The way that Instagram presented the reels to its viewers was excellent. People have been completely obsessed with the popular and thrilling reel videos ever since the organization introduced the reel feature. They are quite captivating, and each video offers viewers something fresh. Any expert will tell you that reels produce more views and engagement on Instagram than any other type of content. Reels are regarded as a popular source of material for Instagrammers for a reason. However, there are no built-in tools on Instagram that allow users to view videos or view their history. However, that doesn’t mean there isn’t a way for you to view the history of the Instagram reels you have watched. Although there is a tool on Instagram that allows you to view liked reels. If you are an Instagram user wondering how to see Instagram watched video history? Stay tuned until the end! We are bringing you a helpful guide that will resolve all your doubts about how to recently viewed video on Instagram and Instagram history on my phone.
How to See Instagram Watched Video History
You will get to know how to see Instagram watched video history further in this article. Keep reading to learn more about Instagram history on my phone in detail.
Can You See All the Videos You Watched on Instagram?
No, you can’t see every video you watched on Instagram because reels don’t come with a built-in watch history feature for Instagram. However, you can check liked and saved Reels as workarounds to check your Reel viewing history.
How Do I See Recently Viewed on Instagram? How to See Recently Viewed Video on Instagram?
There isn’t a built-in function on Instagram that allows users to view recent videos or historical ones. However, that doesn’t mean there isn’t a way for you to view the history of the Instagram reels you have watched. There are two methods you can use to view a recently viewed video on Instagram, and they all work fairly well. So those are the two methods for viewing your Instagram watched video history on Android and iOS. Although it’s not simple, liking or saving Reels are clever solutions for later revisiting a brief video you enjoyed.
Here is a guide on how to see recently viewed video on Instagram in a few easy steps.
Method 1: Find Liked Reels
2. Tap on the profile icon from the bottom-right corner of the screen.
3. Tap on the hamburger icon.
4. Then from the popup menu, select Your activity.
5. Click on Interactions.
6. Click on Likes.
7. Your liked posts can be seen in a grid format right here.
Also Read: How to Pause Instagram Reels
Method 2: Track Your Saved Reels
1. Open the Instagram app on your phone.
2. Tap on the profile icon > hamburger icon > Saved.
3. Doing so will bring up your privately saved posts on your account.
How to See Instagram Watched Video History? How to Check Instagram Watched Video History?
Are you trying to find a way to view Instagram Reels that you previously enjoyed again? Even while Instagram hasn’t yet created a built-in feature that makes it quick to examine your watch history, you can still implement a few workarounds. Read and follow the methods mentioned above to see your Instagram liked and saved videos or reels.
How Do You Find a Specific Video on Instagram?
Have you ever wondered how to use Instagram to search for a specific video? You can accomplish it with the audio from that video. Using a specific sound on Instagram, you can find Reels using this technique. However, you must be aware of the music in advance for that. Here is a guide on how do you find a specific video on Instagram a few easy steps
1. Open the Instagram app on your phone and tap on the magnifying glass icon to bring up the search bar.
2. Enter and search the name of the audio, song title, or artist you want to look for in the search bar at the top of the screen.
3. Tap on the Audio tab from the top menu.
4. From the audio results, locate the desired video you want to see again.
How to Find Instagram Watched Reels History? How to View Instagram Watched Reels History?
Every user’s activity on Instagram is recorded in full detail. This activity log is a thorough account of all your app activities. You may obtain and receive this comprehensive activity report by using Instagram on your PC.
1. Visit the Instagram Log in page in your web browser and Log In to your account.
2. Click on the Profile icon > Profile option.
3. Click on Edit Profile.
4. Select the Privacy and Security option.
5. Under the Privacy and Security menu, find the Data Download section and click on the Request Download option.
6. Enter your email address and select HTML or JSON as per your preference under the Information Format section.
7. Click on Next.
8. Enter your password and click on the Request Download button.
9. Wait for Instagram mail to appear in your provided email.
Note: It might take 14 days to get the recovery mail.
10. Open mail sent to you by Instagram with the title Your Instagram information and click on the Download information option.
11. After being redirected to the login page, enter your account credentials and click on Log In.
12. Click on the Download Information option to download the zip file.
13. Unzip the downloaded file using 7-zip or WinRAR at your preferred location.
14. Open extracted folder and search for the comments folder.
15A. If the message file is in HTML format, double-click on it, and it will open in your default browser.
15B. If the message file is in JSON format, right-click on it, select Open with, and choose your default browser.
This file has all of the active links to the Reels you’ve visited on Instagram.
Also Read: How to See Who Saved Your Instagram Post
How Can I See My Instagram History on My Phone?
Instagram can reveal your previous usernames, full names, and biography material from any time in the past will also be displayed. You may check the history of your account and keep track of all the changes you’ve made since you first opened it by visiting the Your activity section of your Instagram profile. Here is a guide on how can you see Instagram history on my phone in a few easy steps:
Note: This function is only available on the Instagram app for Android and iPhone.
1. Open Instagram. and tap on the search icon from the bottom.
2. Tap on profile icon > hamburger icon > Your activity > Account History.
3. You can view all of your account activity by year.
You can edit such data or settings from your account history by tapping the updates you made to your account. For instance, you can tap the password you previously changed in your account history to make another change.
How to See Recently Watched Reels on Instagram in Mobile?
Instagram does not have a built-in feature that enables users to browse recent or old watched videos. That does not, however, imply that you cannot access a history of the Instagram reels you have viewed. There are two ways to view an Instagram watched video history. If you have liked or saved Reels you watched recently, you can find them in Your activity and Saved sections, respectively. Read this article from the start to find the steps explaining how to see liked and saved reels on Instagram.
- How to Delete All Your Facebook Pictures
- How to Reactivate a Snapchat Account
- How to See Your Old Stories on Instagram
- How to See Deleted Search History on Instagram
We hope that you learned about how to see Instagram watched video history and Instagram history on my phone. Feel free to reach out to us with your queries and suggestions via the comments section below. Also, let us know what you want to learn about next.