GPS trackers are devices that track a vehicle’s, person’s, pets’, luggage’s, and other objects’ precise whereabouts in real-time. These devices are used in conjunction with tracking software to assist you to pinpoint the exact location of a target. There are several different types of GPS trackers, ranging from plug-in trackers to hard-wired trackers. However, when we talk about mini-GPS trackers, we usually mean those that are portable. We bring to you a list of best personal GPS trackers in this article. So, continue reading!
Top 10+ Best GPS Trackers
Portable GPS trackers are smaller and less expensive than traditional GPS trackers. They’re usually tiny enough to fit in a pocket and transportable. You may use them to keep track of practically any asset. Following are some points regarding choosing best personal GPS tracker.
- It’s a challenging effort to choose the finest GPS monitoring gadget.
- It is created in a variety of ways to meet various needs and differs greatly from one another. As a result, it’s best if you pick these devices depending on their function and appearance.
Choosing the best GPS monitoring chip isn’t a simple operation that can be completed in two minutes. In this article, we’ll go over the top mini-GPS trackers for 2022.
1. Trackbond Trail
The Trakbond Trail is a personal GPS tracker designed by one of the most well-known IoT-based wearable device companies. This ultra-compact GPS tracker is created using cutting-edge technology. It protects your loved ones safe and secure when you are not around. This mini-GPS tracker, which is based in India, takes extra precautions to safeguard the safety of your children.
- It’s simple to operate this gadget. Setting it up is a breeze.
- It’s safe, light, and can track and notify you in real-time.
- This lightweight and the portable real-time GPS tracker is perfect for excursions, vacations, and school trips.
- Children, dogs, luggage, and bicycles may all be tracked with this device.
- Real-time tracking, a panic button, and a timeline display are among the sophisticated features.
- This tracker comes with a variety of easy-to-use and useful accessories. It comes with a silicone case, a neck strap, and a locking carabiner.
- When your child reaches an unknown location that does not fall within the pre-defined zones, the app will notify you or you will receive a text message.
- You may also use a live map to see where your children or valuables are.
- You may use this mini-GPS tracker to set up geofences and mark off safe zones.
- Trakbond Trail has an SOS button in case of an emergency and allows you to see the tracker’s position history.
- The device is stylish and comes in a range of colours and sizes so that your child may wear it comfortably.
- It provides a safe cloud platform for storing data.
- It also has a fantastic customer service department.
It comes with a pre-installed SIM card as well as a complimentary 2-month subscription. Unlimited data use, SMS notifications, a mobile app, a secure cloud, rapid assistance, and more features are included in the subscription. There is no cancellation fee charged by the company, and you can end the contract at any moment. A one-year guarantee is included, as well as lifetime customer service.
The battery life of this small tracker is its main drawback. While the firm claims a battery backup of up to two days, it may appear tiny in comparison to what the competition offers.
AngelSense is one of the most effective personal GPS trackers for teens, children, and the elderly. It’s one of the most trustworthy, accurate, and secure GPS systems on the market. This GPS tracker was created with the requirements of persons with ASD in mind.
- You may adjust the functionality of this device to your liking.
- You may use it on mobile phones, tablets, desktop computers, and laptop computers.
- The mini-GPS tracker is secured with customised, sensory-friendly wearables that can only be removed with a unique parent key.
- The vehicle’s speed may be seen with this device.
- It sends out a distress signal to cops, neighbours, and babysitters.
- It is capable of recognising names and locations on its own.
- It offers the best performance for the money, and it can compete with devices that cost significantly more than $300.
- In addition, the gadget conforms with all school rules. As a result, your youngster may wear it to practically any busy location you can imagine.
- For health monitoring, there’s also a step counter built-in.
- In addition, the 2-way voice speakerphone with auto pick up adds to your convenience. You can not only keep track of your kids but also give them advice.
- It has an SOS button in case of an emergency, and the usage of 3G, 4G, and Wi-Fi in conjunction with GPS allows you to view the person’s location on a map, even if they are inside, which can be quickly communicated with emergency services if necessary.
