Instagram is a new social hub for internet users where they can post stories, photos, and videos, and watch content from all over the world. The best part about this platform is that it provides privacy protection to Instagram users by giving an option for a private profile. When it comes to entertainment, Instagram is quite an addictive app. Especially with its new feature reels, it has become even more popular amongst its users. People of all age groups make reels and watch them all day long. If you are also a reel lover and want to know how to see liked reels on Instagram then you have come to the right place. In today’s guide, we will discuss all common doubts raised about advanced settings on Instagram and more. Also, you will get to know how to look at your likes on Instagram and why can’t you see posts you liked on Instagram. So, without further ado, let us get started with our thorough guide on Instagram and its features.
- How to See Liked Reels on Instagram
- What are Reels on Instagram?
- Where are Advanced Settings on Instagram?
- How Can You See Your Likes on Reels
- Why Can’t You See all Likes on Your Post on Instagram?
- How Can You Look at Your Likes on Instagram
- How to See Liked Reels on Instagram
- Why Can’t You See Posts You Liked on Instagram?
- Why Does Instagram Hide Likes?
- Did Instagram Remove Posts You’ve Liked?
- Can You Hide Likes on Reels?
- How Can You Unhide Likes on Instagram
- Did Instagram Remove Reels?
- Can Your Girlfriend See What You Liked on Instagram?
How to See Liked Reels on Instagram
You will get to know about Instagram reels and how to look at your likes on Instagram reels and posts in this article. Keep reading to learn more about it in detail.
What are Reels on Instagram?
Reels is an Instagram feature that quickly gained attention and popularity amongst the teenage generation all around the world. Also, people of all age groups use this feature to promote their businesses or influential Instagram accounts. This addictive feature involves full-screen vertical videos that can set up at 90 minutes long and can also be edited using tools on the platform itself. You can even create 15 seconds reels and add music to them to share them on your profile. All in all, it is super entertaining and immersive videos feature on Instagram.
Note: Since smartphones do not have the same settings option and they vary from manufacturer to manufacturer, hence ensure the correct settings before changing any. The steps below were performed on iPhone 13.
Where are Advanced Settings on Instagram?
Instagram’s advanced settings come with some extra features that help in enhancing your experience on the app. These settings can help you in hiding Like or View counts on your posts. Along with that, you can also turn off commenting on your post. Also, you can share your posts on Facebook automatically, write alt text, set a minimum age to your posts, and add paid partnership label to your post.
The following steps will help you to access advanced settings on Instagram:
1. Open the Instagram app on your device.
2. On your profile page, tap on the + icon.
3. Now, select Post from the list of options.
4. Now, select the picture from your device and tap on Next.
5. Again, tap on Next.
6. Now, at the bottom tap on Advanced Settings.
7. Then, toggle on the Advanced settings option that you want to turn on for your Instagram profile.
Also Read: How to Create Instagram Reels like a Pro
How Can You See Your Likes on Reels
Apart from knowing how to see liked reels on Instagram, you must also know how you can see your likes on reels. You can do so from your Instagram profile itself. You can also check how many people commented and shared your reel.
1. Launch the Instagram on your phone and tap on your profile icon in the bottom right corner of the screen.
2. Now, tap on the reels icon.
3. Next, tap on the reel in your profile.
4. The number below the heart represents the number of likes on your reel.
5. To check who has liked your reel, tap on the number.
Why Can’t You See all Likes on Your Post on Instagram?
If you are unable to see all likes on your post on Instagram then it can happen due to a technical glitch. Other than that, for some accounts, it has been due to the new Instagram update. This results in the user being unable to see all likes on their post, you can still check what specific accounts have liked the post. Instagram has launched this feature to focus more on connections, conversations, and community.
Also Read: How to Add Text to Instagram Reels
How Can You Look at Your Likes on Instagram
It is quite easy to look at your likes on Instagram. You can follow the steps below to check the likes:
1. Go to your Instagram Profile menu.
2. Now, tap on the three vertical lines at the top right corner.
3. Next, select Your activity from the list.
4. Now, tap on Interactions.
5. Select Likes from the options.
6. You will be able to see all your liked posts, videos, and reels.
How to See Liked Reels on Instagram
You can easily check your liked reels on Instagram by checking Your activity on the platform. For step-by-step instructions, you can check the steps mentioned above. On selecting the Likes option from the list, you will encounter all the videos and posts that you have liked. The ones with the video camera icon on the top will be the reels that you have liked.
Why Can’t You See Posts You Liked on Instagram?
If you are wondering, why can’t you see posts you liked on Instagram then it is due to the recent modification in the app that has removed the tab showing the activity. But it is still possible to see the posts that you have liked on Instagram by accessing the Your activity option in your profile and opening Interactions in it. This will take you to the Likes option in which you can easily check your liked posts.
Why Does Instagram Hide Likes?
With the new update of Instagram, a new feature has been introduced that hide likes on the posts. This move has been taken considering the effect of low likes that have been linked to causing anxiety and depression in Instagram users. Therefore, to resolve this issue of comparison, Instagram released the ability for users to hide likes on their posts.
Did Instagram Remove Posts You’ve Liked?
Yes, Instagram has removed the Posts you’ve liked option from its platform. This option has been replaced by Your activity which you can find by tapping on three vertical lines on your profile page.
Also Read: How to Remove Reels on Facebook App
Can You Hide Likes on Reels?
Now that you know how to see liked reels on Instagram, you can also use other features on the platform like hiding likes on reels. Follow the steps below on your mobile phone to know how you can do that:
1. Launch your web browser and open Instagram in it.
2. Now, on the Log In page, tap on the three dots present at the bottom.
3. Tap on Request desktop site in it.
4. Next, open your Instagram account and tap on your profile photo at the top right corner of the screen.
5. Then, select Profile from the menu.
6. Next, tap on the reels icon and open the reel for which you want to hide the likes for.
7. Tap on the three dots present at the top of the reel.
8. Now, tap on the Hide like count option.
Also Read: Can You Go Back to Old Instagram Layout?
How Can You Unhide Likes on Instagram
Just like you can hide likes on Instagram, the same way it is possible to unhide these likes too. Look at the steps given below to unhide them:
1. Open your Instagram profile and tap on the post you want to unhide the likes of.
2. Now, tap on the three-dot icon at the top right corner of the post.
3. Now, select Unhide like count.
Did Instagram Remove Reels?
If you are unable to access the reel feature on your Instagram, it can occur due to a bug or cache. You can simply uninstall the Instagram app from your device and install it again to resolve this error.
Can Your Girlfriend See What You Liked on Instagram?
On Instagram, when you like a post, your liked post is visible to anyone who can see the post. Also, your followers can see your username below the photo that you have liked on Instagram. Also, your girlfriend can see what you liked on Instagram if they have access to your account from Your activity option.
- 27 Best Free Modded Minecraft Server Hosting Websites
- How to Sort Instagram Comments
- How to Find Someone’s IP Address on Instagram
- How to Make Video Play on Instagram Story
We hope that our doc was successful in enlightening you all about the reels feature and other unknown features of Instagram. Let us know how our guide, how to see liked reels on Instagram could be of help to you. Also, if you have more queries or suggestions, you can leave your comments below.