The first-person shooter game, Valorant, which is a team-based game, is set in the not-too-distant future. Players take on the role of one of a variety of Agents, which are based on people from various nations and cultures. Players are assigned to either the attacking or defending team, with five players on each squad, in the primary game mode. Each of the special skills that agents possess requires charges, and each agent also has a special ultimate power that demands charging through kills, deaths, orbs, or missions. Each player begins a game with a classic handgun and one or more charges for their signature abilities. Using an in-game currency system, players can acquire additional weapons and ability charges based on the results of previous rounds, any kills they are accountable for, and other factors. Read this article until the end to know about how to use digital vibrance in Valorant and how to turn on Vibrance Valorant. You will also learn what is default digital vibrance and how to increase vibrance in Valorant.
Table of Contents
- How to Use Digital Vibrance in Valorant
- How to Use Digital Vibrance in Valorant?
- How Do You Turn on Vibrance Valorant?
- Do Pros Use Digital Vibrance?
- What is Default Digital Vibrance?
- Is Digital Vibrance the Same as Saturation?
- Where Can You Find Digital Vibrance?
- How Do You Increase Vibrance in Valorant without NVIDIA?
- Does NVIDIA Digital Vibrance Affect FPS?
- How Do People Make Valorant Look So Good?
- How Do You Make Valorant Smooth?
- Does Game Filter Work on Valorant?
How to Use Digital Vibrance in Valorant
Keep reading further to find the steps explaining how to use digital vibrance in Valorant in detail with useful illustrations for better understanding.
How to Use Digital Vibrance in Valorant?
In Valorant, a crucial function that enables users to make foes and targets more visible is called digital vibrance. Players can make it simpler to detect foes in the area and hit them with their shots by boosting the digital vibrance in Valorant. Players can adjust the digital vibrance in Valorant to suit their own preferences in this way.
Option I: For NVIDIA Graphics based PCs
Note: You may not be able to see the Adjust desktop color settings on the NVIDIA graphics-based laptops.
1. Right-click on your desktop screen to bring up the context menu and click on NVIDIA Control Panel.
2. Then, under Display, click on Adjust desktop color settings.
3. Scroll down and shift the slider to the right side for Digital vibrance until you think it is enough for you.
Note: You can also adjust the Brightness, Contrast, Hue, and Gamma to make your display colors more vibrant.
4. After you are done, click on Apply.
Now, you can resume playing Valorant and enjoy the vibrant change in color to make your gaming experience more enjoyable with the help of digital vibrance in Valorant.
Also Read: How to Use Voice Chat in H1Z1 PS4
Option II: For AMD Radeon Graphics based PCs & Laptops
1. Right-click on your desktop screen to launch the context menu.
2. Then, click on AMD Radeon Software.
3. Click on the Settings gear icon > Display tab.
4. Enable the toggle for the Custom Color option from the right side of the screen.
5. Adjust the sliders for Color Temperature, Brightness, Hue, Contrast, and Saturation as per your requirement to make the display more vibrant and colorful.
Also Read: How to Change Background Color in Microsoft Word
How Do You Turn on Vibrance Valorant?
You can follow the above-mentioned steps to turn on Digital Vibrance on your PC or laptop for Valorant or any other game.
Do Pros Use Digital Vibrance?
Yes. The majority of the map textures, as well as the uniform colors, are somewhat enhanced with Digital Vibrance. When it comes to visibility, digital vibrance in Valorant provides you with the upper hand. The dark player models are largely unaffected, but the map’s colors are enhanced. Now that the map colors have been enhanced, it is simpler for you to see player models. And this setting certainly helps the pro players to be more accurate and effective while playing the games.
What is Default Digital Vibrance?
Default digital vibrance is a feature that is typically found in graphics settings menus. It is used to improve the appearance of digital images by making them appear more vibrant. When set to a higher setting, digital vibrance can make colors appear more saturated and brighter. This can be useful for making images appear livelier and more vibrant, but it can also make them appear less realistic.
Is Digital Vibrance the Same as Saturation?
No. You’ll come across words, like vibrance and saturation when using digital software to modify colors. Both terms allude to colors and their intensity, although they differ in some significant ways.
Where Can You Find Digital Vibrance?
You will find the digital vibrance setting in:
- In the Display settings on AMD Radeon Software
- In the Adjust desktop color settings on the NVIDIA Control Panel
This is where you will find digital vibrance for Valorant or any other games.
How Do You Increase Vibrance in Valorant without NVIDIA?
You can increase vibrance in Valorant through the AMD Radeon Software with the help of the steps mentioned below:
1. Right-click on your desktop screen to launch the context menu.
2. Click on AMD Radeon Software > Settings gear icon.
3. Then, click on the Display tab.
4. Turn on the toggle for the Custom Color option from the right side of the screen.
5. Adjust the sliders for the following aspects as per your requirement to make the display more vibrant and colorful.
- Color Temperature
Also Read: Fix Valorant Graphics Driver Crashed in Windows 10
Does NVIDIA Digital Vibrance Affect FPS?
No. Digital vibrance in Valorant only modifies the color spectrum. And it renders transparently. In a similar vein, adjusting the brightness of your LCD panel won’t change the frame rate of the game you’re playing. This post addresses the original topic, according to the thread’s originator. You must not. So, digital vibrance only modifies the color spectrum.
How Do People Make Valorant Look So Good?
You may tweak your game, screen, and graphics settings to make Valorant brighter. The main goal is to adjust your settings to increase framerate, enhance color, and clear up any glare. You can enhance and brighten your screen colors with the help of the Digital vibrance and custom color settings on NVIDIA Control Panel and AMD Radeon Software, respectively. Read this article from the start to learn how to do it step by step.
How Do You Make Valorant Smooth?
Firstly, you should skim over the system requirements for Valorant because most of the systems users use to play Valorant are not compatible, which causes the problems like lag and frames dropping.
If you are experiencing lagging or FPS drops, you should check out our comprehensive guide on How to Fix Valorant FPS Drops to learn the various and best methods to fix the problems you are facing while playing the game. After following the mentioned methods, you will be able to play the game smoothly as ever before.
Does Game Filter Work on Valorant?
Yes. Many players appreciate the in-game filters that improve the appearance of your Valorant. Players can now alter the game’s brightness, saturation, hue, and other color grading choices, making it more aesthetically pleasing.
- How to Play Twice Heardle
- Fix NVIDIA Geforce Experience C++ Runtime Error
- How to Use Xbox 360 Controller on Dolphin Emulator
- How to Restart Valorant Riot Client in Windows 10
We hope that you learned about how to use digital vibrance in Valorant and increase vibrance in Valorant. Feel free to reach out to us with your queries and suggestions via the comments section below. Also, let us know what you want to learn about next.