If you are a Pokemon GO fan or you love to play Pokemon GO and now want to know how to start over Pokemon GO again, stay tuned till the end. This article explains to you how to restart your Pokemon GO account and clone Pokemon GO app on your mobile device. Furthermore, you will also get to learn more about Pokemon GO how to start over and if you can link multiple Pokemon GO accounts. So, let’s begin now to get the answers to all your queries about Pokemon GO.
Table of Contents
How to Start Over in Pokemon GO
Read this article till the end to learn how to start over or restart your Pokemon GO account in Pokemon GO app in a detailed manner using the pictures for a better understanding.
There are four clone Pokemons available in Pokemon GO, named Venusaur, Charizard, Blastoise, and Pikachu. Clone Pikachu can be encountered in a somewhat different way. There’s a possibility that Clone Pikachu will photobomb your image when you use the GO Snapshot feature of the game to take a photograph of a Pokemon that you have just caught. If that occurs, it will show up suddenly once you exit the menu. To add it to your collection, tap on it and capture it like you would any other Pokemon. So, this is the way how to clone a pokemon on Pokemon GO.
You can make a Pokemon GO account using your Gmail address or Pokemon GO trainers club account. If you want to play Pokemon GO on your Android or iOS devices, you are required to make an account. Here is the guide on making a Pokemon GO account.
Below are the steps to sign into your Google or Facebook account to make a Pokemon GO account.
1. Launch the Pokemon GO app on your mobile.
2. Enter your Date of Birth and tap on the New Player option to create a new Pokemon GO account.
3. From the log in screen, tap on the Create account with Google or Create account with Facebook, whichever is convenient to you.
4. Now, under Choose an account menu, tap on the desired Google account you want to sign in with.
Note: Make sure that you have access to that selected Google account.
5. On the Welcome screen, tap on Continue and accept all the permissions, Pokemon GO terms & conditions, and policies.
6. Now, customize your character and choose your style for the character.
You are now all set to catch new pokemon and enjoy Pokemon GO gameplay. Also, as this article will go on, you will learn Pokemon GO how to start over.
Let us see how you can sign in using the Pokemon Trainers account on the Pokemon GO app.
1. Open the Pokemon GO app on your mobile.
2. Enter your Date of Birth.
3. Then, tap on the New Player option to create a new Pokemon GO account, as shown below.
4. Tap on the Pokemon Trainer Club option from the log in screen.
5. Enter your Username and Password and tap on SIGN IN.
Note: If you don’t have a Trainer Club account, then tap on CREATE ONE HERE. Follow the onscreen instructions to create the account successfully.
6. Then, you will land on the Welcome screen. Here, tap on Continue and then accept all the popup permissions.
7. Proceed to customize your character.
Keep reading to learn Pokemon GO how to start over.
Also Read: Fix Pokémon Go Error 26 on Android
There is no way you can play Pokemon GO without signing in. But if you’re concerned about your data security and privacy, you can sign in or create a new Pokemon GO account with a dummy Gmail address.
Nothing happens when you delete your Pokemon GO app because the Pokemon GO servers stores every information of your Pokemon GO account in their cloud storage. So, if you have deleted Pokemon GO app, you can simply reinstall the app from PlayStore or App Store and sign in to your account. You can continue playing your game from where you had left as nothing would be lost.
There is no direct way you can reset your Pokemon GO on iPhones or even Andriod devices. You have to delete your Pokemon account and then create a new account in order to reset your Pokemon GO app.
Note: Deletion of the Pokemon GO account is a permanent process and cannot be undone. After deleting this account, it won’t be accessible to anyone.
1. Launch the Pokemon GO app on your iOS device.
2. Tap on the Poke ball from the center of the bottom menu bar to open the main menu.
3. Then, tap on the Settings option from the top right corner.
4. Now, swipe all the way down and tap on Advanced Settings.
5. Under the Advanced Settings menu, tap on the Delete Account.
6. Tap on Continue to delete your Pokemon GO account.
Follow the upcoming method to understand Pokemon GO how to start over.
