Sending bulk emails has shown to be beneficial in increasing a company’s reach among the various marketing strategies available today, boosting the importance of mass email service providers. Mass/Bulk Email service providers are commonly utilised to send large numbers of emails at a reasonable cost. These services assist you in identifying and resolving issues that may be affecting your email delivery. In this article, we present to you the best free mass email service providers.
Table of Contents
- Top 30 Best Free Mass Email Service Providers
- 1. Elastic Email
- 2. Sendinblue
- 3. Keap
- 4. Mass Mail Software
- 5. Mail Marketer
- 6. ZeptoMail
- 7. MailerSend
- 8. SMTP
- 9. MailGun
- 10. SMTPProvider
- 11. SendPulse
- 12. MalierQ
- 13. Tipimail
- 14. Mandrill
- 15. Sendgrid
- 16. Amazon SES
- 17. Postmastery
- 18. MySMTP
- 19. Sparkpost
- 20. Postmarkapp
- 21. Newsman
- 22. LeaderSend
- 23. Sendblaster
- 24. Postal
- 25. PostyMan
- 26. HubSpot Email Marketing
- 27. SMTP2GO
- 28. Constant Contact
- 29. Omnisend
- 30. Mailjet
Top 30 Best Free Mass Email Service Providers
In this digital age, your company’s emails should reach your customers’ inboxes. Following is some points to know about Email.
- Email bounces are processed, and email openings and clicks are tracked using these technologies.
- SMTP (Simple Mail Transfer Protocol), APIs, and web interfaces can all be used to send emails.
- When compared to email marketing platforms like Aweber, Drip, MailChimp, and others, these options are extremely affordable.
- In order for a company to grow, it must first understand the behavior of new customers while simultaneously maintaining the attention of existing customers.
The greatest email blast providers are listed here, along with explanations of their most popular features and links to their websites. The list includes both open-source (free) and commercial (paid) software.
1. Elastic Email
Elastic Email is a robust mass email sender with a slew of capabilities. It’s great for small company owners and single entrepreneurs. Elastic Email is an email marketing platform that provides a broad range of services.
- This program will aid you to prevent having duplicate addresses.
- To detect fake emails, it employs a complex algorithm.
- You can also use the editor to make landing pages and opt-in forms.
- It enables you to design a variety of campaigns with many choices for send time, scheduling, and other factors.
- This tool provides a variety of statistics-based information.
- If you want to, you can send over 100 million emails every month.
- It has a drag-and-drop editor that allows you to quickly change the template.
- The HTTP (Hypertext Transfer Protocol) API allows you to connect quickly and easily.
- Elastic Email comes with a user-friendly design editor.
- It comes with a fantastic editor that allows you to customize your email layout.
Sendinblue is a software-as-a-service (SaaS) for email marketing automation. It is also one of best free mass email service providers.
- It integrates with your existing CRM to help you manage your customers.
- This tool may be used to develop, interact with, and deliver transactional messages.
- You may also personalize your emails, track them once they’ve been sent, and link to a range of other tools and plugins.
- It will work with any HTML email countdown timer.
- You may create a Facebook ad from your Sendinblue account.
- You may make your own custom landing pages using it.
- It provides you with extensive information about your emails.
- Sendinblue integrates with a number of different plugins, including WordPress and Magento.
- A built-in CRM can assist you in managing your customer information.
- This program aids in the automation of marketing messaging.
Also Read: 15 Best Free Email Providers for Small Business
Keap is an email marketing automation solution that comes with a huge number of themes, layouts, and styles to pick from.
- Select from a wide range of ready-made templates, layouts, and styles.
- Your email marketing campaign’s efficacy will be assessed in real-time.
- It’s one of the best bulk(Mass) email service providers solutions for sending tailored emails based on contact segmentation.
- Based on automated contact segmentation, it enables you to deliver targeted and customized emails.