- You may use the mini-GPS tracker to set up geofences, and it will notify you when your child enters or leaves the designated region.
- It offers real-time client service. They provide excellent customer service.
- In a maximum of 10 seconds, the device can update its location.
- The battery life isn’t the best at 24 hours, but given that it’s rechargeable and has so many linked capabilities, it’s understandable.
Also Read: 20 Best Cell Phone Tracking App
3. Geozilla Tracker
The Geozilla GPS tracker is a highly rated device for tracking pets and baggage. It’s another little tracker to keep your loved ones safe and your possessions secure. For the protection of your dogs and children, you may rely on this little GPS tracker.
- The registration and activation of this gadget tracker are straightforward.
- When the Geozilla GPS tracker is not in use or tracking, it uses the safe mode technology.
- Using a GPS tracker on your phone, you may simply connect with your family.
- With the Godzilla GPS tracker, you may share words and photographs from your daily life with others.
- This gadget includes an SOS button that allows you to send out location alerts through email or text message.
- Because this compact GPS monitoring gadget is so small, it may easily be carried in a pocket, purse, or backpack.
- It allows you to customise your departure and arrival notifications.
- Because of its small size and lightweight, it may be easily attached to a garment leash or backpack.
- Because the portable gadget is black, it will blend in with your surroundings if you want to carry it on your person.
- This little GPS monitoring device comes with several useful add-ons. It also comes with a protective cover to safeguard your phone from the elements.
- The Geozilla GPS tracker comes with 5-day battery life and is reasonably priced.
4. Apple Watch
Apple Watch is one of the greatest mini-GPS trackers available, allowing you to quickly access all of your alerts. The first Series was launched in 2016, and a new updated Series is produced each year. With a sapphire crystal and a ceramic back, this watch offers a professional appearance. It is one of best personal GPS tracker.
- You may use this product to share your activity record with your friends.
- It makes it simple to exchange messages, make phone calls, and receive meeting invites. Your Apple Watch may respond to your messages automatically.
- You can configure the display information you want to preserve with this device.
- When you’re anxious, this tracker might help you take deep breaths.
- It has a storage capacity of up to 32 GB, which is rather substantial.
- It’s perfect for trekking, and it’s even water-resistant, so you can swim in it.
- It may be used to record your running, workouts, and bike rides.
- It’s simple to use in order to meet daily or weekly goals.
- It’s excellent for lectures and business gatherings.
- The watch has a retina display that is always on. Because the screen is 2.5x brighter outside, this function comes in handy while you’re wearing it in the sun.
- Siri has a fantastic capacity to converse with you.
- There’s also an 18-hour rechargeable lithium-ion battery built-in.
- It measures blood oxygen levels and analyses your heart rhythm.
- In an emergency, SOS messages can be sent.
- The watch tracks workouts like running, walking, cycling, yoga, swimming, and dancing to help you remain in shape.
- Additional features include a 64-bit dual-core CPU, W3 Apple wireless chip, U1 Ultra Wideband chip, and barometric altimeter.
Also Read: 18 Best Tools for Hacking
FitBit is one of the most popular fitness trackers. Another of these gadgets has a GPS tracker integrated into and may be worn on your wrist. Fitbit is one of the best tiny GPS trackers on the market, weighing only 30g. Their most recent update adds even more functions and extends the battery life.
- You may listen to your favourite playlists and songs with the Spotify app.
- FitBit can track your exercises in real-time thanks to its more than 20 goal-based fitness settings.
- This device tracks resting heart rate seven days a week, 24 hours a day.
- FitBit is a personal GPS tracker that displays your speed and distance on a screen when you are biking, hiking, or doing other outdoor activities.
- The touchscreen display is simple and easy to use.
- It comes with a training map that shows how your heart rate fluctuates while you walk.
- This watch aids in restful sleep, physical activity, and stress management.
- You’ll get a signal when you’re in your Fat Burn, Cardio, or Peak heart rate zones.
