Snapchat is one of the most addictive social media apps, allowing users to share their lives in a vibrant yet lucid manner with their friends. The comprehensive array of features and festive disposition towards user gratification makes Snapchat so popular and infectious. An app of such preponderance is often accompanied by its share of curiosities, one of which is does Snapchat delete inactive accounts, which we will discuss today in this article. Also, you will learn how to get an inactive Snapchat account, get back old Snapchat account after 30 days, and recover a permanently locked Snapchat account.
- Does Snapchat Delete Inactive Accounts?
- How Can You Delete Your Snapchat?
- How Long Can You be Inactive on Snapchat?
- Is It True that Snapchat is Deleting Inactive Accounts?
- Do Snapchat Accounts Expire If Not Opened?
- How Long Does It Take for Snapchat to Delete an Inactive Account?
- How Can You Get an Inactive Snapchat Account?
- Why Did Snapchat Delete Your Account?
- Can You Get Your Old Snapchat Account Back After 30 Days?
- How to Get Back Your Account Snapchat After Deleted It?
- Can you Recover a Permanently Locked Snapchat Account?
- How Can You Reactivate Your Snapchat without Email?
- How Can You Recover Your Snapchat without Phone Number?
Does Snapchat Delete Inactive Accounts?
Read this article till the end to learn if Snapchat deletes user accounts if they are idle or inactive for a while in a detailed manner.
How Can You Delete Your Snapchat?
Follow the below steps to delete your Snapchat account:
1. Visit the Accounts Portal on a browser.
2. Enter Username or Email and Password. Then, click on Log In.
3. Enter the Username and Password once again and click on CONTINUE.
Also Read: How to Delete Bitmoji from Snapchat
How Long Can You be Inactive on Snapchat?
You can stay inactive on Snapchat for an indefinite period, which is as long as you want.
Is It True that Snapchat is Deleting Inactive Accounts?
No, the news of Snapchat deleting inactive accounts is a hoax.
Do Snapchat Accounts Expire If Not Opened?
No, Snapchat accounts do not expire if left unopened.
How Long Does It Take for Snapchat to Delete an Inactive Account?
Snapchat almost never deletes an idle account. Any news circulating about this occurrence is a hoax.
How Can You Get an Inactive Snapchat Account?
Download the Snapchat app and log in with your credentials to access your inactive Snapchat account. Or, if you already had the app installed and did not log out, you can conveniently access it by just tapping on it.
Why Did Snapchat Delete Your Account?
After knowing the answer to does Snapchat delete inactive accounts, you might want to know why your account was deleted.
- Your account was probably fake or exhibited behavior that is characteristic of a fake account.
- You have employed third-party applications to modify and doctor Snapchat and its affiliated services.
- Your email or phone number has not been verified.
Can You Get Your Old Snapchat Account Back After 30 Days?
No, you cannot get back old Snapchat account after 30 days. The deletion is irreversible.
How to Get Back Your Account Snapchat After Deleted It?
Follow the below steps to recover your deleted account:
1. Launch the Snapchat app and type your account credentials.
2. Tap on Log In.
3. Tap on Yes in the pop-up to reactivate your account.
Can you Recover a Permanently Locked Snapchat Account?
No, you cannot recover a Snapchat account if it is permanently locked.
How Can You Reactivate Your Snapchat without Email?
You can reactivate your Snapchat with your username. Follow the below steps:
1. Open Snapchat on your device.
2. Type your Snapchat USERNAME and PASSWORD.
3. Tap on Log In.
4. Tap on Yes in the prompt to confirm your reactivation.
Also Read: How Do I Recover My MeetMe Account
How Can You Recover Your Snapchat without Phone Number?
As you know, Snapchat does not delete inactive accounts, but you can recover your inactive Snapchat account. You can recover your Snapchat without a phone number if you have provided a recovery email. Follow the below steps:
1. Open the Snapchat app.
2. Type your email address linked with Snapchat and tap on Log In.
3. Tap on Yes in the prompt to confirm your reactivation process.
- How to Enable Camera Access on Instagram
- How to Add Another Facebook Account
- How to Recover Deleted Snapchat Account After 30 Days
- How to Access Old Hotmail Account
So, we hope you have understood this guide on does Snapchat delete inactive accounts and found the steps for deletion and reactivation of Snapchat account helpful. You can let us know any queries about this article or suggestions about any other topic you want us to make an article on. Drop them in the comments section below for us to know.