- It enables you to do A/B testing to determine which email is more successful before sending mass emails.
4. Mass Mail Software
Mass Mail Software allows you to send emails automatically using bulk mail software.
- It helps you with mail marketing tasks including message discovery, list management, and outcome tracking.
- It has a basic message editor.
- It has pre-installed templates.
- This application will give you simple mail statistics.
- You may quickly confirm your email address.
- There is no limit to the number of email accounts that can be used.
Also Read: How to Create Temporary Email Addresses with YOPmail
5. Mail Marketer
Mail Marketer is a tool that simplifies the process of sending bulk emails.
- This application allows you to track and analyze your emails.
- There are built-in email templates accessible.
- This best bulk(Mass) email service provider has an email spam checker.
- Depending on your events, this application can automate your follow-up chores.
- It provides real-time data that include information such as the frequency with which emails are opened, the number of clicks made, and the bounce rate.
- Google Analytics connection is available.
- Allows you to bulk import contacts.
ZeptoMail is a highly dependable and secure mass email solution that sends all-important communications in real time.
- It has a fast delivery rate and a well-placed inbox.
- You may move to ZeptoMail using SMTP and a basic setup.
- Transactional emails are easily delivered.
- For further integration, it makes use of the email API.
- Sort your emails by domain, purpose, application, and other factors.
- It works with industry-standard authentication protocols like SPF and DKIM.
- Attachments, information, and photos may all be added and used as needed.
- Reports on transactional emails should be thorough.
MailerSend is a useful tool for emailing invoices, delivery notifications, and password reset links.
- It also includes a drag-and-drop email template for creating professional-looking transactional emails.
- Provides a wide range of real-time analytics.
- Advanced user management system
- You can quickly integrate using API documentation.
- On a big scale, create personalized relationships.
- A huge variety of pre-designed email templates are available.
Also Read: 7 Ways to Fix Email Stuck in Outbox of Gmail
SMTP (Simple Mail Transfer Protocol) is an email delivery service that uses big data to safeguard your domain and IP address.
- Using the Simple Mail Transfer Protocol, allows you to send massive volumes of email.
- This software may track your Internet Service Providers and IP address in order to enhance your email address.
- You may customize your mail distribution if you want to.
- Assists in the setup of APIs on a technical level.
- It provides an API that allows a mobile app or a website to connect to the SMTP service.
- This service may be used to send emails for account creation, password resets, and account activation, among other things.
- Assists in the setup of APIs on a technical level.
MailGun is a global email service provider that tracks transactional and marketing emails via SMTP, APIs, and other means.
- It allows you to generate answer emails using email builders.
- You will receive all of the information you want from the substantial documentation.
- It’s simple to integrate with any server configuration.
- It aids in the segmentation of your company’s email data.
- It parses emails automatically, sends emails without utilizing your email server, and provides you with the capabilities to track your metrics.
- You may tailor your Transactional Messages using this feature.
- It allows you to keep track of email occurrences in real-time.
- Allows you to quickly generate email templates.
- This application provides metrics to help you track your progress and improve your performance.
Also Read: 3 Ways to Add Yahoo Mail to Android
SMTPProvider is a mass email service that makes it simple to send emails to a large number of people.
- To boost the sender’s reputation, it uses dedicated IP addresses.
- This site lists both your domain name and the company that delivered the message.
- You can see how many messages you’ve sent by going to the Messages tab.
- It enables you to quickly see the delivery report.
- This best bulk(Mass) email service provider may offer you a list of unsubscribers.
- It uses an SSL connection to assure security.
SendPulse is a bulk email service provider that sends messages over the SMTP API. It’s the best free mass email service.
- It allows you to easily increase the return on investment (ROI) and efficacy of your mail marketing campaigns.
- This software assigns you a dedicated IP address, preventing your IP address from getting blacklisted.
- You can send over 12000 emails for free.
- It contains data on email click-through rates, inbox placement, spam complaints, and a variety of other issues.