- This water-resistant and swim-proof wrist tracker is a must-have.
- During outside runs, bikes, and treks, the built-in GPS monitors your pace and distance on the screen.
- You may use this gadget to communicate and contact individuals as well as track your sleeping routine. You may take calls directly from your wrist if you connect them to your Android phone.
- There’s also a charging wire and an extra strip provided.
- There’s also a weather checker.
- It has a battery life of 7 days.
Because it maintains unequalled precision and delivers real-time position monitoring, the Spy Tec STI GL300 Mini Portable Real-Time personal GPS Tracker is a suitable fit for seniors.
- This device provides a real-time location on your devices thanks to its strong network.
- It provides the quickest asset and loved one tracking experience for organisations and people.
- When the tracker reaches a certain location, you may choose between two notification options: email or text.
- The Spytec GL300 personal GPS Tracker is a device that may be used to track automobiles, trucks, cars, RVs, and other items.
- It’s a simple thing to use. It’s simple to get started with.
- It may be stuffed into a pocket, a backpack, or even a handbag.
- The movement of a tracker may be tracked on a map with this simple tool.
- Set location and boundary alerts using it.
- You’ll be able to peruse historical reports with ease thanks to the gadget.
- It makes use of cutting-edge satellite technology to assist you to pinpoint the exact location of your target.
- It tracks movement via a phone, computer, or tablet.
- It is capable of providing accurate real-time updates.
- Spy Tec is an industry leader in solving consumer and business GPS monitoring demands, thanks to its patented tracking software and cutting-edge GL-300 real-time GPS tracking gadget.
Also Read: 5 Best IP Address Hider App for Android
On our list of the top mini-GPS trackers, the Family1st is another best personal GPS tracker.
- This personal GPS LTE tracker is ideal for tracking automobiles, children, pets, elders, and other assets thanks to its lightning-fast 4G LTE network.
- It uses Wi-Fi to enable indoor tracking. As a result, even if you misplace the gadget, you won’t be concerned.
- The Family1st GPS tracker’s battery is a 2400 mAh Li-Polymer rechargeable battery with two-week battery life.
- The tracker’s modest size allows it to be hidden in a backpack or automobile. This little GPS tracker may be hidden anywhere in a car, bag, or luggage, and it can be tracked using the app or the website.
- With the Family1st Magnetic case, you can even mount the GPS tracker beneath your vehicle and receive detailed information on total miles travelled, total miles driven at or over 80 mph, hard acceleration activity, and more.
- Low battery and speeding alarms, as well as the ability to get SMS and email notifications, are among the additional features of this portable GPS tracker.
- It is backed up by a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- It has a low-cost device and a low-cost subscription package.
- It comes with no contract, no activation fee, and no deactivation fee.
- There is a Lifetime Warranty on the item, and it is available in the United States, Mexico, and Canada.
8. Apple AirTags
AirTag’s early reviews have been overwhelmingly good, with reviewers applauding the product’s tight integration with the Find My ecosystem. It is one of best personal GPS tracker.
- To use them, simply peel off the plastic on the back, place them next to your iPhone to pair them, and you’re ready to go.
- The Find My network is used by Apple’s AirTags to help you find misplaced things.
- If you’re worried about losing anything, set the AirTag to Lost mode, and it’ll ping a location whenever it comes within Bluetooth range of another Apple device.
- The $29 price tag has also been warmly welcomed, however many people have pointed out that you’ll almost certainly need to purchase a key ring or accessory separately.
- After that, you may connect the AirTag to any personal item, such as your keys or wallet, and your phone will track its whereabouts.
- You can also disable tracking that isn’t necessary.
- If an unrecognised AirTag is detected near your Apple device for any length of time, you’ll receive a notification.
- An AirTag’s battery lasts for over a year, and these GPS trackers are also waterproof.
- Each AirTag includes a U1 chip, which allows you to view its particular position within or outside if it’s close by, or its last known location if it’s not.
- You can also disable tracking that you don’t want.
