Snapchat has a fan base among everyone. It started the trend of camera filters and has become a favorite of all. If you don’t have a Snapchat account already, you need to have one. But if you have one and have deleted it and now want to learn how to reactivate it, you are in the right place. Read this article till the end to learn the steps on how to reactivate a Snapchat account and get unbanned from Snapchat. also, you will get to understand whether can you reactivate a permanently locked Snapchat account and what to do when your Snapchat account has been deleted. Let’s dive in!
- How to Reactivate a Snapchat Account
- How Long do Snapchat Device Bans Last?
- Can You Get Unbanned from Snapchat?
- How to Reactivate a Snapchat Account?
- What do You do If Your Snapchat Account has been Deleted?
- Can You Reactivate a Permanently Locked Snapchat Account?
- Can You Recover a Deleted Snapchat Account after 30 Days?
- Why Can’t You Reactivate Your Snapchat Account?
- What does a Deactivated Snapchat Account Look Like?
- Why did Snapchat Deactivate Your Account?
How to Reactivate a Snapchat Account
Read this article till the end to learn the steps demonstrating how to reactivate a Snapchat account in a detailed manner using the pictures for better understanding.
How Long do Snapchat Device Bans Last?
The duration of the device ban depends upon the severity of the violation committed by the specific Snapchat account. If the violation has occurred for the first time, that account will get a temporary ban lasting for a few days. But if that account repeats the violations several times, the account and the device can get permanently banned from Snapchat.
Also Read: How Long does Tinder Shadowban Last?
Can You Get Unbanned from Snapchat?
Yes. You can contact the Snapchat support team and get your request across to have your banned account unbanned.
How to Reactivate a Snapchat Account?
Recovering a deleted Snapchat account is a cakewalk. All you have to do is:
1. Visit the Snapchat Support page on your browser.
2. Click on the My Account & Security option.
3. Click on I have a log in issue option.
4. Click on I can’t access my account under What can we help you with?
5. Choose I see an error message when I log in under Oh no! Tell us more… section.
6. Scroll down and click on account questions.
7. Then, click on reactivating a Snapchat account under Reactivate Your Deleted Account section. This process will help you recover a deleted Snapchat account.
Note: Or click on locked if your account is locked.
This is how you can get unbanned from Snapchat.
Also Read: How to Catch Someone Cheating on Snapchat
What do You do If Your Snapchat Account has been Deleted?
If you are also the one whose account has been deleted, there is no need to worry because Snapchat will help you get your deleted Snapchat account back by visiting Snapchat Support. You can follow the steps mentioned above to get in touch with the Snapchat support team.
Can You Reactivate a Permanently Locked Snapchat Account?
Also Read: Are Deleted Snapchat Messages Gone Forever?
Can You Recover a Deleted Snapchat Account after 30 Days?
No, if your Snapchat account has been deleted for more than 30 days, unfortunately, there is no way to recover it.
Why Can’t You Reactivate Your Snapchat Account?
One of the reasons you are unable to reactivate your Snapchat account is that it has been more than 30 days since you last deactivated it, and you are no longer able to access it. The other reason might be that you’re trying to reactivate your account immediately after you’ve set it up for deletion. In this case, Snapchat is still working to deactivate your account and cannot accept the request for reactivation.
What does a Deactivated Snapchat Account Look Like?
According to Snapchat, if you happen to delete the app, your Snapchat memories will stay intact and will not be removed. Suppose you have turned on the location option on Snapchat, on deleting the app. In that case, Snapchat will lose the privilege of accessing the GPS and the current location of your mobile phone which eventually means that your friends would not get to see your location on the Snapchat map. Even though you have deleted the app your account is still active, so your friends would still be able to send you snaps and messages on your account.
Why did Snapchat Deactivate Your Account?
Apart from the Snapchat technical glitch, other reasons for Snapchat permanently deleting your account can include:
- Abusive behavior on Snapchat
- Violation of the terms and conditions of the Snapchat application
- Use of third-party applications to use the Snapchat account
These reasons can ultimately lead to Snapchat permanently locking your account or deactivating it.
- How to Change Address on Doordash Driver
- How to Reverse Image Search on Instagram
- How to Delete My Eyes Only on Snapchat
- Does Snapchat Delete Inactive Accounts?
We hope that you learned about how to change address on DoorDash driver. Feel free to reach out to us with your queries and suggestions via the comments section below. Also, let us know what you want to learn about next.