Google DNS
Domain Name System (DNS) addresses are responsible to establish a network connection between the client and server-side. Many technical experts have suggested that using Google DNS addresses helped them to fix Intel Wireless AC 9560 not working issue. To do so, follow our guide on How to change DNS settings in Windows 10.
1G. Disable Proxy Server
Sometimes, inappropriate network configurations on your Windows 10 computer, you will face Intel Wireless AC 9560 code 10 issue. If you have installed any VPN service or use proxy servers on your PC, read out How to Disable VPN and Proxy on Windows 10 and implement the steps as instructed in the article.
After disabling the VPN client and proxy servers, check if you have fixed the discussed issue. Still, if you face the same problem, try connecting to a mobile hotspot.
After implementing the steps, check if you can fix Intel Wireless AC 9560 not working or not.
1H. Update Windows
You can also eradicate Intel Wireless AC 9560 keeps disconnecting on your computer by updating your Operating System. Always ensure if you have updated your Windows Operating System and if there are any updates pending in action, use our guide How to Download and Install Windows 10 Latest Update.
After updating your Windows Operating System, check whether you can connect to your network adapter.
1I. Run Malware Scan
Sudden virus or malware attack will result in Intel Wireless AC 9560 not working code 10 issue on your computer. If in case, the virus attack is very severe, you cannot connect to any network continuously at all. To resolve the problem, you have to remove the virus or malware completely from your Windows 10 computer.
You are advised to scan your computer as instructed in our guide How do I Run a Virus Scan on my Computer?
Also, if you want to remove malware in your computer, check our guide How to Remove Malware from your PC in Windows 10.
Method 2: Enable WiFi from Settings
Intel Wireless AC 9560 code 10 will hide the internet icons from the main menu and you cannot use them as you do regularly. If you cannot see WiFi in the Taskbar, you can enable it from the settings menu as instructed below.
1. Press the Windows + I keys together to open Windows settings.
2. Now, click on Network & Internet setting as shown.
3. Now, in the left pane click on the Wi-Fi tab and toggle on the Wi-Fi button.
Method 3: Regenerate IP Address
Some internet tasks won’t function on public IP addresses due to security concerns, and as a result, they temporarily freeze the account. Follow these steps to reset the IP address and fix Intel Wireless AC 9560 code 10.
1. Press the Windows key and type Command Prompt in the search box.
2. Right-click on Command Prompt and select Run as administrator.
3. Click on Yes to give permission.
4. Type the following commands one after the other and hit Enter key after each command.
Ipconfig /flushdns ipconfig /release ipconfig /renew
5. Execute the following commands to fix any wrong network configuration:
netsh int ip reset netsh winsock reset
6. After entering the commands, restart the PC.
Method 4: Re-enable Wi-Fi Cards
Sometimes, if the Wi-Fi adapters are not enabled on your PC, you will face Intel Wireless AC 9560 keeps disconnecting issue. But there are a few simple instructions to enable WiFi adapters on your computer.
1. Open the Run dialog box by pressing Windows + R keys together.
2. Now, type the ncpa.cpl and hit Enter key to launch Network Connections.
3. Now, right-click on your active Network adapter and check whether it is enabled or disabled.
4. Click on Enable if the status is disabled.
Note: If the status is already in Enable, move to the next method.
Check if you have fixed Intel Wireless AC 9560 issue or not.
Method 5: Disable & Enable Intel Wireless AC 9560 Adapter
Sometimes, a small temporary glitch in your network adapters can cause Intel Wireless AC 9560 not working code 10 issue. To resolve it completely, you can tweak Network Adapter settings. Follow the below-listed instructions to disable the Network Adapter and re-enable it later.
1. Hit the Windows key and type Device Manager in the Windows search menu. Click on Open as shown.
2. Now, expand the Network adapters section by double-clicking on it.
3. Then, right-click on Intel Wireless AC 9560 driver and select the Disable device option.
Note: We have shown Qualcomm Atheros QCA9388 Wireless Network Adapter as an example.
4. Then, confirm the below prompt by clicking on Yes.
5. Now, the screen refreshes. Wait a while or reboot your computer. Again, right-click on Intel Wireless AC 9560 and select the Enable device option as shown.
Finally, check if the issue with your driver is fixed or not.
Method 6: Start WLAN AutoConfig Service
A ton of services will run in the background whenever you boot your Windows 10 PC. One among them is the WLAN AutoConfig service which is responsible for WiFi services. If this service is disabled, you may face Intel Wireless AC 9560 keeps disconnecting issue and what you need to do is to restart the service as instructed below.
1. Go to the Type here to search field in the bottom left corner of the screen and type Services as shown. Then, click on Open.
2. Now, search for WLAN AutoConfig Service and double-click on it.
Note: You can also right-click on WLAN AutoConfig Service and select the Properties option from the drop-down list.