- You can use the built-in speakers to play a sound to find a lost AirTag in the house, or you can use the Find My app to ask Siri to find an AirTag with a sound.
- Each AirTag may be engraved with up to four letters or emoji characters, however, due to space limits, multiple emoji are restricted.
- Because the maximum Bluetooth range is roughly 100 metres, an AirTag should be able to be tracked at least that far.
Also Read: How to Access Blocked Sites in UAE
9. Tile Mate
The Tile Mate is a less expensive alternative that isn’t a GPS gadget.
- It identifies if it is lost via Bluetooth and a link to your smartphone.
- Since the Tile contains a button, double-tapping it will cause the app on your linked phone to produce a noise, allowing you to locate your phone.
- Replacing this part is fairly inexpensive. Overall, this is a pretty reasonable alternative, especially because it does not require a membership.
- The Tile Mate has a changeable battery that can last up to a year, depending on how often you use it.
- However, this is more for keys, luggage, and similar goods than for individuals.
- Because the intention is that this will show you where your phone’s connection was lost, if the things move after that, they may no longer be there.
- When the Tile is needed, it makes a sound to help you find it.
- It has a 150-foot range. Tile can ring your missing item if it is within range but out of sight, and it can even play a loud tone to assist you to locate your phone if it is in DND mode.
- If your smartphone is missing, you may ask the Tile lost-and-found community to update your phone’s position if they are within range.
- The Tile Mate is powered by a replaceable CR1632 battery that lasts roughly a year.
- It’s also water-resistant and works with Android, Windows, and iOS.
- It features Google, Alexa, and Siri voice connectivity.
LocoNav offers the best quality vehicle trackers as they have served in more than 40 countries and five million+ vehicles.
- With the Intelligent Automobile Tracking feature, you can get real-time data and your vehicle’s performance metrics from any location.
- You will receive a real-time alert notification whenever your parked vehicle starts shifting its location.
- You can use the remote locking and unlocking feature with this tracker to augment the level of security and control over your vehicle.
- LocoNav tracker comes with an application that can get you the live over-speeding alerts, monitor idling, entry and exit from certain points, etc.
- You can also get mileage, diagnostic and other vehicle health reports on your device.
- This online GPS tracker can help you save expenses on fuel usage.
- It can also track the driver’s behavior and also help you reduce excessive vehicle idling.
Uffizio is one of the best GPS trackers in the market due to the following features:
- Uffizio has one of the best GPS tracking systems that are user-friendly and flexible, with compatibility with any tracker hardware.
- You can use their mobile or web-based tracking software.
- Integrated devices in this tracker are AVL Hardware, Personal GPS tracker, OBD Trackers, Pet GPS Trackers, etc.
- Trakzee, TaskEye, SmartBus, TrakRide are some of the tracking products by Uffizio.
- You can run Uffizio tracking software on any tracker you want with no compatibility issues whatsoever.
Letstrack provides you with Personal, Vehicle/Fleet, Business trackers with the features to seek for.
- Letstrack uses IoT for tracking and monitoring with the assistance of Artificial Intelligence.
- The functionality with a decentralized approach ensures productivity, efficiency, and transparency to the businesses with their Business Trackers.
- The Vehicle Management Trackers allow you to get real-time alerts and other essential notifications to maintain the security level of your vehicle in daily life.
- Letstrack also provides Inventory Trackers to turn the business smart by getting rid of useless assets and minimizing manual errors with smart inventory management technology.
- With Circles, the Personal tracking device wing of Letstrack, you can ensure the security of your family, loved ones, relatives, and friends by creating a customized circle and including them to track, monitor, and receive alerts about their whereabouts.
- Fix Windows 10 Activation error 0x80072ee7
- Fix Error 98 SMS Termination Denied
- 8 Best Phone Cleaner Apps for Android
- 29 Best AI Chatbots Online
We hope that you found this article on the list of top best GPS trackers useful. Keep visiting our page for more cool tips & tricks and leave your comments below.