Pokemon GO is a real-life simulation adventure game, and everyone wants to make their character look stylish and unique. Pokemon GO lets you choose any style option for your character from many style options. Also, you can change the avatar of your Pokemon GO character easily. To reset your Pokemon GO character, you have to follow these upcoming steps.
1. Launch the Pokemon GO app on your phone.
2. Tap on your Character icon from the bottom left corner, as shown below.
3. Then tap on the STYLE option under the character menu.
4. Now, choose any style for your character. You can even reset your character by tapping on the Avatar icon from the top of the screen.
Also Read: How to Join a Team in Pokemon Go
Yes, you can easily delete your Pokemon GO account and start over again. You have to delete your current Pokemon GO account from Advanced Settings and then re-register or sign in to Pokemon GO using a new Google, Facebook, or Pokemon Trainer Club account. With this, you will be able to reset and start over your Pokemon Game app on your iPhone or Android device from the beginning.
Note: You have to sign in with new credentials to create a new account and start over. Also, you will have to be careful because deleting your Pokemon GO account is an irreversible process, and all your game data will be completely and irreversibly deleted.
No, you can’t restart your Pokemon GO account. But if you want to start Pokemon GO from the beginning or want a new account altogether, you can delete the old Pokemon GO account and create a new account. You can create this new account using a new Google, Facebook, or Pokemon Trainer Club account to restart your Pokemon GO account.
Even if you want to start a new account and new game on Pokemon GO, there is no direct way you can start a new Pokemon GO. You have to delete your current Pokemon GO account and create a new one in order to reset your Pokemon GO app. Here are the steps explaining the same in detail.
1. Open the Pokemon GO app and tap on the Poke ball from the center of the bottom menu bar to open the main menu.
2. Next, tap on Settings.
3. Tap on Advanced Settings > Delete Account.
4. Then, tap on Continue to delete your Pokemon GO account.
5. Reopen the Pokemon GO app and create a new Pokemon GO account.
If you want to make a second Pokemon GO account, you have to first create a clone of Pokemon GO app using third-party applications, like Parallel Space or Island. You effectively get a new Pokemon GO with both Island, which is available just for Android, and Parallel Space is available for both Android and iOS. However, keep in mind that with both applications, you can only clone Pokemon GO once. Here is the guide on how to clone Pokemon GO app.
1. Install and open the Parallel App on your phone.
2. Then, tap on the Add option, as shown below.
3. Now, swipe down to locate and tap on the Add option next to the Pokemon GO app.
4. Allow Parallel App to install a clone Pokemon GO app.
To learn Pokemon GO how to start over, start reading this article from the beginning.
Also Read: How To Play Pokémon Go On PC?
Below are the steps explaining how to clone Pokemon GO app on your Android device.
1. Launch the Parallel App on your phone.
2. Tap on the Add option.
3. Then, for the Pokemon GO app, tap on Add.
4. Allow Parallel App to install a clone Pokemon GO app.
Hopefully, you have successfully added a clone Pokemon GO App on your Andriod device with the help of the above-mentioned steps.
Yes, you can link multiple Pokemon GO accounts using Pokemon Home. You can link all your family members’ Pokemon GO accounts to a Pokemon Home account, which also links it to a Nintendo account along with connecting to the selected Pokemon Home account. So, yes, you can link multiple Pokemon GO accounts.
- How to Activate Cricket on Phone
- How to Delete Pokemon Ultra Moon Saved File
- How to Change Location in Pokémon Go?
- How To Change Pokémon Go Name After New Update
We hope that you learned about Pokemon GO how to start over and how to restart your Pokemon GO account in detail. Feel free to reach out to us with your queries and suggestions via the comments section below. Let us know what topic you want to learn about in our next article.