You must have seen your old pictures resurfacing over time as memories on Facebook.
So, you will now have to face the second-hand embarrassment that comes with it.
In this guide, we will show you how to delete all your old photos on Facebook.
How to Delete All Your Facebook Pictures
Considering all the backlash Facebook facing every day due to mismanagement of security, you would like to delete all your pictures instead of deactivating or permanently deleting your account.
Method 1: Delete Entire Album
Since you cannot delete all your photos at once, you can delete the Facebook album to delete all the photos within it.
1. Go to your profile page on Facebook.
2. Tap on the Photos and tap on any album cover.
3. Go to ALBUMS tab and open any album.
4. Tap on the three dots at the top right corner and choose Delete.
5. Tap on DELETE again from the popup to confirm the deletion.
Method 2: Delete Photos Individually
You can also delete photos individually on Facebook and you need to repeat the steps to delete all photos.
1. Go to your Facebook Profile page.
2. Go to the Photos tabs and open any photo you want to delete from your profile.
3. Tap on the three-dotted icon and choose Delete photo.
4. Tap on DELETE again to confirm the deletion.
How Do You Find All Your Old Facebook Photos
There is no specific folder on Facebook dedicated to old photos as such.
However, you can find them through a workaround.
1. Go to your profile page and tap on Manage Posts.
2. Tap on Filters. Choose the desired date next to Go to and tap on Done.
Now, you can see all your old posts on Facebook from a specific date.
How Do You See Tagged Photos on Facebook App
You can see tagged photos on Facebook as simply as you can find all your Facebook Photos.
Follow the steps mentioned below to catch up on this.
2. Tap on the hamburger icon > profile name > three-dotted icon.
3. Tap on Activity log > Your activity across Facebook.
4. Tap on Manage tags below Activity you’re tagged in.
5. Tap on Filters and choose Photos and videos you’re tagged in under Categories.
That’s all! You can now see all your tagged photos.
The post will no longer appear in your tagged photos if you untag yourself.
How Do You See Hidden Posts on Facebook
In order to see hidden posts on Facebook, follow the steps mentioned below.
1. Go to Activity Log and tap on Activity history at the top.
2. Tap on Filters > Categories.
3. Select Your activity across Facebook > Posts.
4. Choose Posts hidden from profile to view all the hidden posts from your timeline.
How Can You Delete Everything on Your Facebook
As wholesome as it sounds, it is indeed possible to delete everything on your Facebook account.
And for that, you will have to delete your Facebook account.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q1. Can You Delete All Your Facebook Posts at Once?
Ans. No. You cannot delete all your Facebook posts at once. So, you can follow either of the methods above to delete all your pictures on Facebook.
Q2. Why Can’t You Delete Old Photos on Facebook?
Ans. Some of the reasons why you can’t delete your old photo on Facebook are:
- Unstable or no internet connection
- Trying to delete tagged photo
- Attempting to delete the photo that is part of a shared album
Also Read: How to Delete a GIF on Facebook Comment
We hope that you learned how to delete all your Facebook pictures.
Feel free to reach out to us with your queries and suggestions via the comments section below. Also, let us know what topic you want to learn about in our next article.