3. Now, choose the Startup type as Automatic.
3A. If the Service status is not Running, then click on the Start button.
3B. If the Service status is Running, click on the Stop button for a while and Start it again.
4. Finally, click on Apply > OK to save the changes.
Method 7: Disable Power Saving Mode
Sometimes, you may face Intel Wireless AC 9560 not working code 10 issue if you have enabled power-saving mode in your Windows 10 computer. This leads to several network connectivity problems. We advise you to disable power saving mode as instructed below.
1. Launch Device Manager by typing it in the Windows 10 search menu and clicking on Open.
2. Now, double-click on the Network adapters section.
3. Then, right-click on Intel Wireless AC 9560 and select the Properties option as shown.
4. Then, switch to the Power Management window in the Network adapter properties window and uncheck the box next to Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power.
5. Finally, click on OK to save the changes.
Method 8: Update Intel Wireless AC 9560 Driver
Device drivers establish a connection link between the hardware and Operating System of your computer. Also, faulty or corrupt drivers lead to Intel Wireless AC 9560 keeps disconnecting issue. Many users have reported that updating all WLAN drivers have helped them fix the issue.
Option I: Update Network Driver
You are advised to update WLAN drivers to improve the reliability of your network adapters, fix compatibility issues, and resolve the discussed issue. Follow our guide on How to Update Network Adapter Drivers on Windows 10 to do so.
Option II: Roll Back Driver Updates
When you roll back your drivers, all the current versions of the hardware device will be uninstalled and previously installed drivers will be installed on your PC. This feature will be very helpful when any new driver update does not work well with your computer. Follow the steps as instructed in our guide How to Rollback Drivers on Windows 10 to fix the discussed issue.
After your Windows 10 computer has installed the previous version of drivers, check if you have fixed the discussed problem.
Method 9: Reinstall Intel Wireless AC 9560 Driver
Incompatible drivers must be reinstalled to fix Intel Wireless AC 9560 not working code 10. You are advised to reinstall device drivers only if you cannot attain any fix by updating them. Steps to reinstall drivers are very easy and you can do so by using a third-party application or manually.
Follow our guide How to Uninstall and Reinstall Drivers on Windows 10 on your Windows 10 computer.
After reinstalling network drivers, check if you have fixed the discussed issue.
Also Read: Fix Network Error 0x00028001 on Windows 10
Method 10: Reset Network Settings
Several users have declared that, resetting network settings will resolve strange network connection issues. This method will forget all the network configuration settings, saved credentials, and a lot more security software like VPN and antivirus programs.
To do so, follow our guide on How to Reset Network Settings on Windows 10
Method 11: Reset BIOS to Default
There are several customization settings in BIOS of your system in order to improve the system performance. Some activities like overclocking and caching might change any default settings and thus contributing to the said problem. Yet, the easiest way to tackle the problem is to reset the BIOS to default. Here is how to do that.
1. Restart your system and hold F2 key while pressing the Power button.
Note: The combinational keys to turn on BIOS settings might vary according to the system model you use. You are advised to make sure which combinational keys work on your PC. Read 6 Ways to Access BIOS in Windows 10 (Dell/Asus/ HP) here.
2. Navigate to the Advanced BIOS section and choose Reset Configuration Data.
3. Finally, select Save and Exit option.
Method 12: Perform System Restore
If you have recently updated your Windows 10 operating system and later facing Intel Wireless AC 9560 not working code 10, the latest Windows update components may interfere with any software present in your computer and may cause the discussed issue. So, in this case, you must restore your computer to the previous version when it was working fine.
To do so, follow our guide on How to use System Restore on Windows 10 and implement the instructions as demonstrated.
After restoring your Windows 10 PC, check if you can connect to any network adapter without any problems.
Also Read: Fix Internet Keeps Dropping on Windows 10
Method 13: Reset PC
If none of the methods have helped you fix Intel Wireless AC 9560 code 10, then you have to clean install your Windows Operating System. To clean boot your computer, implement the steps as instructed in our guide How to do a Clean Install of Windows 10
Last but not the least, you have to seek for technical support if above listed methods fail to resolve Intel Wireless AC 9560 not working. If your modem does not communicate with your Internet Service Provider, a lot more technical connectivity problems arise in your device. The Internet Service Providers will check whether the devices are updated, compatible and properly registered.
- Fix Kodi Error Unable to Create Application Exiting
- Fix My Wifi Extender Keeps Disconnecting
- Fix NVIDIA Installer Cannot Continue This Graphics Driver Could Not Find Compatible Graphics Hardware Error
- Fix Windows 10 Network Profile Missing Problem
We hope that this guide was helpful and you could fix Intel Wireless AC 9560 not working issue in Windows 10. Let us know what you want to learn about next. Also, if you have any queries/suggestions regarding this article, then feel free to drop them in the comments section.