- Make sure your emails don’t wind up in the spam bin.
- To assist you in optimizing your mail marketing, detailed reports are offered.
MailerQ is a high-performance Mail Transfer Agent (MTA) for sending massive amounts of emails.
- It’s one of the best bulk(Mass) email service providers since it lets you operate your own SMTP server.
- This program includes a management console for monitoring Ips performance.
- It allows for email monitoring in real-time.
- You’ll be able to analyze things like feedback loops and bounces to improve future efforts by monitoring your email campaign analytics in real time.
- This program allows you to categorize process feedback loops and bounces using response patterns.
- It supports a variety of email authentication mechanisms, including ARC (Authenticated Received Chain) and SPF (Sender Policy Framework) (Sender Policy Framework).
- You may set maximum volumes to slow down or speed up email delivery.
Also Read: How to Make a YouTube Account Without Gmail
Tipimail is a mass-emailing platform.
- You can track your emails in real-time using it.
- For examining statistics, it provides a software-as-a-service platform.
- This program enables you to send emails using the SMTP protocol to any information system.
- This tool was created using unique technologies to assist you in sending emails quickly.
- If there is an issue with sent emails, Tipimail provides real-time warming.
- You may utilize an easy-to-use API with any system, such as a website or an app.
Mandrill is a transactional email API that was created exclusively for Mailchimp users.
- It may be used to send tailored and e-commerce emails, as well as data-driven emails.
- It enables you to create your own bespoke solution by utilizing API.
- This utility translates HTML into a text format automatically.
- With a single Mandrill subscription, you may send mail from several domains.
- You can add one or more dedicated IP addresses to this bulk email service provider.
- This application allows you to track emails in a way that is unique to you.
- Email data may be synced with your CRM (Customer Relationship Management) or database.
- It tags emails automatically based on the sender and template.
- Reports may be generated depending on a variety of parameters.
- Mandrill allows you to send emails using CSS and HTML that you already have.
Sendgrid is an email marketing platform that offers powerful automation and procedures.
- To send your automated letter, you may utilize a simple trigger.
- It allows you to select emails and change them using HTML and drag-and-drop.
- You can manage scheduling, recipients, testing, and content from a single platform.
- It provides real-time analytics that may be utilized in decision-making.
- This software allows you to collaborate with others.
- A CSV (Comma-Separated Values) file can be used to import contacts.
- It allows you to send emails securely utilizing bespoke domains and dedicated IPs.
Also Read: How to Turn Outlook Email Read Receipt On Off
16. Amazon SES
For sending massive quantities of email, Amazon SES is a cloud-based email-sending service.
- This service enables you to send automated emails to your customers in order to keep them up to date.
- This bulk emailing solution helps you to keep track of a huge number of sent and received messages.
- This program features a dashboard that allows you to keep track of email delivery concerns.
- You can accept or reject communications based on the sender’s IP address, domain, or email address.
- Sending emails is possible through SMTP and console, as well as the SES API.
- Other AWS services, such as AWS IAM, can be utilized in combination with this tool.
- It may be immediately integrated into your current apps.
- You may give the consumer a very customized message.
Postmastery is a tool for tracking and analysing email delivery.
- It gets data for delivery from both SMTP providers and the permission mail server.
- This tool gives you a set of criteria and rules to use to automate the tasks you want to complete.
- This application creates a report using both internal and external data sources.
- You may check for anomalies, trace out troublesome people, and take action to remedy them.
- Postmastery is a tool for assessing email delivery.
- You may incorporate eye-catching forms in your email.
MySMTP is a cloud-based email bulk-sending service.
- You may send 100 emails every day using it.
- You may send emails using your own domain or IP address using this program.
- Emails may be sent from tablets, computers, and phones.
- It offers SMTP cloud servers for email transmission.
- This tool aids in the avoidance of blacklisting.
- Outgoing emails are certified using industry standards such as DKIM (Domain Keys Identified Mail) and SPF (Sender Policy Framework).
SparkPost is an email intelligence prediction tool.
- It provides you with unique data visibility to assist you in improving email performance.
- This program may be used to track email and respond to it.
- For email transmission, it incorporates an SMTP cloud server.
- This best bulk(Mass) email service providers software has a single dashboard that shows detailed records and information about your email activities.
- You can upload a file that is up to 50 MB in size.
- It provides support over the phone and over Skype.
- You have unbounded bandwidth with Sparkpost.
Also Read: Yahoo Chat Rooms: Where did it fade away?
Postmark is a service that allows you to send and monitor transactional emails.
- This bulk email sending software solution’s content history and analytics are available for 45 days. It might interest you to read 26 Best Bulk WhatsApp Marketing Software too.
- You may get a detailed report on mail openings and mouse clicks.
- It comes with an API that lets you send emails.
- This program uses the SMTP protocol to send emails.
- It sends out notifications when critical messages or events occur.
- It offers email templates that are both responsive and suitable for mobile devices.
- Email answers from users may be included in your software.
- It uses two-factor authentication to ensure data security (2FA).
Newsman may be used to write and send emails.
- You may use this program to create and maintain lists by uploading CSV or excel files.
- You may select from a variety of professional-looking email designs.
- Birthday reminders, follow-up emails, and other duties may all be automated.
- It may be used to build dynamic subscription forms.
- Newsman hires an editor to create responsive email newsletters.
- It gives out full reports through email.
- This tool facilitates API or SMTP integration.
LeaderSend is a provider of transactional messaging services delivered via the cloud. It is another one of best free mass email service providers.
- You may send transactional messages using this transactional messaging solution from a mass mailing service.
- It enables you to send, track, and personalize emails.
- The WEB and SMTP APIs can be used to send emails.
- It comes with templates for generating HTML emails.
- Customer assistance is accessible seven days a week, 24 hours a day.
- It generates real-time information on mouse click monitoring.
- You may use this application to send messages like “welcome,” “shipping tracking,” and “payment confirmation,” among other things.
Also Read: What is the Difference Between an Outlook & Hotmail Account
For designing and managing email marketing campaigns, SendBlaster is the best bulk(Mass) email service provider.
- It’s easy to learn and use, and it’s capable of handling big quantities of email.
- It may be used in tandem with the MailStyler newsletter design software.
- Outlook and Excel contact lists may be stored.
- There are almost 230 optimized templates in all.
- It also includes built-in tools for designing and customizing your email campaign, as well as data filters for sorting and organizing your lists.
- It allows you to customize the email’s structure by adding a header, footer, or side column.
- Images can have filters applied to them.
- It supports the import of .eml (email) and.htm files.
- Each subscriber’s email may be personalized.
- This tool allows you to organize your list using powerful data filters.
- Calendar events may be included in emails.
Postal is an open-source mail delivery platform for receiving and sending e-mail.
- It was built by Tech Media to help you send emails from websites and SMTP servers.
- Spam and virus-infected emails are detected by this application.
- You may get the source code and install it on your own Linux servers.
- It comes with simple configuration files and extensive instructions to help you set up your email system.
- You may send and receive emails, as well as save and analyze them, with this software.
PostyMan is a program that allows you to create and deliver mass email or marketing newsletters to your contacts. It is one of best free mass email service providers.
- It allows you to track email campaigns in real-time with real-time analytics.
- This tool assists you in calculating your company’s return on investment (Return on Investment).
- You can create and send email marketing newsletters to virtually any size list, all while keeping track of your stats in real time.
- You may also use this tool to schedule your campaigns and track your total email return on investment (ROI).
- To create an email list, you may either import your database or use online forms.
- It comes with an HTML email editor that may be used to create email templates.
- You may set up email campaigns to be sent at a specific time.
- It provides real-time information on email open rates, bounce rates, and link clicks, among other things.
- Postyman provides customer service through tickets, live chat, and email.
Also Read: How to Fix Outlook App Won’t Open in Windows 10 PC
26. HubSpot Email Marketing
HubSpot’s email marketing platform is backed up with a robust CRM. In truth, HubSpot is much more than an email service. It’s a best free mass email service.
- It features a number of lovely goal-based themes that you may personalize.
- You may use CRM to produce highly tailored communications.
- It allows you to understand more about your subscribers so that you can better target your emails to them.
- The free lifetime plan includes a landing page builder, signup forms and popups, live chat and chatbots, and more.
- A straightforward drag-and-drop builder.
To grow your email campaigns, you may develop complicated marketing automation procedures.
Now it’s time to move on to the next phase in the list of best free mass email service providers! SMTP2GO is an API email deliverability service for transactional and marketing emails that is scalable and extremely reliable.
- It delivers network robustness and fast connection speeds since its servers are located all over the world.
- You may send transactional emails from your app, general emails from Outlook, and marketing emails with an integrated unsubscribe link using SMTP2Go.
- There are visual reports accessible for all sent emails, spam, and bounced emails.
- Its thorough testing allows you to check your emails for spam.
- For your website’s domain, it creates and maintains proper DKIM and SPF data.
- You may use this tool to send marketing, transactional, and promotional emails.
28. Constant Contact
Advanced tools like event marketing automation, surveys, and promotions are available in Constant Contact.
- Constant Contact has a drag-and-drop editor that will assist you in creating mobile-friendly emails.
- It offers the ability to automatically resend emails to non-openers.
- Based on the number of clicks, the program may send an email series to contacts.
- You may use segmentation to send the correct messages to the right people.
- Constant Contact has a number of effective list-building tools.
- It offers tools for creating and modifying emails.
- It offers list-building, list-management, and list-segmentation functions.
- Email tracking, deliverability, A/B testing, and a marketing calendar are all available with Constant Contact.
- You’ll be able to track the success of your email marketing campaigns in real-time.
Omnisend is a platform for eCommerce email marketing and SMS. It is another one of best free mass email service providers.
- It comes with pre-built automation for a variety of channels.
- The platform is simple to use, and you can drag and drop channels to create a unified process.
- Welcome Series, Product Abandonment, Cart Abandonment, Shipping Confirmation, Order Confirmation, and more pre-built workflows are available.
- Omnisend includes email templates, a drag-and-drop content editor, campaign targeting, campaign optimization, and more to help you create professional and tailored campaigns.
- It has A/B Split Testing capabilities.
- It has built-in message reports, automation reports, and advanced reports, among other features.
- Omnisend’s email marketing capabilities are extensive.
- Campaign reports, campaign click maps, and advanced campaign reporting can assist you to understand your audience’s email interaction.
Also Read: How to create a Gmail Account without Phone Number Verification
Mailjet is a company that specializes in transactional and email marketing solutions.
- Emails may be created, managed, sent, and optimized using its capabilities.
- A thorough overview of your email performance and real-time monitoring will provide you with actionable insights.
- Mailjet will assist you in personalizing email templates in order to improve interaction.
- Mailjet offers a drag-and-drop email builder and an email template gallery.
- Its real-time collaboration capabilities will allow you to operate as a team.
- You’ll be able to lock particular areas of your templates using it.
- Subscription forms will aid in the expansion of your email list.
- The application has tools that will assist you in organizing your list and creating focused divisions.
- 19 Best Free GIF Editor
- 21 Best Websites to Watch Naruto Shippuden
- 10 Best Programming Languages to Learn Today
- Fix Error 98 SMS Termination Denied
We hope that this guide was helpful and you were able to know about best free mass email service providers. Let us know which method worked for you the best. If you have any queries or suggestions then feel free to drop them in the comments section.